Igluu Meal Prep Reviews

Sharaine​
Igluu Meal Prep 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Erin​
Better than I expected
Will be perfect for our family gathering in August
Hi Vivien,

Thank you for sharing your glowing review.

We hope your family gathering goes well - happy feasting!

Anna
These glass food containers are brilliant, great for prepping food in. The lid is nice and secure with no spillages. Highly recommended
Excellent Qualität!
Very good product, washed ok in the dishwasher and now in the freezer containing batch cooked food.
Hi Janice,

Thank you for sharing your 5 star review and letting us know you are happy with your Igluu 1 compartment containers.

We would love to see your meal preps, please feel free to share on Instagram and tag us #igluumealprep.

Anna
I decided to return the boxes to Igluu with no issues from them at all. They have the best customer service and are an example to all other businesses.
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues with your containers. This is very unusual because our containers are designed to be airtight.

Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us, so please email support@igluumealprep.com with your order number and we will resolve this matter for you immediately.

Anna
Igluu Meal prep are fast efficient and supplying good quality products.
Order arrived in solid protective packaging and quickly too all traceable via Hermes.
I recommend their glass food storage as this is all I have bought and I will be back for more in the future.
Hi David,

Thank you for the glowing review and for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear you are happy with the quality of your glass containers.

Excellent Customer Service.
We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our customer service. Thank you for taking the time to share this.

Anna
I brought them as I hate cleaning plastic tubs, glass is so much easier to clean.

These are really good quality. Lids fit well, way better then any of the lids of my plastic tubs. Arrived quickly and very well packed. I’d like them to do them in some small sizes for putting portions of fruit or yoghurt too
Good quality containers arrived on time
Hi Barbara,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a kind review. We are happy to hear we met your expectation regarding quality and delivery service.

Anna
great product and a fantastic customer service, they go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Customer satisfaction is a priority for us, so it's great to hear you are happy with the service as well as your Igluu containers.

Anna
Not as good quality as I had hoped. made a meal, let it cool down, and froze. Placed in the microwave, after defrosting fully, for three minutes, and consumed. Then after washing noticed a large crack along one side just after the corner. I cant use it again. poor quality.
Hi David,

Thank you for your recent review. I'm sorry to hear a large crack appeared in one of your containers. This is very unusual because our containers are made to withstand the freezer and microwave. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority so please email support@igluumealprep.com with your order number and we will resolve this for you.

Anna
Disappointed to find that 2 lids were cracked on arrival . Otherwise the service was efficient.
Hi,

Thank you for your recent review. I'm sorry to hear two of your lids arrived damaged. We do our best to package and protect our products as much as we can but sometimes the couriers can be heavy handed. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority so please email support@igluumealprep.com with your order number and we will send you some replacement lids free of charge.

Anna
Great product, speedy delivery.
Hi Belinda,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Great to hear you are happy with the quality of your containers.

Anna
Meal prep containers are brilliant, plenty space in them. Look sleek.
They are deceptively big and can hold quite a bit! Unfortunately a careless accident on my first useage i knocked a full one out the fridge and it landed on its lid... I thought brilliant its not popped open! Turned it back over and a nice crack across the top.
Igluu Meal Prep 4 star review on 24th February 2021
Hi Claire, thank you for your review and photo of your meal prep. Sorry to hear your lid cracked when you dropped it. You may be interested to know we sell replacements lids for mislaid lids and mishaps. Happy prepping!

Anna
I previously bought the round food containers which have been great as I have been able to make and freeze meals for my elderly parents during lockdown. This time I purchased some replacement lids. The ordering process was easy and I am pleased with them
Hi, thank you - we’re happy to hear Igluu containers have been helpful in providing healthy homemade meals for your parents during lockdown. Stay safe and kind regards, Anna
I mis ordered but my dilemma was sorted quickly, sympathetically and efficiently by Ping. Great service- its so much better dealing with a small company giving excellent personal service.
Hi Claire, you’re most welcome. Customer satisfaction is really important to us. I’m happy we were able to help resolve your order quickly. Thank you for your kind words of recognition, Anna
Good quality product at a very reasonable price. Buying from the manufacturer ensures that you obtain the genuine product and not a cheap copy from China.
The containers were much smaller than I thought they'd be, but they are excellent quality products.
The customer service is also excellent. I did not receive a spare lid, so I emailed Igluu. They responded the same day, and I received an additional lid a few days later.
I would recommend them, but check the size first!
Great for freezing and microwaving !
Igluu Meal Prep is rated 4.74 based on 181 reviews