iconicwatches.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iconicwatches.co.uk

How would you rate iconicwatches.co.uk ?

"Hi I have purchased three Rolex Watches from Iconicwatches one in 2016, another in 2017 & one on the 23rd of May this year. Every Watch has lived up to expectations. The last Watch I purchased was a Daytona 116503 White Mother of Perl 8 Diamonds Dial & I am delighted with it. They have a shop in Blackburn City Centre where I always visit when I want a Watch. The people I dealt with were both professional & knowledgeable & in particular Tania who I had most contact with, who was extremely helpful. I would not hesitate to do business with them again in the future. All their Watches are 100% genuine & come with all documentation & accessories. I would have no problem recommending family & friends. So if your in the market for a luxury brand Watch at a competitive price I suggest you visit iconicwatches either online or call to their shop in Blackburn. I would rate this Company 10/10"
"I have now used Iconicwatches to purchase three Rolex Watches, one in 2016, another in 2017 & one on the 23rd of this month, a new Rolex Daytona 116503 White MOP 8 Diamonds Dial & I cannot fault them. They are one of the cheapest online suppliers of luxury Watches around. Their Watches are 100% genuine & come with all documentation & accessories They also have a shop in the middle of Blackburn Shopping Centre. As I live in Dublin Ireland I visit their shop whenever I am in the market for a Watch. They are both professional & knowledgeable people & a pleasure to do business with. I am completely satisfied with all my purchases. The last Watch I got had to be sourced as it wasn't an in stock item. It took two weeks to source & I couldn't be happier with the Watch. Tania kept me informed at all times & was extremely helpful. I would have no hesitation buying from them in the future & would recommend them to family & friends. I would definitely rate them 10/10"
iconicwatches.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews