Identipro Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Identipro

How would you rate Identipro ?

Derek Calloway
Verified Buyer
"Excellent fast service and advised me when I ordered incorrect labels. They think rather than just supply!"
"All information was very thorough, very quick response time, deliveries made in good time, with no issues."
Peter Walker
Verified Buyer
"Good communications, very helpful personnel and able to respond quickly to customer needs."
"We at RCC Engineering have been dealing with Helen and Dave for a while now we have a couple of their tagging machine which we find very good and very quick and easy to use. We would highly recommend doing business with Identipro Limited their back up service is excellent when supplying refills for their units. Patsy O' Donoghue RCC Engineering"
Lee Mallinson
Verified Buyer
"Quick to deliver and very helpful."
Lachlan Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service Good website Polite Prompt to update"
Sam Turnell
Verified Buyer
"always on time - perfect"
Stephen Henry
Verified Buyer
"Customer service is excellent. Right from quotation stage through ordering and to delivery I was kept in the loop as to where my order was. It even arrived with a bar of chocolate enclosed...nice touch! Thanks."
"the identipro team is very efficient, the employees are helpful and kind"
Ben Turpin
Verified Buyer
"The communication and speed of which we received the items we needed was excellent. Very easy company to use. 10/10"
"Fantastic customer service and quick delivery."
Mark Patterson
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Identipro for years. They are courteous, prompt, professional, competitive and friendly. They are my "go to" for all our companies label and printing requirements. A great company to use. I wouldn't even consider anyone else!"
"When I needed advice about a product and its suitability the reponse was informed and accurate. Also when I placed my order even though they didn't have the stock on the shelf they still met the order within 3 working days (great) when I have ordered consumables these have arrived by next day delivery. Knowledgeable , Fast and great to talk too I would definitely recommend dealing with Identpro"
Darren Hoffman
Verified Buyer
"Fast, friendly and reliable service. I who highly recommend Identipro"
Helen Wright
Verified Buyer
"efficient and excellent customer service"
"Great product sold by very helpful and knowledgable staff"
Dawn Foster
Verified Buyer
"Always honest and always follow-up to ensure we are happy with product and delivery."
Paul Wyatt
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery just when I needed it!"
Matthew Dunford
Verified Buyer
"Good communication. Fast delivery."
"Quotation received on time and item delivered next with no issues."
Identipro is rated 4.95 based on 455 reviews