IPSO FACTO Training Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend IPSO FACTO Training

About IPSO FACTO Training: Professional Project Management and Microsoft training and consultancy across Hampshire and the South of England.

tim@ipsofacto.uk.com

Forum 3, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham,

Tell us how IPSO FACTO Training made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent course - over the two days I've gained some very practical skill that can immediately be implemented and add value to our training method. Tim was fantastic and managed to address our requirements and make the training relevant to our particular businesses needs."
"Bespoke training with Julia who's wealth of knowledge and experience was clear. Informative, helpful and lively."
"Having passed this course I firmly believe that Agile Project Management is the way forward. There is a lot of information to take on board in only 4 days, maybe the course could be 5 days instead? I also felt like there wasn't enough time to complete the exam which in turn made me rush and not able to fully read each question. The trainer was knowledgeable however, at times we related back to Prince 2 or 'reality' which sometimes caused confusion. Spacing out the reading would have been ideal rather then 3 chapters in one night. The location was great as was the free lunch!"
"Good course. Location just off the motorway with easy parking, facilities were good. Course was full on with plenty of work in the evening, but was made enjoyable by an excellent tutor."
"Excellent course. The material was well delivered and backed up with context. What I learned is already having a positive impact in my day to day job. Good facilities (parking, lunch, etc). My only criticism is how late the pre-course material arrived, allowing very little time to prepare and read the handbook before the course began. Finding 1.5-2 hours a night to do the additional reading during the course is not easy when you have a longer commute than normal to attend the course, and young children, so my preference is always to do more prep up front and reduce the workload during the week the course is taught. However this was not really possible due to the handbook only arriving on the Thursday before the course started. Other than that I was very happy, and would use IPSO FACTO again."
"Well presented by Matt, the way taking minutes was explained and exampled was great it kept you interested. I also liked the fact it was a small group."
"The course was well presented with a lot of breaks and changes in topics to help keep interest and really informative."
"I attended the complete Prince2 course in February this year and will be attending the PMQ course in June. The course was intensive but enjoyable, the instruction was superb with years of experience to draw from. The facilities are great with lunch provided along with tea and coffee facilities throughout the course at no added cost. Thanks for a great course and see you in June."
"I went on the Minute Taking course and Matt was amazing. He was very engaging and made it very personalised for the group. The venue was great and I would happily train with IPSO FACTO again."
"I was looking forward to the Microsoft Excel Level 2 course after attending the Microsoft Word course and it did not disappoint! I have used Microsoft Excel for years and I realised during this course that I have been working hard and not smart! thank you Tim, for anyone using Excel this course is a must!"
"I found this course very helpful, I use excel in my day to day work and I really didn't know there was so many shortcuts.Tim was very helpful and understanding when I didn't understand (Got lost), he didn't roll off lots of things I did not understand that I found very helpful, I would like to attend more courses to widen my knowledge. 5 stars for Tim as he was friendly, lots of laughs and overall a really good 2 days. would highly recommend"
"From not using Microsoft Excel very much, my capability was limited. Having done the 2 day course with Tim, I feel very confident in presenting data and interpreting data after being expertly guided by his excellent training. The pace and presentation was excellent. The excellent handouts culminated a very educational exercise for me and am very much looking forwards to working with Tim again on another package. I would highly recommend this excellent company to cater for your training needs. Very professional and fun along the way. Thank you!"
"PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner. An excellent first course and step into Project Management. The instructor was excellent and was able to put the context into PRINCE2. On site Facilities where excellent and course material both prior and during the course where well laid out and easy to use."
"Train the Trainer completely exceeded my expectations - it was a fantastic experience with relevant material and an abundance of useful tips and techniques. The trainer, Tim, brought a wealth of experience and knowledge and most importantly a passion and enthusiasm for effective training that left you raring to go. Great venue and facilities. Would 100% recommend!"
"excellent training course carried out by a a fabulous tutor. i really learned a lot about the basics of Excel. Tim explained the course expertly which made it much easier to understand."
"A well delivered and enjoyable course. Trainers and Staff were very knowledgable making the overall experience of the course superb. Training facility and resources to a very high standard making the course relaxed and comfortable."
"Well delivered APM PMQ course supported by a knowledgeable and experienced practitioner/instructor. The pre-course administration and course teaching material was spot on and the pace of learning suitable for individuals with some project management knowledge/experience. A really useful week, well worth the investment. Thanks Julia and Tim!"
"Tim and Julia were both extremely friendly and likeable individuals. This approach helped when trying to learn the demanding subject matter that is in APM PMQ, especially when my background isn't specifically from project management. Due to Julia's extensive knowledge and experience, her ability to help me successfully navigate my way through the course was assured. I would wholeheartedly recommend ipsofacto as a training provider."
"Thank you Tim for being a brilliant trainer! Excel level 2 course was very helpful, I definitely learned really good tips which are useful for my daily work."
"The day flew and learnt a lot, Tim is a really good at getting everyone involved. I will gladly recommend this course to others and I am looking forward to attending the Excel course."
IPSO FACTO Training is rated 4.84 based on 277 reviews