IG Bioscience Reviews

of reviewers recommend IG Bioscience
Read IG Bioscience Reviews
I have seconary progressive Multiple Sclerosis and have been taking Immustem organic colostrum for around 6 months. Although there hasn't been any dramatic effects, I have definitely experienced improvement in my balance, walking and general sense of wellbeing. I have Rosacea and my skin has improved and I've also noticed that my hair is thicker and in better condition. I would absolutely recommend giving Immustem a try.
I intend to continue taking it as I believe it is beneficial to my overall health.
The thing I like about this company is the fact that the colostrum is ethically sourced and organic. This sets it apart from others selling colostrum and its something thats very important to me. Great company and excellent products.
Seem to be a very caring and genuine outfit
My arthritic hands have been very sore and uncomfortable for several years. I have been unable to make a fist and generally the pain has been continuous. I have been using the Immustem with turmeric for a couple of months and have noticed a huge difference. My fingers are more flexible and the pain has eased considerably. I would definitely recommend that you try the product.
I have MS, and I have dogs with autoimmune diseases. After just 2 month use, I have found an increase in my energy levels, feeling in my feet for the 1st time in years, and skin not so dry & itchy. My GSD has DM (the canine version of MS), and has gone from bladder/bowel accidents every other day, to not having any in 2 weeks now. My greyhound has pannus, an eye disease that causes blindness by 'growing' over the cornea - his eyes are slowly clearing!
I am looking forward to discovering what benefits we get from long-term use.
Recieved product promptly as promised by email support, in a great resealable bag.
Have only been taking tablets for a couple of weeks, and was advised that effect would not be felt for a couple of months, so nothing to report to date.
I got on well to start with but then has some digestive issues and as I am lactose intolerant had to stop hope to be able to give in another go soon once settled. Hopeful
I take the colostrum every day and my skin feels fantastic. I don't really know what it is doing for my gut but I know it must be good because I look and feel so healthy. Ordering on line is easy and delivery is quick.
Very impressed with the service I have received from IG Bioscience. The colostrum seems to be of very high quality and orders always arrive very promptly. Would highly recommend!
I used to buy Colostrum from New Zealand so it's great to see it available in the UK. Been taking it for almost three months together with the Turmeric and have less joint discomfort and more stamina. I truly believe in natural remedies and although I have had MS for many years have managed to avoid prescription meds. I would recommend this company.
Igbioscience - brilliant product. I recommend it to my patients to help optimise their gut health. There is a wealth of research evidence that demonstrates it efficacy for improving the gut microbiome which in turn improves every aspect of health.
Dr Pilley
I have been taking IG Biosciences colostrum for nine months, initially to help boost my immune system as I was due to spend some months working in Bhutan and Vietnam. I guess it worked, as I was well throughout my trip, and indeed felt more energetic than usual. On returning to the U.K. at the beginning of the Covid pandemic I continued to take it and insisted that my children took the recommended daily dose. Again, we have all remained well, which may be due in part to the colostrum.
I have recommended this product to many of my patients, who have also found it to benefit their recovery from systemic and musculoskeletal ailments.
I started taking the turmeric added colostrum to help my inflammation and specifically eczema flair ups. It’s really helped and I feel better all round. I also feel confident that my vitamins are actually being absorbed now. Excellent product.
IG Bioscience 5 star review on 30th June 2020
I have been taking this for approximately a year, has helped my leg pain quite a bit! I have on going gut problems so cannot really comment on if it has helped this part of me but in saying that I would highly recommend this company very friendly service.
A very helpful and personal service.
Very good service started to see benefits from the product. I will continue to use.
much improved sense of wellbeing and imunity since starting Immunesten
Very good and pleasant customer service, Unfortunately the product didn't work for me. It is a good company, very authentic and caring.
Very quick delivery- meant I could start taking pills the day after I was told about them. The packet gave very clear directions about taking them and I was confident that they would improve my MS. Early days but I am hoping the tablets will help some of my systems.
Hi Having taken the tablets for 2 Months,I did not notice any change in my level of Energy,My Gut remained a little better but not a noticeable change,I tolerated the tablets with no side affects,The tablets were taken 1st thing in the morning 30 mins before any food.
A friend recommended this particular brand of Collustrum to help me recover from a Post Viral Inflammatory Reaction. Having ordered some it arrived within 24 hours and is small enough to go through my letterbox. Excellent service.
IG Bioscience is rated 4.80 based on 25 reviews