HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

R Kirk
"Easy to follow, well laid out modules."
L Thorn
"the structured assistance and the communication offered during the course."
E Stanescu
E Stanescu
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed IOSH Managing safely v5.0 and I would recommend this course for anyone who is interested in Health &Safety and I would have no reservations in taking more courses with HSQE Ltd ."
S Hodgkins
Verified Buyer
"I have a busy work/home life so doing this course online allowed me to fit it into my day perfectly. If i had to attend the course at a training centre i probably would of put it off for a few years!"
We know the feeling Sophie :)
Many thanks for the feedback. Glad we could be of help.
"They did exactly what they said they would do, great delivery and support network."
Many thanks for your feedback Mark.
J Nethercott
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic course, all the materials in one place and no pressure, highly recommend"
Great feedback. many thanks Jenna.
"support available and speed of replies"
Many thanks for your feedback David. Much appreciated.
"Clear and concise tutorials in a easy to use format. I will be recommending HSQE in the future."
Many thanks for your feedback and the recommendation.
"The course was easy to follow from start to finish. Quick response from Tutors."
Many thanks for your feedback George
"I learned essential information which will enable me to plan and execute work safely on my projects."
Many thanks for your feedback.
Many thanks for your feedback Chris.
"Thoroughly enjoyed this course with self explanatory guidance and modules for completion. I would thoroughly recommend to anybody wishing to take an IOSH course part time."
Many thanks for your feedback and recommendation Diane.
"IOSH - Managing Safely is a course which the content is very well explained and easy to understand with good information. Furthermore, the course is easy to navigate. Thanks."
Great feedback. Many thanks for that Natalia.
D Gardener
Verified Buyer
"Booking the course online was very easy and affordable. My user code and password were sent through almost immediately on a Sunday morning. I was abroad with work, between project phases, so online training was the perfect solution for me. The course material was excellent and very clear with 2 mock assessments (and several practice exercises if needed) to get a good idea of what was required. I submitted my project and this was reviewed and approved very quickly. My client added IOSH training as a requirement so I was able to provide a quick response. 100% service thanks."
Many thanks for your feedback David. Much appreciated.
S \williams
Verified Buyer
"Well thought out courses maybe add an option to print out the course work. I completed the IOSH managing & directing safely modules the test at the end of the managing safely module wasn’t easy and did challenge what you had learned."
Many thanks for your feedback Scott.
G Ross Kent
Verified Buyer
"I have just completed HSQE's online IOSH Managing Safely course and cannot recommend them more highly. From start to finish the whole experience could not have been any better. The price of the course alone is roughly half of what one could expect to pay elsewhere and it excludes any travel and accomodation costs and can be progressed at one's own convenience (no fixed cousre dates). Communications with HSQE was near instant (even on weekends). The course itself was comprehensive and explicit. The final test is not a walkover, so pay attention during the course!"
Many thanks for your feedback Gary. Absolutely right about the final exam.
S Egglestone
Verified Buyer
"Simple to register good customer support"
Many thanks for your feedback Steven.
M Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Flexibility of when to study, very clear course material, quick response time"
Many thanks for your feedback - we've been working on those aspects of our products and services, so we're glad you noticed it.
"very clear and easy way of learning"
Many thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.
"Material was good and method of learning allowed me to drop in for as short or long a period as I needed to/had available to me. Material followed the syllabus well."
Great feedback. Many thanks for that.
"All went smooth with"
Thank you.
"Very easy to follow and navigate."
Many thanks for your feedback
"First class service, easy process when booking, great communication from the team."
Many thanks for your feedback Colin. Very much appreciated.
M Hetherington
Verified Buyer
"Very well put together course and very helpful well done to the team at HSQE"
Many thanks for your feedback Michael
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,002 reviews