HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

L Thorn
"the structured assistance and the communication offered during the course."
E Stanescu
E Stanescu
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed IOSH Managing safely v5.0 and I would recommend this course for anyone who is interested in Health &Safety and I would have no reservations in taking more courses with HSQE Ltd ."
"Excellent training material !! Easy to follow up, very informative and with very good supporting examples. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to "invest" in safety education and improving of business performance. Very good as refreshing training material for existing HSE professionals and excellent for new beginners who needs a basics in HSE. Thumbs up !"
M McNichol
Verified Buyer
"Exceptionally good value and a very quick turn around. I emailed in my portfolio late on a Saturday afternoon, had an email back saying it all looked OK and to relax but would hear back shortly on a 'final' pass confirmation which I did about 2 hours later."
"Simple and easy system to use. Course was interesting and insightful. Not too difficult to complete."
"A well laid out course, very straight forward to book onto and good rate of progression with confirmation mini tests along the way. Swift response to questions and clear helpful advice. I recommend and endorse HSQE as a convenient way to gain knowledge at a time and place that suits you."
"The best health and safety course I’ve done. It was good to get the training from a company that ‘do’ safety not just talk about it! Brilliant."
Many thanks for your feedback. Yes, many of our case studies are from first hand experience from the consulting arm of the business, rather than from a text book. Glad you valued them.
"An excellent course and extremely good service."
Many thanks Terry.
"I have done a lot of HSQE courses now and have always found them to be packed full of interesting and relevant information. They are also very good value."
Many thanks for your feedback Shirley.
"Great service. Economical for SMEs and will use them again. will recomend them to my business associates. Dean Cook (Kleanwell Ltd)"
Many thanks for your feedback Dean. Much appreciated.
"Good distance learning platform, pleased with the service all round."
Many thanks for your feedback.
"I was very pleased with the course and the service. The low price was good as well. I have not seen IOSH courses priced less that what you do them for. I will be doing more courses with you. Thanks May Hope."
Many thanks for your feedback May and we're glad that you'll be doing more courses with us!
"Always someone on hand to help. Emails answered promptly. Very helpful"
Many thanks for your feedback.
"At least half the price that other providers are charging for IOSH managing safely, I thought there must be a catch. I took a chance and was pleased to find there was no catch! Excellent value, even down to being sent the IOSH certificate by recorded delivery! Great value. Great support. Brilliant product. Please carry on doing what you’re doing!"
Absolutely no catch :) Thanks for the review
"An excellent course, with lots of support and plenty of preparation for the final exam. Exceptional course."
Great feedback, many thanks for that.
"Highly recommended."
Many thanks for the feedback.
"Easy to use system very user friendly."
Many thanks for the feedback Karen
"Exceptional value for a very good course. Hsqe were recommended to me by one of my clients. I can see why."
Many thanks Sam. Great to hear that we were recommended to you and that you were pleased with the product.
"The team are extremely helpful when things don't seem straight forward"
Thanks for the feedback David - glad that our tutors and / or support team were there to help :)
"this entire online training course was completely excellent in the way of training this course made out and new environment for me to learn the more out of it and was really helpful and easier to learn the most out of it ."
Thank you for your feedback Mohammed. Much appreciated.
"Very good value for an important course. Nice staff as well."
"First Class Training at a very attractive price! I must admit I was a little dubious about taking a qualification on line as I prefer to learn through communication not text. But the price of the course was too good to miss so I took the plunge. The HSQE presentations were very user friendly and easy to follow. I could work at my own pace so it easily fit around my busy schedule. The timescale allowed was very generous. The course contents were interesting and informative (I even got excited about asbestos!), I have a much greater understanding and appreciation for my work environment and I have the confidence and knowledge to control and manage our business effectively and safely. And last but no means least the tutor support is exceptional; morning, noon and even night they responded to any questions I had within minutes!! Not hours or days. The whole point of doing an on line course is so you can do it at your own pace in your own time so having tutors that reply instantly makes HSQE outstanding in my personal opinion!!"
What wonderful feedback, many thanks for taking the time to do that Lisa. And i must admit asbestos is one of my favourite topics! The places that it turns up never ceases to surprise me and I've been 'doing safety' for 28 years now :) JC
"Good course material in an easy format and at a great price."
Great feedback - many thanks