Iconic Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches
Read Iconic Watches Reviews

About Iconic Watches:

Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

Tell us how Iconic Watches made you happy
I bought an unworn Tudor Black Bay with a burgundy bezel from them and after owning it for a few months i thought i'd leave a little review of my experience with Iconic Watches. After ordering a watch i received an email from the company confirming my order. Due to email having my name misspelled, i know the costumer is actually corresponding with a real person, even if that real person is rather careless when writing an email confirming an order for a watch worth 2400£... A spelling error is far from comforting when buying something online. After receiving the watch and opening the box, i noticed something strange on the side opposite the crown. Where before had been a sticker, there now was a blemish on my "unworn" 2400£ watch... Therefore, i doubt the watches are actually unworn. Afterwards i looked at my warranty card, where i noticed my manufacture's warrrenty only had 9 months left out of the 2 years it was supposed to be. Nowhere on their website do they tell you this. In the end, i got my watch and i am still rather happy with it, despite the ugly blemish and my rather short warranty. I also saved roughly 100£ by buying my watch through Iconic Watches, although the money saved doesn't even pay for the ugly blemish which my watch still has.
Dear Aslak,

Thank you for your honest review.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn’t at the great level that we always strive for. We assure you that we would have sorted the problem with the blemish and would have treated any other issue, had you reached out to us in a short period after the purchase. As you know, we also offer all of our customers a 14 days no questions asked money back return period. Could you please let us know if you took any photos of the blemish right after receiving the watch and may we kindly ask you to send us some photos of it?

Regarding the warranty, please note that we offer our full international warranty up to the completion of the 2 year period.

Please accept our apologies for the fact that one of our colleagues has spelled your name wrong. I hope you understand that it was a typo and a human error that might happen to anyone of us. Thank you for your understanding.

Iconic Watches Team
Initial purchase was fine, but when I came to upgrade to a new Rolex Submariner, the price I was offered was insulting. After that there was no further contact from them. So I bought a new Rolex elsewhere.
Dear Barry,

We are sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our intention. We really appreciate your feedback and we do hope you had given us the chance to clarify your part exchange valuation.

After we sent through your offer on the 16 August 2017, you closed your ticket on our enquiry system on the 31st August and sadly once this is actioned by the customer we can no longer view or follow up on that enquiry.

We value and appreciate your support and will be looking into our enquiry system internally to discuss what can be done to avoid similar cases in the future.

Regards,