IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend IPSO FACTO Training

About IPSO FACTO Training: Professional Project Management and Microsoft training and consultancy across Hampshire and the South of England.

tim@ipsofacto.uk.com

Forum 3, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham,

How would you rate IPSO FACTO Training?

"Just completed the AMP PFQ course, and would fully recommend not only the course itself, but also IPSO FACTO as a training provider. The course was paced well, with the right amount of ‘formal instruction’ and ‘informal discussion’, to provide the ideal training/learning environment. I will be booking further Project Management related courses with IPSO FACTO in to not too distant future."
"The course was pitched at the right level. I was able to keep up with the pace of content delivery and I left knowing an awful lot more than when I arrived! The skills I've leaned are going to make me a more efficient and effective employee. I was only using Excel's most basic functions and experimenting with it's functionality used to intimidate me - now I am confident and even excited about continuing to broaden my skill set."
"Informative course, not overloaded with information and explained very well. Tim was great."
"I highly recommend these courses, Tim the course trainer is also highly qualified and very understanding that we are not all computer wizzes and adapts the course to the way you can understand and relate to it. I hope to do more courses in the future and will definetley be using Ipso Facto as my number 1 computer training company. I cannot praise this company enough."
"Extremely informative and insightful. Will be able to use the techniques learned for my business needs. Friendly, relaxed training and they were able to accommodate around my schedule."
"Intuitive teaching and a good overview of the topics. The only recommendation could be that a little more time could have been spent on the topics covered, however this probably would have warranted a two day course (or less content of course). Finding a car parking space was also an issue for my colleagues who drove the car."
"IT WAS EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE AND I CAME AWAY WITH LOADS OF USEFUL TIPS AND TRICKS WHICH I HAVE BEEN USING EVERYDAY SINCE! THANK YOU!"
"Just completed the Minute Taking course. Matt kept the course interesting and varied and provided numerous useful hints and tips. I got more out of the course than I thought I would. Thank you."
Ricki From Upfront & Personnel
Verified Reviewer
"After completing the Excel Level 2 Course I have come away feeling a lot more confident about my Excel skills, Tims delivery of training is excellent and I would recommend him to anyone needing to get to grips with such a (in my opinion) complex tool."
"Microsoft PowerPoint 1-2: A bright and modern environment to learn in. I was the only attendee, yet the course went ahead as scheduled. Tim was able to adapt the course to my individual needs which was very useful. I would certainly recommend Ipso Facto as a training organisation and hope to use them again."
"I very much enjoyed the training due to its content. it was just right for me . I have used excel before but this time round the trainer made sure no one was left behind. Beautiful presentation."
James Wotherspoon
Verified Reviewer
"The Microsoft Project training course was excellent. From opening the program once I felt confident in returning to work with a full knowledge of how to handle to program."
"Ipso Facto are a fantastic provider. We were very well supported, and the classroom-based instruction was first class. Fantastic customer service throughout - will definitely come back for more in the future!"
"I cannot thank all the team at IPSO FACTO enough for helping me with my PRINCE2 training, excellent customer service and I would not hesitate to use them again for all my training. Thank you again for your time and patience. I would recommend to anyone who is looking to complete this course."
"Very helpful and easy to follow training. Gained some great new skills that I will use on a daily basis."
"The Excel Level 3 Advanced course was excellent with content that was easy to follow and delivered with no time pressures. Tim, our trainer, was very knowledgeable about excel and used many real examples to show instant relevance. The course notes and example spreadsheets are very informative and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company."
Hi Polly, Thank you very much for your course review. Good luck with those spreadsheets. I hope the downloads prove to be useful. Tim
"Great environment for the training, and Tim was extremely knowledgeable on the subject matter. The course was well constructed and engaging for all participants. This is the second course I have done with IPSO FACTO, and I would highly recommend them as a training provider."
Hi Craig, Thank you very much for your course review. Good luck with your spreadsheets and I hope the downloads prove to be useful. Tim
"The training was well structured and engaging, having attended other courses with IpsoFacto previously the course was delivered brilliantly as expected and I would definitely re-use them in the future."
"Tim was amazing, he made learning fun and interesting!"
"Tim was a very enthusiastic trainer who encouraged me to think about using Excel more in the company."
IPSO FACTO Training is rated 4.83 based on 232 reviews