OMACL Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend OMACL

Tell us how OMACL made you happy

"They tricky thieves I applied for a loan on their website and I was told I got approved for loan and have to give bank details/ I gave bank details .12 pence were taken from my bank. I did not get the loan but they taken 39 from my account They sent me email saying I signed the contract with them and I have to pay charges. They tricky they will make you the fill form and ask to submit the form at the right corner it is tick box asking agree to buy our product /Say no I said no to their products in tick box but still they charged me the 39 pound /This happened to me twice since last 6 months they nasty people please do not got to this site . They ask you fill the form then next page is from this Pointsocial.co.uk this takes charges no matter you sign or not I wish they go bankrupt"
"Scam. Basically just a fake front to sell you data totally against your wishes. Doesn't understand data protection laws, shares and misuses your data although i clearly gave them no permission to do so. Hounded by about 5 companies in less than 5 mins of filling in there sham application. Steer clear of these, will be reporting to trading standards."
"Complete waste of time didn’t even find me one loan complete scam"
OMACL is rated 4.00 based on 13 reviews