HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

C Ilie
Verified Buyer

PROFESSIONALS and I recommend it to anyone who wants to collaborate with this company.
Many thanks for the feedback and recommendation. Very much appreciated.
Verified Buyer

Very fast and easily accessible approach to getting the training and certification required. Very happy with HSQE and booked a further three courses to attain the certificates needed. Excellent.
Great feedback - many thanks.
Verified Buyer

The online course was easy to follow and use, and when I contacted a tutor I received a reply very promptly.
Many thanks for the feedback.
K Rutkowski
Verified Buyer

Very pleasant experience dealing with this company. Would recommend to anyone. Brilliant support!
Thank you Karol.
S Diamond
Verified Buyer

Doing the course online was a great help to me. I had started a new job and was advised that it would be benificial to do the course. After searching around I found HSQE course, the price was great so decided to do it on line. This was great for me as it meant that I could do it around my commitments and being able to access via smart phones was an added bonus. On top of the IOSH course I also completed 5 other top up courses which I found very benificial. Thank you.
Great feedback. Many thanks Sean.
Verified Buyer

The package was easy to use and enabled me to gain a good understanding of the various topics. It was packed with information that was structured extremely well and which gave me the right amount of knowledge for the end Test and project.
Verified Buyer

Professional course and great service. A*
C Watson
Verified Buyer

Very clear and precise information. Made learning enjoyable. Highly recommend online learning as you can complete in your own time within the time scale.
Thank you Claire.
A Cheetham
Verified Buyer

"The simplicity of the process for booking and also the simplicity of the course layout.\r\nHowever I would of like to have had pre recorded or animated explanations in order to further develop the course and those taking the courses too. "
Thanks for your feedback Ashley. We did add recordings / animations as part of a trial, but we stopped using them because they slowed down the presentation when on mobile devices or where there is a poor internet connection. But we are keeping an eye on the situation and will add again if that issue can be overcome.
I Rennie
Verified Buyer

By making the whole process nice and easy to follow. The sssessments were easy to follow too.
Many thanks for your feedback Ian.
C Bailey
Verified Buyer

Excellent value for money. Easy to follow online format backed up with tutor support if you need it. Also regular newsletter with up-to-date industry information.
Great feedback, many thanks Clair
R Edwards
Verified Buyer

Found this coarse very well formatted and easy to follow.The coarse was very helpful in its information it had in its sub sections
I would recommend this coarse to anyone
Many thanks for your feedback and recommendation Richard.
D Blackshaw
Verified Buyer

An easy to use website. The courses were informative and I was able to increase my knowledge at my own pace.
I would have no hesitation in recommending HSQE.
Many thanks for your feedback and recommendation David
T Marjoram
Verified Buyer

Prompt service and replies to emails, easy to follow guidance, useful case studies
Many thanks for your feedback Tim
K Mccarthy
Verified Buyer

Great value for money, with easy to use resources for all topics/modules
Great feedback. Many thanks Kye
Verified Buyer

Delivered on all elements of the Course.
Thank you for your feedback.
H Roberts
Verified Buyer

Cost effective on-line course with people available to help when required. When I raised I issue I had a response within the hour explaining where I went wrong.
Thank you for your feedback Helen. Much appreciated.
J Gilham
Verified Buyer

A very simple process throughout at a good price.
Good course content, help and communication throughout.
Thanks for the feedback John.
S Austin
Verified Buyer

The team at HSQE were always at hand and happy to help with anything. Great friendly guys with a very people friendly professional manner making my course an absolute pleasure.
Many thanks for your feedback Stuart. Very much appreciated.
Unverified Reviewer

I recently completed the IOSH Managing Safely Course which I found to be extremely informative and well presented.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 766 reviews