Iconic Watches Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches

About Iconic Watches: Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

Tell us how Iconic Watches made you happy

Paul J
"Attentive staff. Most helpful and good communication. With best price px. Very pleased to do business with."
Paul C
"great service, great price, great watch and really friendly staff, would buy from them again :-)"
"The delivery,efficiency, and communication, was second to none the watch is a fantastic timepiece to be worn with pride. Thank you all at iconic watches."
"Excellent service and delivery arrived in good time. Daughter delighted with her watch. Would definitely recommend Iconic Watches."
"Excellent service from this company. A friend told me to look them up for a watch for my daughter's 21st. I was quite late in the day in contacting Iconic Watches and nothing was a problem for them. Links were taken from the watch strap, it was despatched and arrived next day well before the 1pm delivery time. One delighted daughter and top marks to Iconic Watches."
Dear Duncan,

We thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We are simply delighted that your daughter likes the watch :) We'll be happy to assist you again!

Hi Duncan,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It has be a pleasure to assist you!

Best,
Iconic Watches
"Visited Website, made call, deposit taken 1 hour later met with a smile and deal done . 2nd Daytona from Iconic. Easy to deal with Pleasure to deal with and now proud owner of a new Daytona White Gold delighted. Thanks for the service and I have not forget my promise!!"
Dear Dermot,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with us. It has be a pleasure to assist you.
Enjoy your watch!
Iconic Watches
"Great service and friendly staff. We did a part exchange deal and I was very happy with the outcome. the watch is in great condition as is all the stock."
Dear Darren,
Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will be happy to assist you next time.
Iconic Watches
"This is our second purchase from Iconic Watches and both times the service has been exceptional. I would recommend Iconic to anyone looking to buy a classic timepiece."
Dear Jeff,
We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We will be happy to assist you next time. Thank you!
Iconic Watches
"Excellent service and very competitive price for my new Tag Carrera & the third time I’ve used Iconic Watches. I would highly recommend."
Dear Andy,
Thank you very much for your review! We will be happy to assist you next time. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Iconic Watches
"Great service, fast delivery all the way to sweden (1 day). Watch in super condition as promised."
Dear Jonas,
Thank you for your great review! We were delighted to assist you with your purchase. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches Team
"Collected my unworn Rolex 116655 from the guys at Iconic over the weekend, very smooth service and I am made up with the new watch. I have always purchased my watches direct from AD's but the price was so competitive it pulled me away with zero regrets. Thank you"
Hi,

We appreciate you for your kind words of appreciation. We will be happy to assist you next time. Thank you!

Iconic Watches
"I dealt with staff from the accounts team and the proprietor family directly. Everyone was very helpful pleasant to deal and very accommodating. After a lot of searching, I found their pricing to be competitive and the watch itself is in fantastic condition. I would definitively deal with them again and would highly recommend even to family and friends."
Dear Aaron,
Iconic Watches
"Great service and great prices, what's not to like"
Dear Clyde,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thank you very much! Enjoy your watch!
"I bought an unworn Tudor Black Bay with a burgundy bezel from them and after owning it for a few months i thought i'd leave a little review of my experience with Iconic Watches. After ordering a watch i received an email from the company confirming my order. Due to email having my name misspelled, i know the costumer is actually corresponding with a real person, even if that real person is rather careless when writing an email confirming an order for a watch worth 2400£... A spelling error is far from comforting when buying something online. After receiving the watch and opening the box, i noticed something strange on the side opposite the crown. Where before had been a sticker, there now was a blemish on my "unworn" 2400£ watch... Therefore, i doubt the watches are actually unworn. Afterwards i looked at my warranty card, where i noticed my manufacture's warrrenty only had 9 months left out of the 2 years it was supposed to be. Nowhere on their website do they tell you this. In the end, i got my watch and i am still rather happy with it, despite the ugly blemish and my rather short warranty. I also saved roughly 100£ by buying my watch through Iconic Watches, although the money saved doesn't even pay for the ugly blemish which my watch still has."
Dear Aslak,

Thank you for your honest review.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn’t at the great level that we always strive for. We assure you that we would have sorted the problem with the blemish and would have treated any other issue, had you reached out to us in a short period after the purchase. As you know, we also offer all of our customers a 14 days no questions asked money back return period. Could you please let us know if you took any photos of the blemish right after receiving the watch and may we kindly ask you to send us some photos of it?

Regarding the warranty, please note that we offer our full international warranty up to the completion of the 2 year period.

Please accept our apologies for the fact that one of our colleagues has spelled your name wrong. I hope you understand that it was a typo and a human error that might happen to anyone of us. Thank you for your understanding.

Iconic Watches Team
"Prompt service, and tailored the delivery date to suit me. Love the watch, will shop here again!"
Dear Chris,
We thank you very much for reviewing us. We will be happy to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
Iconic Watches
"Great service, very helpful with financial options. Would recommend in the future"
Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Excellent service and watch from Iconic. I purchased our first watch last week. The watch was everything as promised and more beautiful than the photos. Excellent condition. All papers are correct. We are very pleased. Highly recommend Iconic."
Hello,
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We will be happy to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
Iconic Watches
"for my experience the best seller"
Dear Mirko,

Thank you very much for your review. Grazie :) It was a pleasure to deal with you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches.
"Absolutely fantastic service from Mariana throughout the whole email correspondence, I would not hesitate to use their services again or recommend to others. Thankyou"
Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your effort. It was our pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches.
"This was my 6th purchase from Iconic watches,and I have a feeling it won't be my last. I actually drove down from Newcastle to the shop in Blackburn to pick this watch up,excellent shop with great stock and super friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend them."
Dear Craig,

It was our pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your review. We are happy to have such customers. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches.
"Good service, Good price, quick delivery - great watch."
Dear Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
"Having received some inheritance I was looking to buy a Black, Rolex Submariner date. These guys were recommended to me and they did not disappoint. They had the exact watch I was after in stock at a very competitive price. The watch itself is immaculate and exactly as described. Iconic watches were a pleasure to deal with, in particular Marianda who I was liaising with. The watch arrived safely and particularly quickly. If your in the market for a luxury watch then I have no hesitation in recommending Iconic Watches."
Dear Kris,

Thank you very much for reviewing us. It was a pleasure to deal with you, too :) Enjoy your watch! We will be delighted to assist you again.

Best regards
Iconicwatches
"Pleasure to deal with, product arrived promptly as discribed. Obviously brand new and surprisingly had been sourced from a UK AD, I’d expected EU sourced for the very competive price."
Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to deal with you. Enjoy your watch!
Iconic Watches is rated 4.93 based on 166 reviews