HSQE Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read HSQE Ltd Reviews

About HSQE Ltd:

HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

HSQE Ltd 5 star review on 7th May 2019
M Oliver
HSQE Ltd 5 star review on 22nd March 2019
D Axford
First time i've done an online course after doing numerous classroom based ones over the years. I was pleasantly surprised to how much effort went into the course detail and the ease of picking up where you left off and having the opportunity to do as little or as much as you like time dependent. I was sceptical of online courses and i'm sure there are some poor quality ones out there which are only interested in the quick bucks rather than the pupil but this certainly wasnt the case with HSQE.
Thank you Wayne, that's great to hear!
Good, interactive, straight to the point with fast feedback
Find this course very educational and informative. English is not my first language so online training is a better option for me because I have time to look up terms or words that I can't fully understand. Also, it allows me to do my course in most convenient for me time.
Thank you for your feedback Krzysztof and congratulations on passing!
Good course, informative and not too much. Responsive with feedback once the final assessment was submitted. prompt replies.
Many thanks for your feedback Phil
This is was a very intuitive and user friendly application, that made the course easy to understand and well guided. There was fantastic support from the course tutors, who provided feedback when required, and did all they can to ensure I fulfilled the course requirements. Thank you.
Thank you Tom. We appreciate that.
This course was easy to follow, well structured and extremely informative. Priced perfectly to drive Health and Safety without breaking the budget.
Highly recommended, I enjoyed the experience of the online system. The course was well structured and the material content was excellent, very easy to follow.
Thank you for your feedback.
very good and understandable.
Many thanks Nasimi for your feedback
Brilliant service from start to finish.
Being over 50 and working long hours its been great to be able to stop and start in my own time. I have thoroughly enjoyed the courses and i am looking to do more presently.
That's great news! Congratulations on passing the course.
The course was brilliant, very easy to use. There is a great range of courses to complete, very engaging.
Many thanks for your feedback Kelsey
The course content was good and well structured. Estimated hours to complete was about correct. The look and feel of the website was a bit old fashioned which was OK and in some ways lent it authority. However, a more modern design would be welcome. The navigation between the assessment questions and the main content was a bit clunky but usable. I would also suggest more questions per assessment for a better test of knowledge.
Thank you for your feedback. We don't get asked to put in more end of course assessment questions very often :) But that part is controlled by the body that approves the course, so we will put that to them.
When your looking through the slide shows, It would be nice to have some questioners in between sections, Just to break it up a bit. You can get bored just looking through the slides and you feel you are not taking all the information in. Overall good
Thank you Mark. We are working on an update right now that will do exactly that.
very good realy enjoyed doing it .
That's good to hear. Many thanks Daniel.
First class service Excellent course well structured Excellent value compared to other H&S course providers
Thank you Phillip. We appreciate that.
Found the courses very informative, very easy to use.
Many thanks for your feedback Brian
had a really positive and supportive experience with my IOSH would highly recommend :-)
very speedy efficient service
Many thanks for your feedback Joanne
Brilliant training system.
Thank you Luke. We appreciate that.
I found the online HSQE course preferable to taking the course in a classroom enviroment, due to being worried about Covid restrictions and social distancing. Although I did not ask for online help via a Tutor, I achieved a very high mark at the completion of my course. This was down to the presentation of the course on slides, providing excellent information and was easy to understand. This was the second Vital Skills course I have taken and would have no hesitation in taking other related skills courses. I would certainly recommend HSQE courses to those wishing to further their careers.
Great course and company easy to get in touch with and very quick response. Kept me updated throughout my learning would highly reccomend.
Thank you for your feedback Christina
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 2,974 reviews