Igluu Meal Prep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Igluu Meal Prep
Read Igluu Meal Prep Reviews
Prompt service/delivery by Igluu. Incredibly convenient way to supply my elderly mother with meals, totally washable, reusable, microwaveable & stackable. 5 *
First time meal prepping really happy with the boxes they’re a really good size, fit great in the fridge as they are stackable. They’re freezable, microwave and dishwasher safe which just makes meal prepping so much easier. Very happy customer
I needed a meal container that had a good seal lid and could also be used in the microwave.
I am very impressed with the level of customer service & will definitely be ordering from them again.
I bought the igluu container the 1 compartment because it was BPA free and reuseable however, I am very disappointed with the quality since the lid of the container breaks really easily.
Thank you for sharing your review.

We are sorry you have experienced some issues with your container lids. Igluu containers are designed to last repeated uses. It is possible that you may have a faulty set of lids.

Customer satisfaction is important to us. Please contact us via support@igluumealprep.com so we will resolve this for you immediately.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Anna
I've only had them a few days. Already, two of the lids have broken. Plus, they leak.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are sorry you have experienced some issues with your containers. Igluu containers are designed to last repeated uses. It is possible that you may have a faulty set of containers.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Anna
My order came wrong first but they sorted it out straight away!! The meal preps are fantastic! Life changing for my family to do meals and being able freeze them for the busy week days!
Speedy delivery, and very good customer service
Delivery super fast, not had a chance to use the containers but the quality is amazing.
Love these glass dishes with their reusable lids. My only issue is... Why so much single use plastic in the packaging? Missing a trick there guys, please rethink this.
Fab product nice and airtight
These containers are great for batch cooking for a busy week ahead. The kids fit tight and securely and the portion sizes are perfect. We ordered the single and double containers and then ordered the bowls as we were so impressed. If you meal prep, get these.
Really happy with the service I received from Igluu - my order shipped the same day. The product itself is great quality and should last a while.
Great meal prep containers! Light but well made.
Absolutely perfect! My fridge is now filled with delicious meals for the week!
Great quality
Excellent products and very useful for batch cooking for meals for the following week. This saves me time and energy while I am on chemotherapy every second week. I would highly recommend this company and products, quick delivery and a reasonable price too.
Delivery very quick Product excellent Have batch cooked and frozen meals already Great portion size
Fast efficient delivery, seems to be a good product although larger than envisaged.
Fab containers, great for portion control. Love how you can put them in the freezer, microwave & dishwasher, makes life easier - and they even stack neatly inside your cupboard. Massive thumbs up from me. Thank you
Igluu Meal Prep is rated 4.76 based on 91 reviews