HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

M Charman
"I completed the IOSH managing safely and HSQE proved to be the perfect format for me. The course was easy to navigate, no time restraints, exactly what I required and at a very reasonable price. I couldn’t have asked for more. Thanks"
K Tyrrell
"Great Value for the Independent Learner. Recommended as a great resource for all Health and Safety requirements."
S Jayakody
"Informations are very straightforward and eazy to understand. Flow nicely. I will do more online courses with you near future and recommended 100% to anyone who willing to do.The course suites me perfectly with my other commitments and thank you very much for your great support. 😊😊😊"
"I like HSE Ltd, and I hope to continue studying with you, jut I have small thing about the configuration of the certificate, i think it's better to improve it."
Thank you for your feedback. The certificate for IOSH Managing Safely is designed by and issued by IOSH. We don't have any say over how it's configured. But if you'd like to provide us with more detail about your thoughts, we'll pass them on to IOSH.
"The course was well set out easy to understand. Help was always there if you needed it I would recommend on line courses with HSQE any time good value for money"
Great feedback, many thanks.
"I found the course very interesting and it taught me a lot I would recommend it."
Many thanks for your feedback.
"I used HSQE Ltd to complete the IOSH Managing Safely course online. The process was very efficient, straightforward and easy to comprehend. Support was available at all times, and I found the website highly interactive. I will definitely be using HSQE again."
Many thanks for your feedback Ryan. It's greatly appreciated.
"The course was easy to work with, and was clearly laid out"
Thank you for your feedback.
"This was the first time I had used HSQE and I was extremely impressed with the course content and the way it was laid out. It was also reassuring to know there are tutors on standby to guide you through and answer any queries you may have. A++"
Thank you for giving us your feedback.
"Really enjoyed this course. The learning materials were very clear and the mock and final exercises really helped to galvanise my understanding. The legislation references were useful without being overwhelming. I have no problem recommending this course, the tutors gave excellent guidance end of course project and the mock exercises help to guide the level of expectation required by IOSH to pass the course. Being able to work at my own pace and take time to absorb the information really helped and I found the experience better than the classroom based course I had done previously. Thank you."
Great feedback Vivian. Many thanks for taking the time to provide that.
"Great value for money and very easy to progress through the course. Have already recommend it to other training managers"
Many thanks for your feedback Sarah. It's greatly appreciated.
"Website was simple to navigate and sign up to course. Very smooth process and friendly people to work with. Recommended."
Many thanks for your feedback
"Well laid out informative and easy to follow"
Many thanks for your feedback
"A very user-friendly course, very informative and easy to do. I really enjoyed it."
Many thanks for your feedback Paul.
"I really enjoyed taking IOSH Managing Safely course. I love the way the course is structured, reading all the examples from real life situation made it easier for me to understand the subject. Would definitely recommend."
Many thanks for your feedback
"Excellent value for money especially as I am self funding to try and progress my career."
"Very good detailed course. Tutor was available for support if needed and always helpful. Also given a decent and reasonable timeline to complete the course, this was great especially if you're working while completing the course. Would highly recommend this course it anyone."
Many thanks for your feedback Charlotte
"All good. It was difficult for me as EN is not my native language but everything was described clearly and understandable enough for everyone."
Great feedback. We're glad you found the language used understandable. Kind regards
"The course was very user friendly, educational and i would recommend participation very highly. thank you again for your support"
Many thanks for your feedback Kevin. It is very appreciated.
"Excellent,, everything covered and understandable"
Thank you Gordon for your feedback.
"Very useful and accessible course. Great customer service when dealing with an extension request and fast update on successful completion."
Many thanks for your feedback
"Absolutely brilliant website, easy to navigate, very competitive pricing, course modules are very clear and easy to understand. Learning is very easy with HSQE, I will use again for my refresher and or any new relevant courses."
Many thanks for your feedback Ian
"I found the course informative. The content was good, and the whole online process was simple to navigate."
Many thanks for your feedback Neil.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,311 reviews