Identipro Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Identipro

How would you rate Identipro?

"Quotation received on time and item delivered next with no issues."
Terry Wallbridge
Verified Buyer
"got the labels next day on time and in full"
Michelle Eadon
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery. Most impressed. Goods exactly as described. Brilliant."
Mark Potter
Verified Buyer
"Really good company to deal with. Great service and quick delivery"
Tracey Murray
Verified Buyer
"I find Identipro staff very friendly and helpful every time I speak to them. Their delivery service is excellent. I would recommend Identipro."
James Waddington
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, great communication. I placed an order online and had an email to state that the goods were in stock and that they would be shipping that same day. I then received an email to state my order had been shipped and I was provided with a tracking number. After the goods were delivered I then had another email to state it had been delivered and signed for. I have dealt with Identipro a long time ago when I was with another company an the product knowledge and advice was good. Would not consider purchasing Brady printers or consumables from anyone else in the UK."
"Always quick, friendly service"
"The labels that we purchase are always in stock and delivered quickly. Once the order is placed we always get follow up emails to let us know when the items have been sent out. We automatically purchase from Identipro now without looking elsewhere as they have the best prices and quick delivery."
"All staff were really helpful and got back to my emails very quickly. They helped me choose the correct product, supplying me with sample labels to try out. Very easy to deal with and would definitely recommend."
William Jack
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful on initial purchase of our printer, went the extra mile to resolve initial setup issues and have provided a quick and efficient service ever since. Motivape"
Frank Butler
Verified Buyer
"Exceptionally pleasant to deal with and provide an excellent prompt service"
John Owens
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, good advice, good at communicating."
Kewal Tailor
Verified Buyer
"My company has been ordering labels with Identipro for a number a years. They have always had good customers service and are very helpful."
Paul Chetwynd
Verified Buyer
"They had all the items I needed in stock delivered the next day by UPS and they emailed to confirm delivery"
Noel Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Makes the task easy and looks professional. Fast delivery times."
Dean Cairns
Verified Buyer
"An Excellent speedy service.The staff are very friendly and helpfull and communicate every step of the process right upto your goods being delivered to your door. I have been dealing with Identipro for three years now and would highly recommend them."
Carl Denson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and great after sales service"
Dave Hannah
Verified Buyer
"fast response to quote Dave and Jo are spot on people to deal with"
"quality service"
Andrew Cherry
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient, and always keep you up to date with the status of your order. Very friendly and helpful company to deal with - would definitely recommend!"
Identipro is rated 4.95 based on 436 reviews