HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

A Hasan
Verified Buyer

Interesting topics/modules made me happy and appreciated well. I learned a lot a basic safety.
Great feedback, many thanks Anamul.
Verified Buyer

Really clear material and very easy to follow. Will recommend this course to others
Many thanks for your feedback.
M McBride
Verified Buyer

As an H and S Professional I was looking for a straightforward way to refresh my general awareness of H and S having recently changed jobs. The e-learning bundle has supported me towards my IOSH CPD and also to provide me with some additional awareness that I had probably not considered for a few years - such as asbestos and Work at Height hazards. The advice from John and his team was supportive and email communications helped me quickly to understand the training tool and to achieve the learning I needed to successfully complete the modules and courses, leaving me with immediate certification for some packages and official IOSH certification for Managing Safely. Thanks so much.
Many thanks for your feedback Michael. Glad we could help you. And a great point about using the courses as evidence for IOSH CPD. Have a good bank holiday weekend!
Verified Buyer

Course was easy to follow & complete
Thank you for your feedback.
A Ives
Verified Buyer

From the moment I signed up , every step was clearly explained and easy to comprehend.
The training material flows and allows the learner to absorb the information easily.
Many thanks for the feedback Alan. Much appreciated.
T Owens
Verified Buyer

The course is very interesting and easy to follow and understand, an online tutor is available but wasn't required. HSQE very prompt in answering e-mails????
Many thanks for the feedback Terry.
J Jolly

Good course well administered
Many thanks for the feedback Janette
F Corner
Verified Buyer

Excellent course, easy to access initially and follow to the end, good coverage of all relevant subjects and a lot of information broken down into manageable sections throughout. An ideal course for busy people in business who simply cannot take days and weeks out to obtain necessary qualifications. I thoroughly recommend it.
Fabulous feedback Fiona, many thanks for that.
R Mchugh
Verified Buyer

Good precise learning package.
Thank you for the feedback Ruby.
G Stokoe
Verified Buyer

helping me to get further at work
Glad we could help Gareth. Thank you for the feedback.
M Smith
Verified Buyer

Excellent support and information provided, highly recommended.
Many thanks for the feedback Maggie
D Pooley
Verified Buyer

Great value training courses, we'll delivered online trading.
Many thanks for the feedback Dan.
E Stanescu
Verified Buyer

I really enjoyed IOSH Managing safely v5.0 and I would recommend this course for anyone who is interested in Health &Safety and I would have no reservations in taking more courses with HSQE Ltd .
Thank you for your feedback Eleodor. Glad you enjoyed the IOSH Managing safely. Best regards.
P Jaric
Verified Buyer

Excellent training material !! Easy to follow up, very informative and with very good supporting examples. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to "invest" in safety education and improving of business performance. Very good as refreshing training material for existing HSE professionals and excellent for new beginners who needs a basics in HSE.

Great feedback Pavlimir. Many thanks for that. Absolutely agree about 'investing' in health and safety, given the 'costs' of poor health and safety performance.
M Corescu
Verified Buyer

Great prices and John was very atendant when required. I would definitely recommend HSQE
Many thanks for the feedback Mihai.

very good course structure
Modules contents clear, well structures and very well designed
Mock assessment very useful
Staff very nice, quick and available
Many thanks for the feedback.
R Henry
Verified Buyer

I found it easy to work through the course and to take in the content. I liked that could speak with a human tutor when I had a question (rare in this day and age). Exceptional value and highly recommended.
Yes we are staffed by humans :) we know how frustrating it can be having to deal with automated systems when you have a question. We much prefer taking a personal approach.
Verified Buyer

Course was easy to understand and well put together.
Thank you for your feedback. we tried to make it straightforward without being too simplistic. We're glad it hit the mark for you :)
T Ward
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the course and the support provided. I've Just received my certificate and it will be taking pride of place above my desk. Thank you.
Thanks Tim, glad you liked the certificate!
C Lane
Verified Buyer

I was nervous about learning on-line, but the on-line help and support was brilliant and immediate. I have really enjoyed the experience and feel really confident in doing any other on-line training with HSQE Many Thanks
Great feedback, thank you Carol.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 633 reviews