HSQE Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read HSQE Ltd Reviews

About HSQE Ltd:

HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

HSQE Ltd 5 star review on 22nd March 2019
D Axford
HSQE Ltd 5 star review on 22nd February 2019
M Jay
Brilliant course experience, very fast response from tutors and very helpful.
First class on line training.
I found the course content very informative and it was presented well.
The course was easy to follow due to its running order.
I would recommend this course to anybody who want a very good understanding of the content rather merely reading something to pass an exam.
Spot on! Thank you Mick. That's exactly what we aim to achieve with our courses. :)
Fast and practical service.
Very easy to use,
Good customer service with emails and information.
The Course was extremely informative and a great help to any professional.
Definitely recommend this course
Very good in-depth and clear and highly recommend using HSQE and the cheapest provider for the same course compared to competitors
Thank you. We're glad you enjoyed the course.
There is a lot of information to take in. The quiz at the end was not related to a lot of the course work and I felt that a lot of the questions were common sense answers? I thought that they would have been based a lot more around the slides on the course material. I did not find this too difficult, but I can see certain individuals having difficulty with this, if they have not dealt with Health and safety in the past.
Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured that all the final assessment questions are covered in the course materials and that they have all been crossed referenced to the specific locations in the course where they are covered. However, many of the questions are reframed, or put into a different context, to check that the student has understood the (deeper) concepts and is not just reciting word-for-word text that they read during the course. That way we can see that they have truly absorbed and understood the training materials.
Really informative course content and easy to follow. Great support from the tutors.
Many thanks for your feedback Chris
well presented course, would highly recommend.
I found the course to be informative and well formatted. It was easy to 'dip in' and complete sections in small bit sized modules which helped to fit around my busy schedule. The three commitments hold you accountable to make a positive difference post course which will immediately put learning into practice and add value to the business.
Many thanks Donna for your feedback
Very well presented and concise IOSH H&S for site managers course. Extremely easy to navigate and complete.
This was perfect to do in between work flows and was able to apply much of what i was learning in real time on site.
4 Stars given, only as the course could have perhaps done with video content, to break up the text based learning, to help further understanding of some aspects.
Great course and another step on the H&S ladder!
Content was very good, easy to read. I like the interactive exercises and Mock Assessments as there is so much to learn. One slight observation would be to change the way the user manages the slides, so if you leave a set of slides (Modules), it should take you back to back to where you left it, not having to start again.
Many thanks Helen for your feedback
Really impressed with the set up of the course & so easy to navigate.
Staff replied within 24 hours when I needed some support.

Highly recommend
Thank you William. We appreciate that.
The HSQE website, dashboard & learning area are very user friendly especially in comparison to other sites I've used.
The course content was succinct and easy to understand.
Prompt Marking and great value.
Have already recommended to friends.
That's great to hear! Many thanks Jennifer
very good, clear course.
Many thanks for your feedback Paul
A very good tool indeed, it’s easy to manage and you can do it all from your home. The deal I got was good value for money too!
The IOSH course was well presented, very informative, covering all the relevant regulations and approaches to enable me to create a concise risk assessment, as well as providing plenty of information, relevant to my role within the company. Thank you!
Many thanks For your feedback.
Easy to access, good content and questions. Exam at the end is sufficiently challenging and my task was marked and result delivered in 24hrs.
Would recommend.
Many thanks for your feedback Linda. Yes we have a tutor working 7 days a week so that we can get asignments marked ASAP.
The material provided were very useful and all the the process easy to understand.
Many thanks for your feedback Vittorio.
I found the online IOSH course very easy to use, I could complete any part of the course any time of day. I could re visit some sections I wasn't sure of and when completing the assessments I got immediate feedback with the correct answers.
The course was very interesting and well presented. Even though it was composed of a set of power points presentations there was enough variation - text, photos, tables, case studies, questions to answer. The exercises given to complete throughout the course also made sure that I understood the section I had just completed and could implement the information in my day to day work. It got me talking to the employees at the factory and showed me what was good practise at our factory and what needed improving.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course - thank you.
Many thanks Jane for your feedback. Yes we have experimented with various presentation methods and customer feedback has indicated that this one works best for the majority of people.
Very informative course, made as fun as it can be whilst completing online!
Contacted the tutors a couple of times and had very quick responses.
Many thanks Louise. We'll be sure to pass that on to the tutors.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 2,797 reviews