Identipro Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Identipro
Telephone

How would you rate Identipro ?

"excellent service and label machine ticks all boxes. versatile and user friendly"
"Good prompt service"
"Easy company to do business with, fast and efficient."
"quick service, next day delivery on my item, and the sales team are always on hand to help any query I have."
"Low cost and fast reliable delivery"
"nnnnnnnnnnnnn"
"Wonderful communication to assist with a small value product. Best price and availability I could find and delivered next day despite ordering late in the afternoon. Very happy"
"Great communication and service, I will definitely use again."
"Very good, always brilliant communications."
"When dealing with Identipro all the staff are always very friendly and helpful. The service is brilliant and would recommend Identipro"
"Good knowledgeable staff and speedy turn round on any questions asked."
"Excellent fast service and advised me when I ordered incorrect labels. They think rather than just supply!"
"All information was very thorough, very quick response time, deliveries made in good time, with no issues."
"Good communications, very helpful personnel and able to respond quickly to customer needs."
"We at RCC Engineering have been dealing with Helen and Dave for a while now we have a couple of their tagging machine which we find very good and very quick and easy to use. We would highly recommend doing business with Identipro Limited their back up service is excellent when supplying refills for their units. Patsy O' Donoghue RCC Engineering"
"Quick to deliver and very helpful."
"Excellent service Good website Polite Prompt to update"
"always on time - perfect"
"Customer service is excellent. Right from quotation stage through ordering and to delivery I was kept in the loop as to where my order was. It even arrived with a bar of chocolate enclosed...nice touch! Thanks."
"the identipro team is very efficient, the employees are helpful and kind"
Identipro is rated 4.94 based on 466 reviews