HSQE Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read HSQE Ltd Reviews

About HSQE Ltd:

HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

HSQE Ltd 5 star review on 22nd February 2019
Michael Jay
HSQE Ltd 5 star review on 18th September 2018
Marie Charman
Materials were user friendly, simple yet very informative. Have tried many online courses before and found HSQE to be the best. The team are very responsive and they are quick to help with any issues. Will be looking into further courses with HSQE!
That's great to hear, many thanks for your feedback.
Very easy to book, course material was good and easy to navigate.
Thank you for your feedback Alan. It is appreciated.
Good training in affordable prices
Many thanks Nikolaos for your feedback. It is appreciated.
Have not carried out an online course like this before so was a little skeptical but found the content was precise and understandable and each module lasted the right amount of time as to not get to bored with it.
Only reason for not giving 5 stars is for not getting any course notes to be able to refer back to at some point in the future
Very happy with the course. It was affordable and very easy to sign up for and access. All of the modules are well laid out and the assignments and mock tests that are part of the modules help you get ready for the final test and written assessment at the end of the course. HSQE are also quick to get back to you and to respond to queries which means you are left hanging around for answers.
Thank you for your feedback David.
Thank you David for your feedback. We're pleased that you were very happy with the course.
The course was very enjoyable and I was surprised how much I learned in such a short time.
One issue I found was, as I was using my iPad to do the course, when ever there was an opportunity to answer a question by dragging a box to the correct statement this done not work on an iPad or iPhone this has to be done on a pc using a mouse, that was a little disappointing, as I had to remember what section they were under then log in on my pc to complete it.
Thanks for your feedback Lewis. Yes, Apple recently introduced a software update that means the drag and drop function can become problematic on some of their iphones and ipads. As soon as we found out about the update, we added a 'next' button to that page so that students could advance past it. Plus the pages around it should explain those principles in quite some detail, so it was only a basic knowledge check that was affected. It doesn't affect your overall assessment as we don't use that function in the assessment. We are eagerly waiting for the patch to be released to correct the bug. Very valuable feedback though, so many thanks for that.
I have just completed the IOSH Managing Safely online course with HSQE, excellent value for money which included five CPD certified courses. Resources were good with excellent communication from the team. 5*
Great feedback. Many thanks for providing that.
I found the courses very good, easy to understand, relevant with lots of examples. The website is quite simple, easy to use, the instructions are very clear. When I submitted my project I got a reply within a few hours with the result. They clearly know what they are doing, I couldn’t be happier.
That's great to hear. Many thanks Zsófia
Very Intense But Will be very useful. And very well put together.
Very easy to follow layout for the course i completed and very responsive to any queries i had. I would definitely use HSQE again for my training needs.
Many thanks for your feedback Stephen
Really helpful and enjoyed the courses.. will definitely use again for the rest of our team
Clear, concise and easy to navigate the system and modules. Very good
The course was very useful and help me develop the H&S knowledge. I would like to make a small suggestions on the assessment and the test if it could be a bit more complex and difficult to pass.
Many thanks for your feedback
The course exceeded my expectations. It was flexible enough to complete around the demands of the "day job". The content was informative but accessible - pitched perfectly. The final assessment was the perfect way to refine and really think about the learning I'd done whilst completing the modules. I actually really enjoyed doing this.
That you for your feedback
I have recently completed my IOSH training, I found HSQE easy to use and the modules explained everything fully.
Thank you for your feedback Christina
A really easy to follow and understand programme, I had doubts about doing the training on line rather than in a classroom environment but I had no trouble at all working my way through this. Having purchased a bundle it was also great value for money too!
What great feedback. Many thanks for that Jeni
I thought the course was very easy to follow and flowed very well. Each slide was was well balanced in terms of content (not too much crammed in) and being able to go back at Will is handy for revising.
My only suggestion would be to add an audio option as me personally find it easier to listen as well as read. But I would have no hesitation in attempting another course.
Many thanks for your feedback Neal
Great service, we will be using these guys again.
The IOSH managing safely course was enjoyable, easy to follow and understand and set out in a user friendly way.
I found the course very easy to book, and the assistance offered from HSQE was excellent. I was contacted immediately upon starting my course and given information for tutors to help me if required.
I will definitely choose HSQE if I, or any of my staff need to complete online training in the future.
That's great to hear Alan. Many thanks for providing us with your feedback.
The course content was very good and easy to follow, as well as being interactive which makes it easier to learn and follow.
Many thanks for your feedback