IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend IPSO FACTO Training
Read IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

About IPSO FACTO Training:

Passionate about Project Management and Microsoft training. Classroom, Onsite, Online and Onlive training options. Providing professional training for individuals, small and large corporates since 1998.

tim@ipsofacto.uk.com

Lancaster Court,
Barnes Wallis Rd,
Fareham,

Tell us how IPSO FACTO Training made you happy
I would like to say a massive thankyou to Tim and his team, I attended a week long course on developing my own business, this covered a myriad of aspects, from how to sell and interact with customers to small business accounting and finally how to strengthen my online presence and use social media to my advantage. The instructors where all very passionate and very well informed on the areas they covered and gave great insight into the areas I required to improve. This has transformed the way I now look at my own business and I have already made big changes for the better. I can not stress how well this course was delivered and how much information I took away from them, I will defiantly be using Tim again in the near future to carry on further developments in my own business. Thankyou for your help and I look forward to my next training course with you.
I am currently exploring the possibility of joining my wife as her business partner, she has ran it now for 12 Months. I wanted a course that would allow me to have an understanding of what she has achieved during this time, and this course certainly delivered on my expectations. I now have an understanding of sales, webpages, SEO and accounting. I would highly recommend this if you are thinking of starting a business (gives you an idea of what to expect), or if you have started a business (support during and after is worth the course fee alone). My wife wishes she had completed this course in the first place as she wouldn’t have wasted time, money and energy. I highly recommend this course, you won’t regret it.
I highly recommend the "Managing A Business With An Online Presence" course delivered by IPSO FACTO. It was delivered in a very digestible and professional manner and I would class this training package as 'essential' for all micro business owners.
Great practical business training. I attended a business start up course with Ipso Facto and I learnt a huge amount. This particular course concentrated on developing and managing a business with an online presence. An area I had little experience or knowledge in, but I know feel extremely well placed get my business up and running online. Thank you Tim, Wendy and Brian.
The course is very well designed and presented and taught in an interactive and interesting manner all the people who deliver the courses are passionate about what they do and have a wealth of knowledge on the subject they teach the course overall is extremely insightful and is definitely must in my opinion for anyone interested in starting a business and I’ve come away from the course in a much stronger position then a week ago
Amazing! Tim was fab and kep[t me engaged throughout the day! Will definately use again :)
An excellent course provided on-line that took you further in to excel looking at analysing formulas, importing data and then manipulation to arrange the data as you require it. Also looking at pivot tables and other analysis methods for the data. Ipso Facto’s process is excellent from initial enquires to course completion, the course running at an easy flexible pace allow for questions as they arise with very good course notes provided before hand as well as some worksheets to use, the last time i completed an Excel course was over 25 years ago but some features from the original and newer features were explained demonstrated and used in a easy manner. The course was excellent value and I hope to be back in the near future for some of the other courses available.
The delivery online was helpful to individuals who couldn't spare the time to travel and the delivery by Wendy was excellent in that she encouraged individuals to think but didn't make individuals feel uneasy if they weren't quite sure of the answer.
A useful course that provided a good overview of strategic finance matters for a range of different types of business. It was pitched at providing anybody with a limited or no financial background with enough of an understanding of financial aspects in preparation for entering the business world and be able to talk finance. It was delivered entirely online by a single instructor over three days. It seemed to be the right amount of time in relation to the breadth and depth of the financial aspects covered. There was opportunity to ask questions during the lessons but limited opportunity to have those one to one moments with the instructor, which you would have in a face-to-face course. In sum I rate the course a very positive 4 out of 5 stars for a course that delivers what it states it will do.
Amazing learning experience, highly recommended. All at a great price.
Wendy’s delivery of the Strategic Finance course was lucid and well gauged to her audience’s experience. Course admin was timely and helpful. All in all very good value for money.
I have today finished the Strategic Finance for Non-Financial Managers course and it was excellent. Despite the challenges of teaching over MS Teams and the somewhat stilted nature of joint participation our instructor, Wendy, did a great on of keeping people engaged and interested. The course covers a wide range of topics, all in good detail. Wendy was able to clearly explain complicated issues and also had a depth of knowledge and experience to address challenging technical aspects too. A great three days, thank you.
Strategic Finance course completed and was set a appropriate level and will hopefully set me up for the future.
I attended the PFQ course. Good insight to project management. Hassle Free. easy to learn for people new To project management. Very good instructors.
APM PFQ was a good course to understand the basics of project management.
Well presented, structured and organised course. Covered what was needed and has left me far more confident about how I talk about the topic.
A very well-paced and informative course. Wendy was lovely, very patient and able to explain the topics with relatable examples clearly.
Very professional and helpful. Delivery of Strategic finance course was exceptional and I now feel equipped ready for any strategic finance related questions at future job interviews. Would definitely recommend and would use IPSO FACTO again.
Just completed the Finance course run by Wendy. I learnt a great deal on strategic finance which I'm sure will give me confidence in future roles. Additionally, it was good to identify how elements of strategic finance integrated well with previous training, such as Six Sigma, to further broaden my knowledge.
Excellent course, really useful.
IPSO FACTO Training is rated 4.87 based on 419 reviews