Igluu Meal Prep Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Igluu Meal Prep
"Best meal prep boxes I have used."
"Just what we needed. Excellent delivery tkme"
"Excellent quality. Fast and easy to order. Perfect size for food prep at Uni."
"Igluu are very convenient as it's dishwasher and microwave safe. If you are into your fitness and meal prep then you need some tubs"
"One lid has split already & I've only used it once"
"Love these containers, so versatile. Great quality and the best containers I've ever used. Really air tight and keeps my fresh food for longer."
"Good quality item as described."
"Great boxes and good for meal prep"
"Good size ,and easy yo keep clean."
"Love them!"
"Great, thank you!"
"Perfect for taking food to work."
"Love these meal prep containers makes staying on plan so much easier"
"Stackable, good lock on the box, and speedily delivery.. Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy more"
"Excellent delivery services and amazing quality best i have ever bought"
"I use igluu containers all the time to prep meals for the freezer, very good product."
"These boxes are really good - They're really useful and my packed lunches have improved to no end!"
"I've used Igluu single and triple containers almost every day for four months now and they're perfect for prepping meals for the week. They're durable, convenient and stack nicely in the fridge. I've found that I'm more inspired to prep my meals now because I know I have some good quality containers in the cupboard! I save time every morning by prepping overnight oats and sandwiches ahead of time, which also stops me buying food out and about on the way/during work which my bank balance is thankful for!"
"These are great containers. Durable, easy to clean, stack nicely, and most importantly, keep my diet on track! I have used other similar containers in the past but found that they cracked easily, and some weren't dishwasher safe. More than happy with these ones though, and would buy again if the need ever arises."
Igluu Meal Prep is rated 4.81 based on 27 reviews