Igluu Meal Prep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Igluu Meal Prep
Read Igluu Meal Prep Reviews
Great product use for my meal prep and take to work everyday will definitely use again.
fantastic quality, great value, it would have been 5 stars i am just finding the lid collapses slightly when i loosen it and put the pot in the microwave.
Very good product.
Good product. Fast and efficient service.
Wow! These are exactly as awesome as I hoped for. Perfect size, very sturdy, and look great. I’ve already had envious comments! These are making my meal prep way more fun.
Igluu Meal Prep 5 star review on 18th January 2021
AMAZING PRODUCT! Premium containers. Great service arrived the next day and very well packaged.
Igluu Meal Prep 5 star review on 15th January 2021 Igluu Meal Prep 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Great product, arrived very quickly after ordering, well packaged.
Got my parcel 5 day late by the time I got it I was out of the country
Hi James,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry your order arrived late. Normally our standard deliveries arrive within 2 days. Your order left our warehouse on the same day you made the order. Once an order has left our warehouse, we have no control over the delivery times. During the Christmas season and Covid-19 delays, our website states delivery times may be delayed.

You emailed us on 08.12.20 enquiring about your order and we responded immediately with a tracking link where you could have diverted your parcel. All orders have tracking information so you can have control and oversight of your delivery.

I am sorry you felt you still needed to leave a negative review despite our efforts to reply to you immediately and help the best we could.

I hope you still enjoy using your containers. Have a merry Christmas.

Kind regards,

Anna
Loved the first set as so versatile so bought another set
Over all I am happy with these containers, however some don't seal properly when closing, not to the point of leakage but when pressing to seal the opposite side pops open again and it takes a good few tries to get it to close all around.
I am very happy with this purchase. I used lunch pack contaI'm going to use the pizza ball containers.iners, great.
Great quality products , impressive range to pick from - something for everyone to suit every occasion. Freezer, microwave and dishwasher proof - perfect.
Easy to use website - Fast delivery no problems
These are the best meal boxes I have used. I run a small takeaway business and my customers always comment that the food is still hot on arrival, that is thanks to these boxes. I just wish they did them in bigger quantities
My order turned up as expected, and it's of very good quality. The meal boxes take up such little space as they're stackable.
I purchased the 2 & 3 section containers, then I also bought the round ones, I use them to prep my sons food for work the portion sizes are fab, the boxes are very sturdy and dishwasher safe, highly recommend and will no doubt buy more in future, also love the recipes and use them often
Too small, u expected it to be a bit bigger. Thanks
These are the best containers I have used and great value
These are perfect for batch cooking , they are sturdy and the lids fit all the way round . I would recommend to anyone.
Great for meal prep!