IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend IPSO FACTO Training
Read IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

About IPSO FACTO Training:

Professional Project Management and Microsoft training and consultancy across Hampshire and the South of England.

tim@ipsofacto.uk.com

Forum 3, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham,

Tell us how IPSO FACTO Training made you happy
I can highly recommend the IPSO FACTO APM course. A highly informative course delivered with excellent tuition. Our trainer made the course engaging and interesting, teaching the syllabus along with a great wealth of her personal knowledge. I feel this helped me come away with a great understanding of the subject rather than other similar courses I have been on that just try to push you though to only pass an exam with no understanding of the actual subject!
Really good useful content in it's own right (with the bonus of a recognised qualification). Intense 5 days, but lots of knowledge to be learned.
I fully recommend the IPSO FACTO Microsoft Project Introduction course if you've not touched it before, it was pitched at the right level and I came away confident that i could utilise the skills learnt. I would suggest downloading the software if you're not immediately going to use it in your job so that you do not get skill fade on the subject.
Professionally delivered course, that ensured every participant was able to follow
Very good and knowledgeable trainer. Materials provided and the course matched with my line of work.
Excel level 3 course was amazing and very very helpful. I started with excel level 1 and by the time level 3 I can say i have pretty good excel skills. Instructor Mr. Tim is an amazing, professional and very knowledgeable. I encourage new students strongly to go the highest level if they can. 100% recommendation for future students. Good luck.
It's a very engaging course where you learn a lot, and Tim has banter with the students along the way as well, which makes it a really great atmosphere to be taught in. Highly recommended.
The Excel 1 and 2 courses are an absolute must for anyone who uses Excel. My only question is why didn’t I do this course 10 years ago?
Great course and teacher. Answered any questions and went through everything step by step.
I went on the Excel Level 1 Course which was informative and was conducted in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere which made it enjoyable to learn!
Excel level 2 course: Tim was very patient & explained every detail to ensure I kept up with the rest of the class. I would certainly recommend to friends & colleagues.
I have just completed the Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner course, passing both exams. Being new to the project management field, this is down to the professional, friendly way in which the course was delivered and Julia was excellent in building my confidence throughout the week. Handouts were effective and pre-course work really useful. Many thanks and I will definitely use this company for other training and fully recommend.
Informative, friendly and ensured all were involved. A lot of new and old functions, short cuts shown to jolt the old memory box :)
Another professional & friendly course held by I.F. I was recently on the APM PFQ course. Julia (the trainer) sure knows her stuff & was able to put it across in a way that the whole group could work with. This is the third course I've been on with IPSO & it was as equally well presented / structured as the others. Glad to say that all the great training got through the exam :-)
An excellent, challenging, and professionally delivered course. The entire syllabus was brought to life with real world applications, visual aids and in-depth study. This is an excellent course for those in the PM world, or those looking to professional develop themselves for a future management role.
Lovely trainers and very helpful guidance.
good valuable training professional trainer interesting and interactive adequate amount of information content adjusted to students exasperation's and needs presentation of the practical application of information
I’ve just completed the PMQ course with IPSOFACTO and can highly recommend them if you are thinking of doing the same. I would strongly suggest that you study using the study guides provided before attending as this is a very intense course and would certainly aid you in your learning. The learning was pitched at the right level which I can only give credit to the trainer for as there was a variety of experience with those on the course. Overall a great learning experience and feel that by attending the course I have a better understanding of the field I’m looking for go in to next.
Very knowledgeable tutor and good training materials
IPSO FACTO Training is rated 4.85 based on 313 reviews