HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

K Tyrrell
"Great Value for the Independent Learner. Recommended as a great resource for all Health and Safety requirements."
S Jayakody
"Informations are very straightforward and eazy to understand. Flow nicely. I will do more online courses with you near future and recommended 100% to anyone who willing to do.The course suites me perfectly with my other commitments and thank you very much for your great support. 😊😊😊"
"Easy to follow, well laid out modules."
"Great course, well presented and easy to follow. The areas covered were relevant and interesting and have helped direct our next steps. Good mock assessments to prepare for the main assessment."
"I found the course to be very informative and extremely well presented. I particularly liked the fact that it wasn't the usual multi-choice test at the end where you have 3 options that are obviously wrong and 1 that is right so you do have to take the information in during the training. Money very well spent, a big thank you to HSQE."
"Easy to organise and arrange the course. Course content was good and well presented - the test at the end of each section helped make me aware of my understanding. The Personal Commitment part was harder to complete - quite generic, maybe better to have one area with more in depth analysis."
"The enrolling process for the IOSH "Managing Safely" course was easy to follow and I was up and running in no time at all. The training material provided for the course was set out in an easy to follow itinerary which ensured you completed each module before moving onto the next. The "templates" provided in the exercises have proven to be useful. I was expecting a few more question on the mock exams but they did provide you with a flavour for the type of question that were in the final assessment."
"Genuinely great company. The team always help with any queries. I shall continue putting our training requirements to HSQE as they are prompt and so very helpful Thank you for all of your help"
"Extremely well written slides and good support, passed with ease thanks to good support and well worded and knowledgeable material."
"The course was easy to follow and covered all the relevant and important aspects of Health and Safety. Definitely a worth while course to complete for any Directors or senior executives."
"Easy going, keeps you interested, pushed my interest to now move on to the next step."
"I found that the HSQE training templates and process made the engagement very straight forward. The support was very good and very responsive. Also, the training provided was comprehensive and it made you work! I would certainly use HSQE again and recommend them to others"
Many thanks for your feedback
"The online system was reasonably easy to navigate but occasionally difficult to get back to the home screen. The slide shows would benefit from them indicating their length so the learner can judge the time required to complete them. There are some grammar issues in the final exam."
Many thanks for your feedback. We'll take a look at your comments in more detail during the next design review for that course. But to answer some of the points you raise... (1) Getting back to the home screen should be a simple case of closing the window that pops-up with the slide show in it. (2) We'll take a look at including something to indicate how long it is likely to complete each module. (3) We have to use the precise wording of the official questions / answers set by IOSH in the final exam. In light of your comment we'll take another look and see if it is something we can raise with IOSH.
"- It was good, lots of information to learn - Able to learn in my own time and take a test when I was ready - Sheets to work from after modules were good to learn in the workplace, looking for hazards etc. - Timing of training completion was a bit confusing"
Many thanks for your feedback.
"The whole online course was well laid out and easy to follow. It was very nice to be able to split the course down and do the individual modules at your own leisure. Would happily use HSQE again."
Many thanks for your feedback.
"This was a great course with more than information to complete the end of course assessment and project. Sam provided great support and guidance as well as reminders to confirm deadlines. I'd definitely recommend HSQE. I'm now looking at other courses to complete with HSQE"
Many thanks for your feedback Dipesh. We'll pass that on to Sam, she'll be pleased to hear that!
"Really easy to use, and thorough. You really feel like you're learning and they way is it laid out makes it easy to read and learn. Great course, thank you."
Thank you for your feedback Beverley.
"I have just completed IOSH Managing Safely I would definitely recommend this training provider. The software was easy to use and learning material easy to understand. I enjoyed the course. Thank you."
Many thanks for your feedback Sonia, it's much appreciated.
"I really enjoyed the training and found all the information relevant and up to date."
Many thanks for your feedback Gareth
"The course was easily to follow and allowed me to complete it at my own pace around my current work load rather than having to take 4 day course."
Many thanks for your feedback. Yes that's a key advantage of studying IOSH Managing Safely online.
"Completed the IOSH safety for executives and directors. It's nice and direct, provides plenty to think about in relation to direct application. I'm sure I'll make what information I garnered here work for our business."
Many thanks for your feedback Seamus. It's very much appreciated.
"The course was easily laid out and easily to complete at my own pace. The only thing I would say is that I would maybe separate out the Bundle as there is a lot to take in for the end assessment."
Many thanks for your feedback. We'll take a look at that.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,203 reviews