Iconic Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches
Read Iconic Watches Reviews

About Iconic Watches:

Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

Tell us how Iconic Watches made you happy
Paul Hancock
Iconic Watches 5 star review on 15th March 2018
adrian
More Photos & Videos
had a pleasant experience, was greated with tea n coffe even tho im a champagne type of guy LOL

the watch was exactly what i saw online so im highly satisfied

will definitely recommend anybody who’s interested in a watch to give them a try you wont be disappointed

left with a hug,smile and a nice watch 🤪
Hi,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We were delighted to have you here, in our shop. We are very excited that we managed to make your happy! Enjoy your watch!
Iconic Watches
Excellent first class service. A very professional Company that has been in the business for Donkeys years. A fair deal but I had hoped for more discount.
I have NO HESITATION in recommending them.
Dear Philip,

Thank you for your honest review. We will be happy to assist you again! Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
Ordered tag heuer Monaco calibra 11 arrived at shop has estimated 2 weeks, called into shop to collect very pleased good price
Dear Marie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We've been delighted to assist you with your purchase. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
The best place for watches in the uk
Dear Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. It is always a pleasure to deal with people like you. We are happy that we could assist you with your purchase. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
The description of my Omega was spot on. I have purchased two watches over the past 9 years and the customer service is fantastic and efficient I would recommend this business.
Dear Karl,

It has been a pleasure to deal with you and we will be glad to assist you anytime in the future. Thank you for your review! Enjoy your watch!

KInd regards
Iconic Watches
Very easy to deal with, used the online chat to discuss my requirements, once payment cleared the watch was with me the very next day!
Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. It has been a pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
The whole buying experience was excellent, the communication was brilliant and delivery was quick. The watch is excellent quality we are very pleased.
Dear Wendy,

Thank you very much for reviewing us. We appreciate your time and effort. We'll be happy to assist you again :) Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
This is my second purchase from Iconic, I have always found them to be completely proffesional delivering what was promised.
I have recommended them to others in the past and would do so in the future.
Dear Roman,
Thank you very much for reviewing us. We were delighted to help you with your purchase. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
I have purchased a Rolex watch from Iconic Watches. I placed a deposit over the phone and made a well worthwhile trip to Blackburn to collect. The watch was competitively priced and was 'as new' as described on the web site. The level of service was excellent and the staff extremely helpful. I would have no hesitation in dealing with this company in the future or recommending it to anybody looking for a good product at a fair price.
Dear Ian,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to assist you with your purchase. Enjoy your watch, Ian! Thank you for placing the order with us.

Iconic Watches
Iconic Watches contact team is highly proficient and helpful
Of special note is Alison ( Manager) who caters for the customer needs and effectively closed the deal.
Dear Alan,
Thank you for placing the order with us and for taking the time to review us. We enjoyed assisting you with your purchase and we will be happy to help you in the future! Enjoy your watch, Alan!

Iconic Watches
Superb level of service from all concerned, the watch was as described and a great product and price, delivery was swift and well informed, very happy indeed, thank you.
Dear Alex,
We appreciate very much you taking the time to review us. We wil be delighted to assist you next time. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
Found iconic watches to be by far the best competitive price for this omega speedmaster watch left a 20% deposit over the phone and collected the watch a week later very impressed with the service would highly recommend.
Dear Paul,
Thank you very much for your review and for your kind words. We enjoyed assisting you and we will be be happy to deal with you in the future!
Enjoy your Omega!
Iconic Watches
Phoned iconic and left a 20% deposit last week made a appointment to collect the watch on Saturday what a lovely professional experience would highly recommend this company.
Purchased a omega speedmaster watch from this company left a 20% deposit over the phone called into the shop this Saturday to collect and must say what a very professional experience would highly recommend this company.
I purchased a watch from them recently. There communication was excellent, the item arrived on time and as advertised. I would thank them for their help and assistance and highly recommend them.
Dear David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We were happy to help you and we will be delighted to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
A returning customer as a result of the brilliant service received on my first visit. Excellent value and amazing customer service, well worth the 120 miles round trip. Will continue to be my first port of call when looking for a gift for a special occasion
Iconic Watches 5 star review on 30th October 2019
Dear Howard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We were delighted to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
Sapphire sandwich Omega moon watch arrived next day delivery , it came well packaged and looks fantastic
Dear Perry,

Thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure to asssist you. Enjoy your watch!
Second time i have bought a watch from these guys and second time i have had great service.
Dear Jean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us! Thank you very much! We are happy to assist you. Enjoy your watch!
Excellent service. Just purchased an omega speedmaster and everything was great. Ive previously bought from iconic before so knew I'd be looked after once again thank you
Dear Colin,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are always delighted to assist you. Enjoy your Speedmaster!

Iconic Watches
I had a pleasant social chat with Zac and Gail. It was so enjoyable I neglected discussing my new watch in detail. I now wish I'd asked to have the diving extension removed. Online comments suggest it would make the watch, which was a retirement present, even more comfortable to wear. It's beautiful and accurate and I love it! If I needed another watch Iconic would be my port of call.
Dear Bill,
It was a pleasure to assist you. If you want, you can bring in the watch and we can put the links taken out back in and remove the Diving extension. We will be glad to see you again and to do that for you.

Iconic watches