International Friends Reviews

Dr Kathleen Schatzberg
International Friends 4 star review on 2nd May 2019
Mr William Wells
More Photos & Videos
We were very happy with our Pre-cruise days with International Friends. The whole experience was positive. We knew what to expect at the hotel by reading reviews ahead of time. I would use this agency again.
niceeeeee!!! wonderful service! cheers
This trip was amazing! We used it to go from London to our cruise ship in Dover, with a stop at Dover Castle. The driver was very friendly, they got us there according to schedule and we had sufficient time at the castle as well. I highly recommend!
Debbie who led the Oxford walking tour was brilliant.
We were transferred from The Cruise Terminal at Dover to our London Hotel with a tour of Canterbury and Leeds Castle. We really enjoyed both our guide and driver. They were waiting for us as we exited the ship. The guide provided great information and direction in Canterbury and at the Castle. They went out of the way to make the day memorable for us. The vehicle was just what we needed. I would definitely recommend International Friends and use them again.
Great driver and tour guide, comfortable bus. Would have liked 30minutes to hour more in Canterbury and did not need all the time allotted at Leeds.
Wonderful tour. I was so pleased to see Canterbury and Leeds Castle without having to drive myself. The tour guide and driver were both personable and professional. The coach was lovely, very clean and comfortable. Prompt arrival in London. I highly recommend this excursion.
We took the bus from Southampton to London with stops at Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Windsor Castle. The bus was waiting when we disembarked at 7:45 am. It left the pier about 8:15 am as everyone was on board. The trip was pleasant. Plenty of time at each of the stops. We were in our hotel in the Victoria area of London by 6 pm. I would definitely recommend this tour.
The staff were very patient and the cars were spacious and clean.
Perfect! Easy to find, quick transport :)
Jose was AWESOME! He was super knowledgeable and witty. We really enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it to others.
The service of the International Friends is great. I followed the information they provided in the email and called their staff once I landed. They picked me and other students from the airport, then transferred us to each other's residence halls. Their staffs are welcoming and helpful.
Martin, Steve and Paul who provided us excellent service during our tour. The team who also helped with my booking and the numerous changes I needed to make were very helpful and responsive. Very happy with our tour.
I was rather shocked at the behavior of the tour guide...…..sorry I don't remember his name but I took the tour on 8/29/19 part of which went to Stonehenge which I really wanted to see...….he initially said there would be a lot of walking, since I have some difficulty in that area I chose not to go, after he purchased the tickets for the group he stated the, "shuttle" would take them up to the stones but most distressing of all, one of our group (an elderly gentleman) had to take a trip to the Men's room; when he returned to the group (I did not even realize he was gone) the guide berated him in front of the entire group for "keeping us waiting" and then told him he could not go into the attraction, I felt this was totally inappropriate especially due to the man's age (he might have a medical condition which presents with frequent urination or urinary accidents) I really don't think this man should be in charge of a group of people since apparently he does not know how to conduct himself properly or professionally.
Pick-up from Heathrow was good. Tara Copthorne was a good choice.
Best of London tour good.
Transfer to Southampton was excellent. Gave us time to acclimatise after a long flight.
Shared van Pickup after cruise at Southampton port....Driver on time and where supposed to be. Timely ride to Londipkn at dropoff hotel...Excellent service and driving.
Great experience
I booked a transportation service from South Hampton to London Heathrow airport. It was on time and van was comfortable.
We did a Salsbury, Stonehenge, Windsor day trip out of Southampton post a cruise and were being dropped off in London. The guide and driver were superb, but the collection process at the cruise terminal was terrible.
Extremely pleased with this service. Driver was there as promised, super friendly and helpful. I would certainly use, and recommend, this service again.
International Friends is rated 4.78 based on 1,730 reviews