OMACL Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend OMACL

Tell us how OMACL made you happy

"Card No. 3571083063845779 ATM ID. 00050009 AUTH CODE. 671550"
"I borrowed £650 as I had some issues in Blackpool and I can't manage my own finances. The money was in my account in under an hour."
"I borrowed £650 as I've no business sense and got in a bit of bother in Blackpool. The money was in my account in an hour."
"I borrowed £650 as I've got zero business sense and had a bit of an issue in Blackpool."
"They tricky thieves I applied for a loan on their website and I was told I got approved for loan and have to give bank details/ I gave bank details .12 pence were taken from my bank. I did not get the loan but they taken 39 from my account They sent me email saying I signed the contract with them and I have to pay charges. They tricky they will make you the fill form and ask to submit the form at the right corner it is tick box asking agree to buy our product /Say no I said no to their products in tick box but still they charged me the 39 pound /This happened to me twice since last 6 months they nasty people please do not got to this site . They ask you fill the form then next page is from this Pointsocial.co.uk this takes charges no matter you sign or not I wish they go bankrupt"
"Scam. Basically just a fake front to sell you data totally against your wishes. Doesn't understand data protection laws, shares and misuses your data although i clearly gave them no permission to do so. Hounded by about 5 companies in less than 5 mins of filling in there sham application. Steer clear of these, will be reporting to trading standards."
"Complete waste of time didn’t even find me one loan complete scam"
"Hello, Do you need an urgent loan to solve your financial needs, We Offer loan ranging from £ 5,000.00 to £ 10,000,000.00 , we are reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic,with 100% Guaranteed We also gives out loan in ( Euros and Dollars). The Interest rate applicable to all Loans is (2%) if you are interested get back to us. Email:(renbergfinancialserviceorg@gmail. com) whatsapp +1 (508) 812 0454 Thanks."
"I borrowed £250 Very easy to use, good customer service and friendly staff."
"Nice company I took £200, paid it back the next friday for £12 interest. Then took £800 the next week and will pay it back when I get paid next month"
"Borrowed a load of money, twice, and never paid it back."
"Great I borrowed £600 would be 5 stars but they moaned at me when I never paid it back so only 4 stars I'm afraid..."
"Borrowed £800 to replace my blown engine, money arrived within 2 hours."
OMACL is rated 4.00 based on 13 reviews