HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

L Thorn
L Thorn
Verified Buyer

the structured assistance and the communication offered during the course.
E Stanescu
E Stanescu
Verified Buyer

I really enjoyed IOSH Managing safely v5.0 and I would recommend this course for anyone who is interested in Health &Safety and I would have no reservations in taking more courses with HSQE Ltd .
P Jaric
Verified Buyer

Excellent training material !! Easy to follow up, very informative and with very good supporting examples. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to "invest" in safety education and improving of business performance. Very good as refreshing training material for existing HSE professionals and excellent for new beginners who needs a basics in HSE.

Verified Buyer

I am happy about the course and its content. Very useful and helpful for learning about the health and safety rules and regulations in a work place.
Verified Buyer

The course was very well designed. Easy to understand and navigate through the website and course details.
Would recommend to everyone who is looking for a IOSH managing safely course for a reasonable price.
T Norton
Verified Buyer

Very effective course easy to navigate and clear to understand, I enjoyed it.
Many thanks for your feedback Tony and we're glad you enjoyed the course.
M Bradley
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fantastic course from start to finish.
Highly informative and well set out.
I needed to complete my IOSH managing safely to progress further with my career, but being on call and working differing shifts, i needed flexibility to complete it in the hours that suited me.
Something a college or off-line provider could simply not accommodate.
This is where HSQE shines brightly.

You will struggle to find a cheaper alternative, where quality has not been compromised.
There was a bundle on offer at the time of me taking the course which enabled me to take various other online courses at the fraction of the price other providers are charging.
These courses are also approved by bodies such as RoSPA, and are a brilliant addition to my cv. Especially the COSHH, manual handling and fire Marshall courses.

I will only recommend HSQE in the future.
The service has been fantastic from the word go.
Brilliant feedback Matthew. Many thanks for such a comprehensive review.
A Blanch
Verified Buyer

Great communication and easy to deal with. Also very helpful over the phone.
T Gentry
Verified Buyer

A well developed course with clear information and expectations. Very helpful tutors who respond promptly to all and any questions raised. I would happily recommend this course and provider.
Many thanks for your feedback and recommendation Tim
A Kettlewood
Verified Buyer

I found the course layout easy to follow, my mistakes were made by not reading the questions correctly which I dare say is a common issue, other than that the support from the tutors was excellent, thus allowing me to get back on track.
Many thanks for your feedback Andrew - I remember my teacher telling me to do that that years ago :)
B Holt
Verified Buyer

The on line system was very user friendly and clear. The course download was almost immediate and I found that the HSQE team were very approachable and quick in their response.
The course bundle was very competitively priced and I found the overall course very informative and interesting.
Overall a great system and product.
Great feedback. Many thanks Billy.
F McCullagh
Verified Buyer

Course was easy to follow and help was at hand when I needed it.
E Martin
Verified Buyer

The online training sessions were easy to use and the information was provided was clear and easy to understand.
Many thanks for your feedback on our IOSH Managing Safely course.
A Horsnail
Verified Buyer

Very good course, easy to follow, well delivered and plenty of help and guidance if needed.
Many thanks for your feedback Andy.
B Baxter
Verified Buyer

I found the online course a great way to retain the important information, being able to go back over the modules continually helped it sink in.
Due to our very busy work environment, we didn't have to take any time of work to complete the course.
I have since completed a CITB SMSTS course and alot of the content in this course was covered, which was a great help.
Many thanks for your feedback Ben
Verified Buyer

it was the help and when you could manage to do it was great for me and the timescale which was brilliant
J Irish
Verified Buyer

The course was easy to navigate and very informative with very helpful tutors. I would definitely recommend and I would happily use HSQE again.
Many thanks for your feedback and recommendation. It's very much appreciated Jonathan.
Verified Buyer

The course was very well structured, with logical flow and very comprehensive.
I found it more interesting than expected.
Many thanks for your feedback and we're glad you found it interesting. Best regards JC
S Barnby
Verified Buyer

The modules were very well laid out and easy to follow. The mock assessments were helpful in the preparation for the final assessment.
Many thanks for your feedback Steve
Verified Buyer

Very good courses. The courses were well structured, easy to follow and very informative. The knowledge I gained has been very useful.
Many thanks for your feedback, it's good to see you found the information useful. Best regards JC.
B Csendes
Verified Buyer

I have never meet as fast and good as it is.
I could write couple pages positive feedback. But I just say 5/5.
Good job!
Many thanks for your feedback Benjamin, we'll take a 5/5 :)
Verified Buyer

The learning material was very clear, concise and easy to follow.
There were a couple of glitches with some of the slides, but the support team were very fast at rectifying the issue.
I appreciate that due to copyright issues you can't allow downloads, but my learning style necessitates having a hard copy of the course, so I had to make a vast amount of notes to refer to which took considerable time.
However, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the HSQE Ltd IOSH course to my colleagues and friends.
Many thanks for your feedback, it's very much appreciated.
Verified Buyer

Great support with geat course materials, enjoyed the course and tutor gave excellent advice if/when needed.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 766 reviews