IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend IPSO FACTO Training

About IPSO FACTO Training: Professional Project Management and Microsoft training and consultancy across Hampshire and the South of England.

tim@ipsofacto.uk.com

Forum 3, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham,

How would you rate IPSO FACTO Training?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Microsoft PowerPoint 1-2: A bright and modern environment to learn in. I was the only attendee, yet the course went ahead as scheduled. Tim was able to adapt the course to my individual needs which was very useful. I would certainly recommend Ipso Facto as a training organisation and hope to use them again."
"I very much enjoyed the training due to its content. it was just right for me . I have used excel before but this time round the trainer made sure no one was left behind. Beautiful presentation."
James Wotherspoon
Verified Reviewer
"The Microsoft Project training course was excellent. From opening the program once I felt confident in returning to work with a full knowledge of how to handle to program."
"Ipso Facto are a fantastic provider. We were very well supported, and the classroom-based instruction was first class. Fantastic customer service throughout - will definitely come back for more in the future!"
"I cannot thank all the team at IPSO FACTO enough for helping me with my PRINCE2 training, excellent customer service and I would not hesitate to use them again for all my training. Thank you again for your time and patience. I would recommend to anyone who is looking to complete this course."
"Very helpful and easy to follow training. Gained some great new skills that I will use on a daily basis."
"The Excel Level 3 Advanced course was excellent with content that was easy to follow and delivered with no time pressures. Tim, our trainer, was very knowledgeable about excel and used many real examples to show instant relevance. The course notes and example spreadsheets are very informative and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company."
Hi Polly, Thank you very much for your course review. Good luck with those spreadsheets. I hope the downloads prove to be useful. Tim
"Great environment for the training, and Tim was extremely knowledgeable on the subject matter. The course was well constructed and engaging for all participants. This is the second course I have done with IPSO FACTO, and I would highly recommend them as a training provider."
Hi Craig, Thank you very much for your course review. Good luck with your spreadsheets and I hope the downloads prove to be useful. Tim
"The training was well structured and engaging, having attended other courses with IpsoFacto previously the course was delivered brilliantly as expected and I would definitely re-use them in the future."
"Tim was amazing, he made learning fun and interesting!"
"Tim was a very enthusiastic trainer who encouraged me to think about using Excel more in the company."
"I have attended the training, I was surprised at how easy this can be with a bit of practice, the short cuts are amazing. glad I was offered the course. all the best Liz"
Derek Palmer
Verified Reviewer
"I attended a MS Project Level 1-2 Course in December, there were meant to be 3 people on the course but I was the only one who could attend. Instead of cancelling the course it went ahead as scheduled for which I was very grateful as it means that I can start to use the skills I learnt in the New Year. The training was excellent with just the right level of detail and useful resources to take away and use in the workplace. I would certainly recommend Ipso Facto as a training organisation and would use them again."
"Professional Training that was easy to follow and very well presented. Good facilities made for an enjoyable weeks training."
"Well presented and easy to follow"
"This is my second course with Ipso Facto and can say without a doubt that they have given me the skills and knowledge that I needed to be able to do my job with confidence! Would completely recommend to anyone."
"Great training for level 1 Excel, enjoyable and Tim was extremely knowledgable about Excel. I would highly recommend this course if you want to start using the Excel functions."
"Very informative and relavent, tought a t pace for most. One of the best and useful course I have done"
"Went into the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course with trepidation but was immediately put as ease by Julia who guided me through the workbooks and exam prep brilliantly. Would highly recommend anyone considering the course to book immediately. I'll be looking at an Agile course with them in the future to extend my knowledge."
"Easy to follow agenda, excellently hand out. Video clips were chosen vey carefully for subject matter."
IPSO FACTO Training is rated 4.83 based on 223 reviews