Independent Cottages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Independent Cottages
Read Independent Cottages Reviews

About Independent Cottages:

We're passionate about holidays in the UK, and promote independently owned, self-catering holiday accommodation. Our independence means that we don't charge hidden commissions to owners, or booking fees to holiday makers, and we aim to keep it that way.

sarah@independentcottages.co.uk

Barrie Richmond
Independent Cottages 5 star review on 5th July 2019
Keith Parker
More Photos & Videos
We have used Independent Cottages for over 8 years. Sarah operates in a transparent way and is always very helpful. We have found it extremely useful to have Independent Cottages advertise our cottage and have had a good flow of enquiries. Our intention is to continue using her service for the foreseeable future. Neil Connor
Sarah at Independent Cottages is extremely professional and efficient and most importantly, we are getting a steady stream of qualified enquiries. Thank you Independent Cottages.
Good company to work with, dedicated and hard working to achieve traffic and bookings. I have had some good contacts through the company.
I can highly recommend Independent Cottages. I was looking for a site that allows me to just advertise my holiday cottage and direct my own bookings without interference. Independent Cottages is perfect for this. There is no percentage to the agent and no unnecessary fees to the customers. The website is easy to use and very good value for money as it has generated a lot of interest in my property.
Sarah could not be more helpful or efficient and I value the support and information that she is always happy to provide.
Independent Cottages has proved to be superb value for money over the past year. Sarah and her team did an amazing job setting up our website pages initially and have provided excellent customer service and guidance throughout the year. Why would any cottage owner choose to pay a significant percentage of their hard earned income to an agent when they could receive such brilliant service and obtain so many bookings for such a reasonable annual fee?
We have been advertising our cottages through Independent Cottages for the last year and have been very impressed with the number of bookings we have received (a significantly higher number than any of the other advertising platforms we have used over the last six years). We particularly like how easy it is to add late availability. Thanks Independent Cottages you have definitely helped to increase our occupancy levels.
I have owned and run a self catering holiday cottage in the Cotswolds since 2003 and have used various search engines to reach out to potential guests. I joined Independent Cottages two years ago and they have been the most productive thus far in generating customers for my small business and their website is easy navigate. They have been exceptionally informative and conscientious during the Corona Virus pandemic and it has been their website for owners that I have turned to for advice. I am so pleased I found them and can highly recommend them for any future cottage owners.
We have been delighted by the amount of enquiries that have come in through Independent Cottages. Our page was set up without any problems or delays and is very easy to use/update. We only take direct bookings so this works well for us.
Only been on Independent Cottages for two weeks & very impressed with the number of inquiries, due to a excellently well presented web site very professionally managed
A great website for those who want to encourage guests to book direct. Easy to use and generates a good level of enquiries. Service from Sarah is always excellent.
Very nice people to deal with.
They are successfully building the brand as proven by the increasing number of bookings we are getting
It’s great to be back with a company who let the holiday makers deal directly with the owners
I am very pleased with the professionalism, efficiency and most important the support received from Sarah at Independent Cottages, their website is easy to use and good value for money, constantly evolving with topical information and tips
It's very refreshing to find a company that is genuinely interested in helping their clients develop their businesses and do not try and take financial advantage of our customers as so many larger operations do. It's better value for homeowners and saves customers unnecessary additional fees. Sarah and her team have always been very helpful and choose their clients carefully. Long may they continue!
Very good at communicating , efficient , friendly team , always on hand if any help is needed .
A refreshing change to have a website giving value for money for advertisers and renters alike. No huge hidden surcharges, and a prompt professional service. I would thoroughly recommend Sarah and Independent Cottages
Independent Cottages is central to our holiday let business. It is effective and outstanding value for money. Sarah Jarvis is incredibly helpful and personally engaged in the business. I can't say more.
Great service from independent guide to the most resonant and unique holiday properties
Highly recommend these guys
We have been advertising with Independent cottages for many years and always found them very friendly and helpful. We get a few bookings a year from them so will continue for the future.
We have been advertising our holiday cottages with Independent Cottages for many years now and have always found them to represent excellent value, especially against some of the big agencies/advertisers.
Main advantages are having a link to our own website, up to date calenders and the site being easy to navigate as an owner or guest. Year on year we receive a good percentage of our bookings/enquiries from their website. Highly recommend.
We are just entering our third year with Independent cottages. We have found them to be very helpful and efficient in their dealings with us. Their web site is very professional and easy to navigate for us and our guests. We hope to continue a long and prosperous relationship with them in years to come.
Independent Cottages is rated 4.97 based on 479 reviews