IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend IPSO FACTO Training

About IPSO FACTO Training: Professional Project Management and Microsoft training and consultancy across Hampshire and the South of England.

tim@ipsofacto.uk.com

Forum 3, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham,

Tell us how IPSO FACTO Training made you happy

"I recently completed PRINCE2 (found & Prac), I thoroughly enjoyed the training and felt that it prepared me for tasks ahead. I fully recommend IPSO FACTO, the support from start to finish was exceptional. Thanks"
"I completed both PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner courses last week. It was five days well spent and I will be recommending both courses to our team! The trainer was a subject matter expert, with excellent interpersonal skills, fun and approachable, who helped every one of us to learn all there is to learn about project management, within the curriculum. The group quickly gelled and worked together, under the friendly guidance from Claudine. The room was spacious and well lit, and the facilities were good as well; and we all appreciated the free tea and coffee! The additional materials and handouts were very useful and helped me to prepare well for the exams. Overall, a very good course, with a useful qualification to have in the end. Many thanks!"
"It is always a privilege to receive the benefits of Tim's comprehensive knowledge of the subject matter in question and capability to put this across in a focused and pragmatic and ultimately positive manner. I already recommend IPSO FACTO to all my clients and will continue doing so."
"Hi Tim You have a very relaxed training manner which keeps candidates at ease throughout the course whilst still getting across your AIMS & OBJECTIVES very rewarding. Hope the house project is going well. Thanks again"
"I found this very useful, and explored the skills learnt to my current role already - with great success. Many thanks Tim!"
"Professional and informal nature of the course made for a relaxing atmosphere conducive to not only learning, but remembering afterwards."
"I came to the course with a very basic knowledge of Excel and left with my knowledge greatly enhanced along with a greater degree of confidence. This was due to the excellent course instructor, Tim, who had an encyclopaedic knowledge of the system and guru-like patience when it came to answer my queries. Everyone on the course agreed that he was one of the best instructors that we have ever had the privilege to be tutored by. I cannot recommend him enough owing to his knowledge and approachability."
"Tim is an exceptional trainer, really knows his stuff. One of the best training courses I've been on in a very long time."
"Great course, I have learnt some good tips which will help me when using visio. Tim was very approachable and helpful."
"Very useful and informative training, attentive trainer who tailored the training to my specific needs."
"A well-presented, interactive, pragmatic and ultimately highly beneficial MS Excel course."
"An excellent Excel course, well delivered and perfect for my needs. Thanks!"
"Very much enjoyed our training day with Tim! Even though I was previously taught a few things with Excel, this was a great refresher and taught me a few things that I never knew were possible. I am already using some of the new tips and tricks that Tim taught us."
"Very interesting course. Tim is a great teacher, very knowledgeable but at the same time very friendly. I would definitely recommend Ipso Facto!"
"Excellent value for money, facilities were brilliant and Tim clearly is incredibly knowledgeable. Very intense day but well worth it."
"The training was great! We are not a hard sales company and the training completely made us find other ways to sell and engage with our customers. Can't wait for the next one!"
"Very warm training, different to any i've ever had before."
"I thought the training was fantastic, Tim was so knowledgeable and conducted the training at a suitable pace for all attendees. We were welcomed to asked questions throughout and tested along the way to check our understanding. I really enjoyed attending the excel course and thought Tim humour made the day that bit more entertaining! I have certainly come away will a greater understanding and appreciation for what excel can offer! I will certainly ensure I use IPSOFACTO again for training courses."
"Excellent and highly professional training from Roy and Tim. Highly recommended."
"Just completed the AMP PFQ course, and would fully recommend not only the course itself, but also IPSO FACTO as a training provider. The course was paced well, with the right amount of ‘formal instruction’ and ‘informal discussion’, to provide the ideal training/learning environment. I will be booking further Project Management related courses with IPSO FACTO in to not too distant future."
IPSO FACTO Training is rated 4.84 based on 251 reviews