IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend IPSO FACTO Training
Read IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

About IPSO FACTO Training:

Passionate about Project Management and Microsoft training. Classroom, Onsite, Online and Onlive training options. Providing professional training for individuals, small and large corporates since 1998.

tim@ipsofacto.uk.com

Lancaster Court,
Barnes Wallis Rd,
Fareham,

Tell us how IPSO FACTO Training made you happy
A successful pass in PRINCE2 and APM qualification. The IPSO FACTO team made this an excellent learning experience particularly with the challenges presented by COVID-19. The training was delivered online and was well presented.
Very informative, structured and progressive course for a rapidly developing software. Thank you Duncan & Tim.
Great tuition, pacing and content!
Julia presented the course at good pace and level to ensure all key points were covered and understood. Although in a virtual classroom discussion was encouraged which enhance the understanding of the subject matter and made remaining focussed easier. There were some slight issues with exam booking (the issue was with the examining body) but IPSO FACTO were quick to respond and were quick to resolve the situation.
Content delivery is always clear. Tim is always patient and forgiving of even the silliest of questions. The material is always well structured and well presented.
Microsoft Excel Level 3 – Business Performance Excellent delivery by Tim and paced just right with regular breaks. The course was great value for money and I would definitely recommend doing this course to take your excel skills to the next level.
A very good lvl 3 excel course delivered by Tim.
The course was well structured with the content well explained. Tim took us through the course at the perfect speed for us to grasp the concepts and practice our learnings. He was a very friendly and informative trainer and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole course!
A good Excel course that taught me some new things in a short amount of time.
Tim at IPSO FACTO was amazing. I've come out of both Excel courses with so much more confidence and knowledge!
I undertook a Power Bi training course with Duncan Dickinson, as a complete beginner i found the course very beneficial. i now have the tool set to be able to use this very powerful program. the course was taught well giving hints and tips all the way through. i would recommend
Delivery of Power bi course was 2nd to none. Highly recommend.
Attended the Microsoft Power BI course over Microsoft Teams. I didn't expect the course to go as well as it did, in terms of the remote learning and the software itself. The course instructor Duncan Dickinson along with the workbooks ensured the course wasn't boring or hard to follow. The software Power BI is a very powerful tool and will definitely be benificial once implemented in my work place. Highly recommend the course!
I recently completed the Power Bi training course with Duncan Dickinson. I found the course well structured with a good mix of instructor lead demonstrations & hands on exercise. Duncan was friendly & very knowledgeable, giving clear demo's & tips before all the exercises & was always on hand to promptly answer any questions during the exercises.
I completed the Microsoft Power BI training with Duncan Dickinson and found it invaluable. Learning to an ever increasing depth with suitable resources and knowledgeable instruction. I nopw feel confident to go on and use the tool independantly.
I would absolutely recommend Ipso Facto to anyone that maybe considering attending any project management courses. Having just recently completed Prince2 and APM PMQ, i was nothing but impressed by the standard of delivery from the tutor, Julia. My concerns about attending a virtual course was dismissed by the end of the first day, with all the functionality on the platform used. The after care provided by Ipso Facto in terms of booking exams etc was first class. I will be using them again soon for some agile delivery. Thank you for providing a quality service!
Very informative training, learned lots of new skills which I look forward to taking into the workplace.
Hi, I attended the "Developing a Business with an Online Presence" Course. I only wish the course had a few more days to deliver the content. Each instructor was very knowledgeable and it felt like we were only able to scratch the surface. That being said I left the course feeling enthused and confident that the knowledge I had gained will proof hugely beneficial as I go forward. Thank you very much.
I would like to say a massive thankyou to Tim and his team, I attended a week long course on developing my own business, this covered a myriad of aspects, from how to sell and interact with customers to small business accounting and finally how to strengthen my online presence and use social media to my advantage. The instructors where all very passionate and very well informed on the areas they covered and gave great insight into the areas I required to improve. This has transformed the way I now look at my own business and I have already made big changes for the better. I can not stress how well this course was delivered and how much information I took away from them, I will defiantly be using Tim again in the near future to carry on further developments in my own business. Thankyou for your help and I look forward to my next training course with you.
I am currently exploring the possibility of joining my wife as her business partner, she has ran it now for 12 Months. I wanted a course that would allow me to have an understanding of what she has achieved during this time, and this course certainly delivered on my expectations. I now have an understanding of sales, webpages, SEO and accounting. I would highly recommend this if you are thinking of starting a business (gives you an idea of what to expect), or if you have started a business (support during and after is worth the course fee alone). My wife wishes she had completed this course in the first place as she wouldn’t have wasted time, money and energy. I highly recommend this course, you won’t regret it.
IPSO FACTO Training is rated 4.87 based on 437 reviews