Iconic Watches Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches

About Iconic Watches: Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

enquiries@iconicwatches.co.uk

17 new market street

"Great service and price, flawless and fast delivery!"
"Prompt replies to any questions asked and the watch was very well packaged for delivery."
"This is the second watch that i have purchased from Iconic Watches. There service and knowledge of watches is first class and i would highly recommend this very professional company to any one looking to make a purchase on line."
"Having purchased from Iconic watches before I have been very pleased with the level of customer service received. From the moment you place your order you are kept updated with regular emails. The watch arrived before the expected date and was well packaged to prevent and damage during transport. After delivery I received a courtesy call to confirm everything was ok with the watch. I would not hesitate in buying from Iconic again in the future."
"very pleasant and easy to deal with yet again this is my second watch from them and once again im over the moon with it and the fast excellent service thanks once more.I would definitely recommend them."
"This is my second purchase from Iconic and both times the service has been excellent. Great prices, helpful staff and speedy delivery."
Thanks again Petros,
We are thrilled to hear such good feedback. We thrive on offering good service and products.

Best Wishes,
Iconic Watches
"Very professional but also very down to earth. We felt comfortable & not pressured into buying, it’s an on-line shop but we were able to make an appointment to view the watch of my choice. Although I do make on-line purchases it’s still nice to see before you buy an expensive item & even better when you get a good deal. We would certainly recommend Iconic Watches & it was a pleasure to do business with them."
Thanks Glenis, for writing this awesome review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Best Wishes and we hope to see soon,
Iconic Watches
"Purchased a Tudor Pelagos watch through Iconic after reading lots of reviews and on line watch forums of their good service. Technically you are not purchasing a brand new watch, but a new and worn watch. As posted on trustpiolt, I would say this is akin to purchasing a pre registered vehicle. Warranty and Watch paperwork all correct. The warranty is a few months out if date but of no issue to myself. All in a an excellent deal, watch delivered within 48 hours. Excellent and would use again."
Dear Philip,

We thank you for the feedback and we highly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Iconicwatches Team
"Great communication from start to finish. Watch is absolutely perfect. Would recommend to anyone."
Hi David,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you so much for the feedback!

Christopher J
Verified Buyer
"The watch arrived very quickly, most places were telling me that it was an 8-10 week wait. Iconic watches managed to source the watch and deliver all within 1 week. Very quick to respond via email and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I will deffinatly be dealing with them again in the future."
Thank you Christopher, for the wonderful feedback! It's our main purpose to make sure that each customer is happy with their purchase and there is nothing more rewarding than receiving such reviews!
Enjoy your watch! :)
"Second watch that I have bought from Iconic Watches over the last couple of weeks. Cannot fault the customer service and follow-up, would recommend to anyone."
Dear Peter,

Thank you for the feedback. It was our pleasure to assist you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Dear Peter,

Iconicwatches Team
"Attentive staff. Most helpful and good communication. With best price px. Very pleased to do business with."
Alexandre C
Verified Buyer
"The watch arrived shortly after order and even though there was a small problem with the watch, they quickly took care of it! Very good service!"
Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve the problem immediately. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you!

Enjoy your watch! :-)

Iconicwatches Team
"My first purchase. All previous reviews were correct and complete. Very happy with purchase process; great price, super quick delivery and I got what I ordered. Description was 100%, So very happy with the watch and service. Was kept in touch with delivery times, and the necessary security checks were also completed. Superb, and will be back for more. Highly recommended."
Dear Patrick,

Thank you for the feedback. We highly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

DINESHCHAND K
Verified Buyer
"this is my 2nd watch from Iconic Watches Tag watch on line using their help desk. Excellent product and great service. Received the watch the following day. 5 stars. would recommend to anyone. Thanks for a great product"
Hi Dineshchand,
Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy you have chosen us yet again! :)
Enjoy your watches!
"great service, great price, great watch and really friendly staff, would buy from them again :-)"
Thank you for the feedback, Paul. Your TAG looks fantastic!
Enjoy it! We are here if you need help with anything else.

Best wishes,
Iconic Watches
"I have received my watch and very pleased with the purchase. Every time I contacted the company either by phone or email I was very pleased with the reply and politeness and helpfulness of the staff. I shall have no hesitation whatsoever in dealing with this company again. Well done."
Thank you so much for your kind words, Frank.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Best Wishes,
Iconic Watches
"I would highly recommend Iconic Watches to anyone :-) Once ordered the company maintained email and phone contact throughout as there was a slight delivery problem with DHL 🙄 I have no complaints with Iconic Watches and the company will be my go to place when I look for my next High Quality watch. Many thanks 😁👍"
Thank you, Jon, for the great feedback. :)
Enjoy your watch and hope to see you back soon,
You're welcome Jon!
Thank you for choosing us and enjoy your watch!
We'll be waiting back for you with our best offers :)
"The delivery,efficiency, and communication, was second to none the watch is a fantastic timepiece to be worn with pride. Thank you all at iconic watches."
Thank you for the feedback, Paul. That watch looks fantastic!
Enjoy your Breitling and we're here if you need help with anything else.

Best wishes,
Iconic Watches
"Excellent customer service from initial contact via email to purchasing my watch from the shop in Blackburn. Very experienced team at Iconic Watches which I found very reassuring. I would not hesitate to recommend them, and will definitely return again for future watch purchases."
Thank you for the feedback, Peter. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!
Iconic Watches is rated 4.93 based on 121 reviews