Iconic Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches
Read Iconic Watches Reviews

About Iconic Watches:

Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

Tell us how Iconic Watches made you happy
Fantastic. Very pleased indeed with my watch and a great service from Iconic Watches. Very helpful when I called to arrange delivery. Watch arrived as arranged. Thank you.
Purchased my Milgauss yesterday, and it was exactly as described, perfect in every way.
The team were so welcoming, a real family feel and made the purchase that extra bit special.
I will definitely be back again
Recieved the watch today with all its paperwork. The watch and paperwork are all in excellent condition .Special thanks to Priscilla for her friendly helpful service. Will definitely recommend this shop.
Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it! Enjoy your watch. We will be delighted to assist you again.

Merry Christmas!
Iconic Watches
Mariana pulled out the stops to obtain a Cartier at short notice in time for Xmas and the ladies in the shop were extremely helpful in adjusting the strap and processing the sale very efficiently. Many thanks
Dear Mike,

It has been a pleasure to assist you! Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. Enjoy your watch and may you have a happy Christmas time!

Iconic Watches
It’s the first time I have used Iconic Watches and it definitely won’t be the last. These guys are very professional but more importantly very friendly and helpful, I purchased a Tudor Heritage Ranger and I couldn’t be more happier with what I bought, I even received a phone call to make sure my watch was delivered, I would like to thank Priscilla and the team for being so professional, friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend Iconic Watches and will definitely be using these guys again.
Dear Paul,

We thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We were happy to assist you and we will be here for you any time you need our services in the future. Enjoy your wtch!

KInd regards
Iconic Watches
First class experience received from first placing my order online to the info attached regarding my delivery
Dear Allan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it! Enjoy your watch! Merry Christmas!

Iconic Watches
Brilliant Service, Gail Was So Helpful!
Hello,

Many thanks for your kind review. Enjoy your watch!
Merry Christmas!

Iconic Watches
Great watch. Great people. Great customer SERVICE!!! What more can i say other than i will definitely be back for the right watch!!!
Dear Paul,

It was a great pleasure to assist you. We will be happy to assist you again. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
This was my first time ordering from iconic watches and it was a perfect experience. The team were swift in replying to my queries, the service was fast and efficient and the watch was amazing, just as described on the site. Thank you iconic watches ...
Dear Satiajit,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your taking the time to write it. We would be happy to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
Oh! boy. Over the moon with my Submariner. I Could have got a brand new one for a lot less but hey! I couldn't wait five to ten years before I got to the top of the list ! ! It is in stunning condition and the delivery was spot on. My thanks to Mariana and Alison as the communication was superb. Many thanks Iconic Watches.
Dear Pete,

We thank you very much for your review. We were happy to assist you and we will be delighted to help you with your next purchase. Enjoy your watch!

KInd regards
Iconic Watches
Excellent service. Especially from Alison! My watch arrived super quickly and in perfect condition. I'm absolutely over the moon with it. I will definitely be recommending iconic watches in the future!
Iconic Watches 5 star review on 31st July 2020
Dear Dan, thank you for your wonderful review. We are very grateful and will be happy to assist you in the future. Enjoy your watch!
Kind regards, Iconic Watches
First class service from start to finish. Ordered my Tudor Fastrider watch yesterday and arrived today. Watch is superb - extremely pleased with the purchase.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words.
We were delighted to assist you with your purchase. Enjoy your watch! Kind regards, Iconic Watches
The service has been spot on and most importantly, got me the watch I always wanted for so long!
Dear Kevin,

We were delighted to assist you with your purchase. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
I am very satisfied with the service I have received from Iconic Watches and this is the third timepiece that I have purchased from them. They were communicative and helpful throughout the process and made the transaction very straightforward. The watch was delivered on time without any issues at all.
Dear David,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to write it. It has been a pleasure to deal with you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
Have purchased a few watches from iconic and over the years have always found them friendly, professional and go the extra mile to make sure you get what your after. Prices are very competitive would always recomend.
Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. That's much appreciated. We will be delighted to assist you with your next purchase. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
Great prices and communication. Quick service and easy to buy from. Will definitely buy from them again in the future
Dear Vijay,

We thank you for your wonderful review. We are very grateful. We will happily assist you with your next purchase. Enjoy your watch!
Iconic Watches
Great company very professional the watch is stunning
Dear David,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you. Enjoy your Omega watch!

Iconic Watches
Very helpful and friendly would definitely recommend a visit to the shop .
Dear Peter,

It has been a pleasure to assist you with your purchase. Many thanks for your great review. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
had a pleasant experience, was greated with tea n coffe even tho im a champagne type of guy LOL

the watch was exactly what i saw online so im highly satisfied

will definitely recommend anybody who’s interested in a watch to give them a try you wont be disappointed

left with a hug,smile and a nice watch 🤪
Hi,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We were delighted to have you here, in our shop. We are very excited that we managed to make your happy! Enjoy your watch!
Iconic Watches
Excellent first class service. A very professional Company that has been in the business for Donkeys years. A fair deal but I had hoped for more discount.
I have NO HESITATION in recommending them.
Dear Philip,

Thank you for your honest review. We will be happy to assist you again! Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches is rated 4.94 based on 204 reviews