IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend IPSO FACTO Training

About IPSO FACTO Training: Professional Project Management and Microsoft training and consultancy across Hampshire and the South of England.

tim@ipsofacto.uk.com

Forum 3, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham,

Tell us how IPSO FACTO Training made you happy

"I recently attended the the intermediate Excel course (level 2). The course pace was set just right to keep everyone involved & up to the same level. Tim is very patient & is able to explain things in a way that we can all understand. I've been using Excel for about 15 years without any real training, so this course bolstered things I already knew, it showed me how to expedite work & taught me some great new tools. The training room & facilities are very good & in a good location. All in all, a very good course & well worth the money."
"Great location & facilities. Trainer was extremely knowledgeable"
"The intermediate Excel course was very informative and without teaching me how to suck eggs, it showed me what i was missing and the ease of using different techniques. Tim was great and engaging, and kept everyone involved and made a potentially mind boggling topic enjoyable to learn. Highly recommended!"
"I recently attended the Excel Level 2 course. I found the course extremely helpful. The delivery was perfect & came away with a good knowledge of what I'd been taught."
"I have now attended both the Prince2 and Apm courses with ipso facto and have found them a pleasure to work with, from the early delivery of pre coursework to enable me to be appropriately prepare to the well delivered course itself from Julia. I used elcas for this and the whole process was relatively painless."
"I attended the Microsoft Project training with Tim and it was great, it made me so excited to return to work and start working on these new skills I learnt! Tim was super engaging and really worked at the speed we required. Would recommend this course / company to anyone who is looking to really learn how to work smarter!"
"Having completed both PRINCE2 practitioner and APM PMQ with IpsoFacto through the ELCAS scheme I am thoroughly impressed. Good value for money and very good course admin was combined with excellent instruction."
"Julia was very good and her expierence will help in a PM field. The course is structured well for the little time you have to sit exams. Quite a full on course but would definetly reccommend to people who are interested in managing projects."
"Great trainer and pace to digest the content contained in the course. Felt well prepared to take the exam."
"Attended SharePoint and Microsoft Excel Level 2 & 3 courses recently. Excellent delivery of both and materials provided to a high standard. Trainers very knowledgable. I have been able implement skills learned."
"Brilliant course - Tim always delivers all courses well and ensures you stay on track throughout! he really knows his stuff and I always learn more than expected."
"Excellent course - over the two days I've gained some very practical skill that can immediately be implemented and add value to our training method. Tim was fantastic and managed to address our requirements and make the training relevant to our particular businesses needs."
"Bespoke training with Julia who's wealth of knowledge and experience was clear. Informative, helpful and lively."
"Having passed this course I firmly believe that Agile Project Management is the way forward. There is a lot of information to take on board in only 4 days, maybe the course could be 5 days instead? I also felt like there wasn't enough time to complete the exam which in turn made me rush and not able to fully read each question. The trainer was knowledgeable however, at times we related back to Prince 2 or 'reality' which sometimes caused confusion. Spacing out the reading would have been ideal rather then 3 chapters in one night. The location was great as was the free lunch!"
"Good course. Location just off the motorway with easy parking, facilities were good. Course was full on with plenty of work in the evening, but was made enjoyable by an excellent tutor."
"Excellent course. The material was well delivered and backed up with context. What I learned is already having a positive impact in my day to day job. Good facilities (parking, lunch, etc). My only criticism is how late the pre-course material arrived, allowing very little time to prepare and read the handbook before the course began. Finding 1.5-2 hours a night to do the additional reading during the course is not easy when you have a longer commute than normal to attend the course, and young children, so my preference is always to do more prep up front and reduce the workload during the week the course is taught. However this was not really possible due to the handbook only arriving on the Thursday before the course started. Other than that I was very happy, and would use IPSO FACTO again."
"Well presented by Matt, the way taking minutes was explained and exampled was great it kept you interested. I also liked the fact it was a small group."
"The course was well presented with a lot of breaks and changes in topics to help keep interest and really informative."
"I attended the complete Prince2 course in February this year and will be attending the PMQ course in June. The course was intensive but enjoyable, the instruction was superb with years of experience to draw from. The facilities are great with lunch provided along with tea and coffee facilities throughout the course at no added cost. Thanks for a great course and see you in June."
"I went on the Minute Taking course and Matt was amazing. He was very engaging and made it very personalised for the group. The venue was great and I would happily train with IPSO FACTO again."
IPSO FACTO Training is rated 4.84 based on 288 reviews