Iconic Watches Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches

About Iconic Watches: Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

Tell us how Iconic Watches made you happy

Paul J
"Attentive staff. Most helpful and good communication. With best price px. Very pleased to do business with."
Paul C
"great service, great price, great watch and really friendly staff, would buy from them again :-)"
"The delivery,efficiency, and communication, was second to none the watch is a fantastic timepiece to be worn with pride. Thank you all at iconic watches."
"Great service, very helpful with financial options. Would recommend in the future"
Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Excellent service and watch from Iconic. I purchased our first watch last week. The watch was everything as promised and more beautiful than the photos. Excellent condition. All papers are correct. We are very pleased. Highly recommend Iconic."
"for my experience the best seller"
Dear Mirko,

Thank you very much for your review. Grazie :) It was a pleasure to deal with you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches.
"Absolutely fantastic service from Mariana throughout the whole email correspondence, I would not hesitate to use their services again or recommend to others. Thankyou"
Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your effort. It was our pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches.
"This was my 6th purchase from Iconic watches,and I have a feeling it won't be my last. I actually drove down from Newcastle to the shop in Blackburn to pick this watch up,excellent shop with great stock and super friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend them."
Dear Craig,

It was our pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your review. We are happy to have such customers. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches.
"Good service, Good price, quick delivery - great watch."
Dear Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Having received some inheritance I was looking to buy a Black, Rolex Submariner date. These guys were recommended to me and they did not disappoint. They had the exact watch I was after in stock at a very competitive price. The watch itself is immaculate and exactly as described. Iconic watches were a pleasure to deal with, in particular Marianda who I was liaising with. The watch arrived safely and particularly quickly. If your in the market for a luxury watch then I have no hesitation in recommending Iconic Watches."
Dear Kris,

Thank you very much for reviewing us. It was a pleasure to deal with you, too :) Enjoy your watch! We will be delighted to assist you again.

Best regards
Iconicwatches
"Pleasure to deal with, product arrived promptly as discribed. Obviously brand new and surprisingly had been sourced from a UK AD, I’d expected EU sourced for the very competive price."
Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to deal with you. Enjoy your watch!
"Great communication before and after the sale. Watch was despatched immediately and arrived as promised next day (which is not always the case in N Ireland). Packaged well to protect the watch box. The price was very reasonable compared with other sellers in the market and considering the trustworthiness of Iconic Watches. Box, accessories, warranty cards etc all present as expected. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again. My experience was very good and would recommend Iconic Watches."
Dear Niall,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your effort. We will be glad to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
"I have been a customer of Iconic Watches for a number of years and during this time have bought 6 watches for for myself and family members. I cannot recommend them enough from their ability to source specific watches, value for money and the customer service that they offer. Nothing is too much trouble and they are a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended"
"This isn’t the first watch I have bought from IW, and hopefully not that last. Reason being they are extremely helpful and professional - which makes them trustworthy in my opinion. The watch arrived yesterday as promised and described. Very happy with IW again and especially Mariana for all her support."
Dear Yakubu,

Thank you very much for your review. It has been a pleasure to assist you! Enjoy your watch!
"Very professional and friendly service. Product was great overall 10/10 experience, would highly recommend"
Dear Harvin,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thank you very much! We will be glad to deal with you again. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches Team.
"faultless service for ordering to delivery, iconic watches are a great team to deal with from start to finish."
Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your effort. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches Team.
"My experience in dealing with Iconic watches was excellent and I can not fault it. The staff were super helpful and answered all questions, sent photographs when asked and the service with shipping was very prompt> i even received a courtesy phone asking if the package had arrived and whether I was satisfied. Excellent."
Dear Simon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We were delighted to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Excellent service from a knowledgeable and friendly team. Fast turn around and unbeatable prices. Highly recommended."
Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. It has been a pleasure to assist you and we will be delighted to deal with you again. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"I have now purchased two watches from Iconic Watches (a Rolex Oyster and an Omega Speedmaster) and, in each case, found the team there to be responsive and easy to deal with. The watches were dispatched promptly and the customer service met my expectations - on my second order there was an issue with delivery (no fault of Iconic Watches) and the team were proactive in getting things sorted. I find the prices to be a little higher than some other retailers but I am happy to pay this small premium for good service. I would purchase from them again."
Dear Joseph,

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It has been a pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"I received an excellent service. Timelines and expectations were really well managed. Fantastic communication and updates from Rabiah."
Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will be happy to assist you next time. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Service was very quick and efficient. I found communications were excellent and the staff really helpful. Delivery was very good also. And of course the watch was excellent and a good price. My 2nd purchase from Iconic Watches and I am sure it will not be my last."
Dear John,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to assist you again! Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Very prompt and efficient service. It made purchasing the watch a very good experience."
Dear Emma,

Thank you very much for your review. Enjoy your watch !

Iconic Watches
"Good Price Good Service, will use agin."
Hi Derek,

We appreciate for you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you! It was our pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your Omega!

Best Wishes,