Iconic Watches Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches

About Iconic Watches: Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

enquiries@iconicwatches.co.uk

17 new market street

"Great communication from start to finish. Watch is absolutely perfect. Would recommend to anyone."
Christopher J
Verified Buyer
"The watch arrived very quickly, most places were telling me that it was an 8-10 week wait. Iconic watches managed to source the watch and deliver all within 1 week. Very quick to respond via email and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I will deffinatly be dealing with them again in the future."
"Second watch that I have bought from Iconic Watches over the last couple of weeks. Cannot fault the customer service and follow-up, would recommend to anyone."
"Attentive staff. Most helpful and good communication. With best price px. Very pleased to do business with."
Alexandre C
Verified Buyer
"The watch arrived shortly after order and even though there was a small problem with the watch, they quickly took care of it! Very good service!"
Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve the problem immediately. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you!

Enjoy your watch! :-)

Iconicwatches Team
"My first purchase. All previous reviews were correct and complete. Very happy with purchase process; great price, super quick delivery and I got what I ordered. Description was 100%, So very happy with the watch and service. Was kept in touch with delivery times, and the necessary security checks were also completed. Superb, and will be back for more. Highly recommended."
Dear Patrick,

Thank you for the feedback. We highly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

DINESHCHAND K
Verified Buyer
"this is my 2nd watch from Iconic Watches Tag watch on line using their help desk. Excellent product and great service. Received the watch the following day. 5 stars. would recommend to anyone. Thanks for a great product"
Hi Dineshchand,
Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy you have chosen us yet again! :)
Enjoy your watches!
"great service, great price, great watch and really friendly staff, would buy from them again :-)"
Thank you for the feedback, Paul. Your TAG looks fantastic!
Enjoy it! We are here if you need help with anything else.

Best wishes,
Iconic Watches
"I have received my watch and very pleased with the purchase. Every time I contacted the company either by phone or email I was very pleased with the reply and politeness and helpfulness of the staff. I shall have no hesitation whatsoever in dealing with this company again. Well done."
Thank you so much for your kind words, Frank.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Best Wishes,
Iconic Watches
"I would highly recommend Iconic Watches to anyone :-) Once ordered the company maintained email and phone contact throughout as there was a slight delivery problem with DHL 🙄 I have no complaints with Iconic Watches and the company will be my go to place when I look for my next High Quality watch. Many thanks 😁👍"
Thank you, Jon, for the great feedback. :)
Enjoy your watch and hope to see you back soon,
You're welcome Jon!
Thank you for choosing us and enjoy your watch!
We'll be waiting back for you with our best offers :)
"The delivery,efficiency, and communication, was second to none the watch is a fantastic timepiece to be worn with pride. Thank you all at iconic watches."
Thank you for the feedback, Paul. That watch looks fantastic!
Enjoy your Breitling and we're here if you need help with anything else.

Best wishes,
Iconic Watches
"Excellent customer service from initial contact via email to purchasing my watch from the shop in Blackburn. Very experienced team at Iconic Watches which I found very reassuring. I would not hesitate to recommend them, and will definitely return again for future watch purchases."
Thank you for the feedback, Peter. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!
Christopher M
Verified Buyer
"This is the fourth time I have purchased a watch from Iconic Watches and have nothing but praise for the service and overhaul buying experience. The watch was perfect and complete with all the relevant documentation, I am more than happy once again many thanks."
Hi Christopher.
We deeply appreciate this amazing review and we are happy you have chosen us for the fourth time! :)
Enjoy your watches!
"I have never bought an expensive watch on line and was a little daunted but from the first contact with the team at Iconic watches I felt reassured. I received my husbands birthday gift 24 hrs later and I'm delighted, the price and service will keep me off the high street from now on."
Thank you for trusting us, Sharon, and for the awesome review.
We hope your husband loved the gift! :)
Ibraheem A
Verified Buyer
"WATCH - Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Day Date I received a watch from Iconic watches last week which had a visual defect on it. I notified them IW and they contacted the Authorised Dealer. Together they worked swiftly to replace the watch once I had returned the defected one. I must admit I was dubious at first as the prices on this site are much lower than anywhere else on the market. I can confirm that the watch I bought is 100% real with all necessary papers from the manufacturer and AD. The customer service throughout the whole process was very responsive and friendly. I will definitely be buying a watch in the future from Iconic Watches!"
Thank you, Ibraheem, for sharing your experience with us. We are happy we could solve this rapidly and get you the perfect watch you were looking for!

Best Wishes and hope to see you back soon,
Iconic Watches
"It was a pleasant experience the customer care was very professional, spending time with you and did not rush to get a sale. I would recommend Iconic Watches and the prices were very competitive"
Thank you for your feedback, John!
Enjoy your watch :)
"Very quick delivery, follow up call to make sure watch arrived safely and was ok , excellent price,all round A+."
Thank you for your feedback, Jeff!
Enjoy your watch :)
"Friendly, professional service, keen prices and great watches in perfect condition. I have bought from Iconic in the past and will no doubt do so again."
Thank you for your feedback, Donald!
Samantha K
Verified Buyer
"Great, friendly and speedy service. I highly recommend this team."
Dear Samantha,

Iconicwatches Team.
"The ordering process was great and they were very helpful with any questions and queries I had. Lovely substantial and stylish was perfect for my son. Thanks again"
Dear Pauline,

We thank you and we appreciate your feedback! Enjoy your watch :)

Best wishes