Igluu Meal Prep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Igluu Meal Prep
Read Igluu Meal Prep Reviews
Perfect and efficient just what i wanted
Delivery fine. I misunderstood the site and thought the £6.99 meal prep document was a companion book of recipes. You sorted that out quickly and easily (I'm assuming at this point that the refund goes through). As I said on the phone, I would be interested in a companion book of recipes if you bring one out.
Easy to use store and clean.
Not used yet
Really pleased. Good portion size.
So far so good! Very durable, controls portion size and makes meal prep for the week a doddle!
Very good sturdy containers
Arrived in good time and the pots are perfect. Good seal on the lid and plenty of room inside, the extra lid space is a nice touch!
Great :) fab containers, very robust, packaged well, delivered fast! Will be ordering again
Absolutely made up with my meal prep containers. I bought the single compartment ones and they are the perfect size for a meal. So easy to clean aswell! I used to buy disposable takeaway containers from the wholesalers which were either too small or too big, and it was admittedly wasteful which I didn't like. So then I tried expensive Sistema ones that leak, stain really easily and are a pain to clean in all the lips on the edge of the tub and lid. This product is the best of both. They make me excited to meal prep haha! One of the lids was snapped in the corner out of the box, but stuff happens; this hasn't effected my opinion of the product at all and I'll definitely be ordering some of the two compartment ones next. Delivery was quick, no complaints about the service. Who knew little plastic boxes could bring you so much joy ha!
These Tubs look Strong and Robust. Looking forward to years of meal preplacement Delighthe. !! Thanks IGGLU.☆☆☆☆☆
I always use Igluu meal prep containers because I know I can rely on them - even with my clumsy kids dropping them they've bounced back! With multiple use they never seem to perish and I use them in the microwave and dishwasher all the time. Great for batch cooking and freezing for later.
Great product and prompt delivery
Good quality. Good seal generous size and no problems in the dishwasher have already ordered a second lot!
Easy to fit in freezer. Dishwasher safe
Great quality. Quick delivery.
Really good quality so are able to be reused loads, tight seals and good portion controls. Definitely worth the money!
Great product!
Excellent containers,great for meals,snacks etc,can also freeze.
I can find no fault with these trays.They are sturdy and a good size.Also when you store any in cupboard the trays fit nice and snug inside each other and lids stack nicely on top.They do not'fly' around your cupboard.I am very pleased and will putchase more.Thankyou.
Igluu Meal Prep is rated 4.81 based on 62 reviews