iva-advice.co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iva-advice.co
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Really happy 😃"
"Excellent advice and speedy service."
"Great help!"
"Great advice and very helpfull! Thank you!"
"Very helpful"
"Very helpful"
"Is very good at his job, easy to contacted, friendly, & helped me a lot. Thank you"
"I enquired online and within 10 mins of my enquiry I receive a phone call from Tom, Tom was amazing and very helpful and managed to help me set the IVA up within a day and to get the ball rolling. All information provided was very informative, Tom made such a daunting process so simple and easy which helped to lift a massive weight off of my shoulders. I highly recommend IVA Advice."
"I had a great experience with what is a daunting task. Tom was very helpful and talked me through all my options. No one wants to get themselves into these situations, and it is hard to admit you need help. These guys made sure I felt welcome and certainly not alone. Thanks a lot."
"I would recommend using this service from the first point of contact the staff have been helpfull understanding and help me with everything I needed"
"The man was very efficient and got all my questions answered very quickly!"
"Very understanding and patient and great customer service ! Cheers"
"Tom (James) was really great, I felt comfortable speaking with him and he was so helpful"
"Very professional, I wish I'd spoken to Tom 5 years ago. Took the stress away and now I'm not worrying about the next letter to come through the door."
"Spoke to a lovely gentleman called Tom James. He was very professional and helpful would defenitly recommend to friends if they ever needed help"
"Excellent service, kept in touch every step of the way"
"i found the advice from IVA advice very helpful and informative. i never felt pressured into entering into anything."
"Very efficient, thorough advice. Tom was very patient with me when i didnt have all details to hand. 5 star service"
"Richard provided a really helpful service. He was reassuring and provided prompt assistance. I would highly recommend him."
"Great service"