HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

D Zammit
Verified Buyer

HSQE Ltd were supportive, informative provided easy access to the course through PC, and mobile devices, hence allowing me to study wherever I was.
Thanks Dominic - yes they are designed to work on any internet-enabled device.
D Gnanasambanthan
Verified Buyer

Was easy to use the Elearning platform, and a quick response to questions.
Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.
J Kraft
Verified Buyer

Good communications and a friendly manner
Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Clear instructions, easy to follow and flexible to my own needs.
M Johnston
Verified Buyer

I thought the training materials for the IOSH Managing Safely course were very comprehensive, easy to follow and laid out very well. The support for someone studying with HSQE is always available, I didn't use it myself but it was reassuring to know it was there. I'm glad I chose HSQE Ltd.
Thank you Martin - we're glad you chose us too :)
K Beardsell
Verified Buyer

Welcome emails from tutor, website is easy to use
Verified Buyer

Online course was easily accessible and simple to use. Content was understandable and in a well presented format. It was easy to get help from the tutors if required.
C Mitchell
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and responsive tutors, straightforward slides turning complex info into understandable principles and practices. would have been great to have a 'transcript' of slides for reference. Thank you very much!
Many thanks for your feedback.
P Wood
Verified Buyer

Very good course and easy to follow.

Would strongly recommend.
Thanks for your recommendation Paul.
Many thanks for the recommendation Paul.
J Coombes
Verified Buyer

Very clear and concise content when tutors are extremely helpful. I would certainly use HSQE Ltd again!
Thanks for the feedback Jordan.
Many thanks Jordan.
L Richards
Verified Buyer

The Managing Safely course was very thorough - the slides were not too long to be tedious, but had all the information I would have liked. The pictures were relevant and I completed the course over three days working from home - which is the same time frame as the in person course, but you can choose what days suit you better and the fact you have 6 months to complete takes the pressure off if something comes up at work.

The tutor was in touch with me straight away to offer support if needed - but I didn't need to contact them due to the slides being informative.

The best part for me was the mock assessments and the chance to do two tests with the highest mark being the one that goes through. This gave me an opportunity to improve and slow down on my exams.
Thanks for this feedback. Very much appreciated.
C Van Biljon
Verified Buyer

the course was well structured and easy to follow. an absolute pleasure to partake.
Glad you enjoyed it!
N Jones
Verified Buyer

highly recommended and easy to follow. Thank you
Thanks for the recommendation Nia.
M Povey
Verified Buyer

The course was very informative and well presented. I would definitely recommend if looking to gain IOSH qualification.
many thanks for the recommendation.
W Crossfield
Verified Buyer

concise training directed at exactly what I needed to learn. A course which allowed me to fit it around my busy workload, but still be able to teach me the subject in my own time
Excellent. Many thanks Wayne.
Verified Buyer

Good slide shows, easy to follow, well worded.
Many thanks for your feedback.
K West
Verified Buyer

The course slides were well presented with clear concise information
Thank you for your review.
T Packard
Verified Buyer

The course content was easy to navigate, and well layed out. The staff (in my case John Constable ) replied to my questions /emails almost immediately and were very supportive and helpful . I will be using HSQE for additional courses in the future.
Thank you Terry. Much appreciated.
A Aliju
Verified Buyer

The courses are pretty straight forward with a lot of materials to learn, also there is a swift response from the course administrators to all your questions. Many thanks guys.
Thank you for your feedback Abdul.
C Toland
Verified Buyer

John was a absolute gentleman, when emailed any questions he answered. Straight away would highly recommended
No problem and congratulations once again on passing the IOSH Managing safely course.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 545 reviews