Iconic Watches Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches

About Iconic Watches: Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

Tell us how Iconic Watches made you happy

Paul J
"Attentive staff. Most helpful and good communication. With best price px. Very pleased to do business with."
Paul C
"great service, great price, great watch and really friendly staff, would buy from them again :-)"
"The delivery,efficiency, and communication, was second to none the watch is a fantastic timepiece to be worn with pride. Thank you all at iconic watches."
"Very professional and friendly service. Product was great overall 10/10 experience, would highly recommend"
"faultless service for ordering to delivery, iconic watches are a great team to deal with from start to finish."
"My experience in dealing with Iconic watches was excellent and I can not fault it. The staff were super helpful and answered all questions, sent photographs when asked and the service with shipping was very prompt> i even received a courtesy phone asking if the package had arrived and whether I was satisfied. Excellent."
Dear Simon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We were delighted to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Excellent service from a knowledgeable and friendly team. Fast turn around and unbeatable prices. Highly recommended."
Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. It has been a pleasure to assist you and we will be delighted to deal with you again. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"I have now purchased two watches from Iconic Watches (a Rolex Oyster and an Omega Speedmaster) and, in each case, found the team there to be responsive and easy to deal with. The watches were dispatched promptly and the customer service met my expectations - on my second order there was an issue with delivery (no fault of Iconic Watches) and the team were proactive in getting things sorted. I find the prices to be a little higher than some other retailers but I am happy to pay this small premium for good service. I would purchase from them again."
Dear Joseph,

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It has been a pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"I received an excellent service. Timelines and expectations were really well managed. Fantastic communication and updates from Rabiah."
Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will be happy to assist you next time. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Service was very quick and efficient. I found communications were excellent and the staff really helpful. Delivery was very good also. And of course the watch was excellent and a good price. My 2nd purchase from Iconic Watches and I am sure it will not be my last."
Dear John,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to assist you again! Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Very prompt and efficient service. It made purchasing the watch a very good experience."
Dear Emma,

Thank you very much for your review. Enjoy your watch !

Iconic Watches
"Good Price Good Service, will use agin."
Hi Derek,

We appreciate for you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you! It was our pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your Omega!

Best Wishes,
Iconic Watches
"A beautiful watch which despite the excellent saving was as new in every respect. There was a slight hiccup in the dispatch process but Ms Fonseca from Customer Service dealt with this quickly and professionally and the watch arrived in plenty of time."
Thanks Stephen,
We are thrilled to hear such good feedback even with the dispatch hiccup. We thrive on offering good service and products.

Best Wishes,
Iconic Watches
"Ordered via their website. Good prices and customer service. Delay in delivery which was incredibly inconvenient however won't rate them down for this as not sure it it was their fault or DHL. Watch as described and very happy!"
Dear Neil,

Thank you for your honest review! As you know, the watch has been dispatched on the 1rst of October , as agreed, at 3pm (the usual time the courier comes to collect watches from us) and we have sent you the tracking nr, as per the usual procedure. We have done everything to ensure its delivery in a timely manner. DHL have delayed the parcel which is a very uncommon situation and we apologise for this again . We will make sure to offer you free shipping for your next order. Enjoy your new watch!
"Watch and service great, managed to chat with members of staff freely and get information on the watch! Was a great service"
Dear Steven,

We thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to assist you and we will be delighted to deal with you again. Enjoy your watch!
"One of the best and easiest retail transactions I have undertaken. Faultless throughout, Customer Service obviously is important to Iconic Watches, and they certainly deliver. I hope I have an opportunity to use them again in the future. Thank you for a stress free experience!"
Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation! We will be happy to assist you again in the future. Enjoy your watch!
Cheers.
"Having bought from Iconic before, I was in the market for a discontinued Rolex (new). I located a few around, however, Iconic's price was the best and coupled with great customer service from a reputable company, the deal was done. By midday the next day the watch was with me followed up with a courtesy call. Very happy customer!"
Dear Mark,

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you very much. It was a real pleasure to deal with you again. Enjoy your watch!
"Really great service and fantastic value will definitely buy from iconic next time i need another watch"
Dear Tom,

Thank you very much for your awesome review! We will be glad to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
"Amazing purchase nearly £200 cheaper than anywhere else and the highest of quality of customer care. Watch came in just 2 days and is a beauty! Please don’t hesitate in buying your watch from Iconic!"
Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your review. It was a real pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your beautiful watch!
"Very professional services from start to finish. Good feed back on both progress throughout both despatch and delivery. Excellent!"
Dear Ian,

Thank you very much for your amazing review! It was a pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!
"Great service and price from ordering through to delivery was easy process"
Dear Robert,

We thank you for taking the time to review us. We were delighted to deal with you and we will be happy to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
"Very pleased with the customer service from the initial enquiry to the delivery of the watch. This was my second purchase from Iconic Watches."
Dear Dafydd,

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you! It was a pleasure to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
"A pleasure to deal with and very happy with the deal on my new Rolex Explorer 2, I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Iconic Watches again."
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your great review! It were happy to deal with you. Enjoy your watch!

Cheers.