HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

Verified Buyer

I really enjoyed IOSH Managing safely v5.0 and I would recommend this course for anyone who is interested in Health &Safety and I would have no reservations in taking more courses with HSQE Ltd .
Verified Buyer

Excellent training material !! Easy to follow up, very informative and with very good supporting examples. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to "invest" in safety education and improving of business performance. Very good as refreshing training material for existing HSE professionals and excellent for new beginners who needs a basics in HSE.

J Gray
Verified Buyer

Easy access onto course, and prompt reply's to any of my queries raised during my study sessions.
R Mchugh
Verified Buyer

Good precise learning package.
G Stokoe
Verified Buyer

helping me to get further at work
M Smith
Verified Buyer

Excellent support and information provided, highly recommended.
D Pooley
Verified Buyer

Great value training courses, we'll delivered online trading.
Many thanks for the feedback Dan.
Verified Buyer

Thank you for your feedback Eleodor. Glad you enjoyed the IOSH Managing safely. Best regards.
Verified Buyer

Great feedback Pavlimir. Many thanks for that. Absolutely agree about 'investing' in health and safety, given the 'costs' of poor health and safety performance.
M Corescu
Verified Buyer

Great prices and John was very atendant when required. I would definitely recommend HSQE
Many thanks for the feedback Mihai.

very good course structure
Modules contents clear, well structures and very well designed
Mock assessment very useful
Staff very nice, quick and available
Many thanks for the feedback.
R Henry
Verified Buyer

I found it easy to work through the course and to take in the content. I liked that could speak with a human tutor when I had a question (rare in this day and age). Exceptional value and highly recommended.
Yes we are staffed by humans :) we know how frustrating it can be having to deal with automated systems when you have a question. We much prefer taking a personal approach.
Verified Buyer

Course was easy to understand and well put together.
Thank you for your feedback. we tried to make it straightforward without being too simplistic. We're glad it hit the mark for you :)
T Ward
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the course and the support provided. I've Just received my certificate and it will be taking pride of place above my desk. Thank you.
Thanks Tim, glad you liked the certificate!
C Lane
Verified Buyer

I was nervous about learning on-line, but the on-line help and support was brilliant and immediate. I have really enjoyed the experience and feel really confident in doing any other on-line training with HSQE Many Thanks
Great feedback, thank you Carol.
B Lane
Verified Buyer

it was very informative and challenging
Thanks Bernie, challenging in a good way I hope :) Well done once again for passing the IOSH MS course!
M Sloper
Verified Buyer

The site was easy to navigate and use and the staff were very helpful
Many thanks for the feedback.
T Sou

Overall a good course.
A few spelling errors.
The main problem is not being able to go backwards through each course.
Thank you for the review Tom. I'm disappointed you found some spellings. We go to great pains to check for those. If you can remember which of the courses your saw them in we'll go through them again. The back button is a funny one. On some of the longer courses / modules within courses, we have put them in, but previous feedback from customers said they were not needed. Valuable feedback though and I'll make sure it gets considered at the next design review. Thanks again.
D Richards
Verified Buyer

I don't nor,ally do reviews, but I felt compelled to do one for HSQE. Their prices are so low yet the courses are so good. Also got an excellent service fro the support team. Great and well worth the money.
Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. Much appreciated.
G Harrison
Verified Buyer

Found all the material easy to understand and it sank in exam was good due to practice questions when I needed help it was just an email away and replied to rapidly
Many thanks for the review
Verified Buyer

The course was very precise and to the point. The sections were split into manageable section so that you can spilt your course over a long period of time if you do not have a full day to commit to it.
Many thanks for the review
A Wilson
Verified Buyer

I liked the flexibility of doing the training as and when suited me. I also thought the assessment was detailed enough to prove competence but didn't impede my day job greatly.
Thank you Adam. A shame it was only 3 stars, but reviews like this help us to adjust and respond to what our customers want. Thanks again,
C Watterson
Verified Buyer

A fantastic course with well laid out lessons making learning the content so much easier. Having had a basic understanding of Health and Safety I now feel confident in approaching managing the health and safety on my site.
Many thanks Chris, glad you found the course of value.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 545 reviews