Hunters Of Yorkshire Reviews

Read Hunters Of Yorkshire Reviews

info@huntersofyorkshire.co.uk

Unit 38 Redcliff Road Melton East Yorkshire

Tell us how Hunters Of Yorkshire made you happy
Fast delivery. Beautiful lutyens bench. Great price too.
Thanks for your kind review and hope you enjoy your bench!
Great product Excellent value
Thanks for the review!
Very fast, efficient service. The furniture was well packed and the deliver driver extremely helpful. Very pleased with the quality of the furniture
Wonderful! Thanks for leaving such a nice review and the photo is fab!
The website was easy to navigate. Order arrived earlier than expected. 1 item arrived faulty but after 1 email a replacement was promptly sent. Would highly recommend. I love my outdoor furniture. Thank you.
Brilliant! Thanks for your review Nicola and the furniture looks lovely in your garden!
Excellent after sales and super product at a great price.
Thats great - Exactly what we aim to do!
Excellent communication and great quality product. The 6 seater teak dinning set looks and feels quality and at a great price. I judge companies on after sales and one chair suffered minor damage in transit. It was promptly replaced and the company checked to ensure that I was happy with the replacement. Great aftercare and highly recommended.
Thanks for your great review Peter. Hope you enjoy your garden furniture!
We're really happy with this purchase, it is really good quality and well made. It is great value for money and I'm still over the moon that the chairs are stackable!
Thanks for the great review Mrs Walgrove. The Bishopthorpe is a fantastic furniture set which we're sure you will enjoy for many years to come.
Delighted with our two garden chairs. Arrived promptly. Very good value. We will be buying more
Thanks for your kind review Mrs Elmes.
Unexpectedly quick delivery!
Great - glad we could get your purchase to you quickly.
Actual product is very nice
Hope you enjoy your furniture and apologies if the delivery was a little delayed.
Absolutely love my Harrogate 8 seat garden table set. Excellent quality and more attractive than sets twice the price. Also good that the wood is ethically sourced.
Thanks Chris. Really pleased you like your furniture set! That's right all our teak is grade A and is sourced from sustainable forests in Indonesia.
Beautiful table and chairs. Putting the table together was more complicated than expected when holes didn't line up and screws couldn't be screwed in as instructed.
Thanks for taking the time to post a review, really appreciated. Glad you managed to get the table assembled and apologies if it was a little difficult. Hope you enjoy the furniture!
I ordered 10am Monday order came 10.30am next day.brilliant.
Fab. We love it when a plan comes together!
Very good service. Prompt delivery. Good product at a fair price.
Glad to be of service and hope you enjoy!
My stove has completely transformed my living room. It is a top quality product that was delivered quickly and reasonably priced. I love the unique colour and the ease of use. I highly recommend Hunters Of Yorkshire to anyone wishing to add warmth to their home.
Hunters Of Yorkshire 5 star review on 28th December 2016
Brilliant thank you so much for the review and photo - it looks fantastic!
Looks and works fantastic my tenants are over the moon and warm as toast
Great to hear and thanks for the feedback!
Order delivered on time as agreed and after service (replacement of broken glass) very promt, thank you
No problem, thanks for your custom.
Easy ordering, good quality. Only slight criticism is that it would have been good to have been emailed on despatch.
Thanks for your feedback - we have now added a despatch confirmation email to be sent to our customers.
We were very impressed with the care taken in packing the table and chairs to avoid any damage the quality is very impressive and the chairs provide plenty of comfortable room
Many thanks for your kind review.
Very Happy with the 10 person table and chairs. Only disappointment was not receiving any information with regard to deliver. The fist I heard was a phone call from the delivery driver who was sitting outside my house. It was delivered 10 day after order as advertised.
Glad you are happy with your furniture and apologies you did not receive advance notice of delivery as is normally the case.
Hunters Of Yorkshire is rated 4.79 based on 111 reviews