Iconic Watches Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches

About Iconic Watches: Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

enquiries@iconicwatches.co.uk

17 new market street

"Delightful and knowledgeable staff made us very welcome. A refreshingly unpressured buying experience with just good, practical advice. We're luck to live only twenty odd miles away but would gladly travel 10 times that to deal with them again. I do expect we will be back again - there's nowhere else I could imagine buying a watch from now. Thanks once again"
"Easy ordering and purchasing process. Great watch at a very good price. 👍🏻"
"I thought the service was very good, watch turned up in time and in brand new condition. Problem was when the battery died and I tried to put the serial number into there website to get it changed, the site said the serial number was not a proper one. So not sure if I have a real Tag Heuer or fake?"
"Quality watch, great price, good reliable service, everything I wanted and then some."
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy your watch :-)

Best Wishes,
Iconic Watches
"Prompt delivery, good price"
"Perfect service, excellent product and a great price!!"
"Great service by a great team with many years of experience between them,used them several times in the past and will use them again."
"fantastic price nothing to much trouble and all ways happy to help."
"Excellent price, excellent service. I couldn’t ask for more. I recommend Iconic Watches to anyone in the UK looking for a good deal...I hope Brexit doesn’t put this at risk."
"Faultless service from Iconic. Where else could you buy an Omega Seamaster Professional for £2150?? I would urge anyone who is in the market for a luxury watch at a bargain price to consult Iconic Watches. Rolex? Omega? Breitling? go to Iconic!!!"
"Very professional, helpful and polite. Excellent service and explanation of the process. Thoroughly recommended."
"Best price for the watch I wanted, and fast sourcing and delivery- much better than high street stores!"
"Good to deal with, efficient, and also achieved very good discount on watch I purchased!!"
Dear Tony,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review us. We would be happy to assist you in the future. Enjoy your watch!
"Great service."
Hi Alan. We appreciate your taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to deal with you.
"I’d been looking for a gmt ceramic for a while had seen foreign sites offering great deals but was worried about import concerns. Iconic had the watch in brand new for a great price with next day delivery. Perfect."
Hi Simon. Thank you for your detailed review. Enjoy your watch ! It would be lovely to speak to you soon.
"My wife was very happy with her watch. Great service."
Hi Chris. Thank you for your review. We are sincerely happy that we could make your wife happy! We hope to deal with you in the future.
"Great service, fantastic prices. Why buy on the high street when you can save £££’s with iconic watches.."
Dear Simon,
Thank you so much for such great review! We work really hard to ensure our margins are small an prices stay as attractive as possible! Enjoy your watch! Hope to deal with you soon.
"Attentive service, good product at very reasonable price. Was lucky in that I live within an hours drive of the shop so able to make a personal visit and pick up. One minor issue was the additional charge for paying via paypal as it's a secure method of payment."
"Purchased a Tudor Black Bay in Blue in Feb 2015, Iconic were by far the best place to source and buy from, really knew their stuff and the process was easy, I collected my watch from their premises and they did all adjustments required to the bracelet whilst i waited. watch hasn't missed a beat since I got it and it still looks like it did when I purchased it. Very happy and will definitely use Iconic for my next purchase."
"I got the watch I wanted for cheaper than any other shop."
Iconic Watches is rated 4.87 based on 54 reviews