HSQE Ltd Reviews

Based on 3,647 reviews
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read HSQE Ltd Reviews

About HSQE Ltd:

HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

HSQE Ltd 5 star review on 16th October 2019
A Furness-Monks
HSQE Ltd 5 star review on 6th September 2019
A Jamieson
Outstanding course from start to finish. Resources were high quality backed up by a range of case studies. I am certainly in a more confident position now than I was at the start.
That's exactly what we hope to achieve! Thank you Paul.
I found the course very accessible and easy to follow at my own pace. In these current times the very reasonable cost of undertaking the course made a great difference.
Each of the courses - IOSH Managing Safely V5.0a, Asbestos Awareness (Category A) V4.0, COSHH Awareness V4.0, Fire Warden (Fire Marshal) Training V4.0, Manual Handling Awareness V4.0, Working at Height Awareness V4.0 - were well presented, easily understood with the platforms easily accessed. Communication after completing my final project for IOSH happened quickly.
Very good and understanding ! We’ll explained !
Great course Only thing I'd like to add is that the exam could have had more questions
The content was good and the course was easy to follow. My only small criticism would be the final exam and it not being clear if I had passed or failed and it not being clear about the final assessment.
The course was very user friendly and well put together and delivered. Would use HSQE Ltd again
Great course! Very easy to follow and very informative would recommend for anyone looking to get into health and safety.
I found the HSQE login and website easy to navigate and very user friendly. The content in each module was easy to follow and very informative. The mock exams and workshops also help by ensuring module content has been digested and give good examples of what to expect in the final exam. Overall a very pleasant experience and would recommend it to anyone looking for more flexible online learning.
Very good course overall, I did find some of the questions difficult to understand and what was being asked. There is a lot of repetition, however, I can understand that this may be there to re-enforce learning outcomes.
Thank you for your feedback Terry. Yes, there are knowledge checks throughout the course. As you say, this is to help get across the key messages.
I enjoyed my IOSH course very much. The info was well presented, easy to understand and navigation to complete the tasks online was a doddle! Many thanks! JM
Many thanks for your feedback
The courses were well-designed and easy to follow and feedback from the tutor was very quick. A great experience overall.
A very informative course which will support me with in my role. Thank you :)
Many thanks Jade for your feedback
Easy to follow guidance and instructions and great that it can be completed in your own time
Many thanks for your feedback
Was really great to use hsqe, very informative and easy to use platform.
Thank you Nathan. We appreciate your feedback.
Very in-depth and informative course and being able to do it online around my full-time job was great. The instructions were clear and I am really happy I managed to pass this. I will definitely be recommending it to anybody in my workplace thinking of doing a course online.
That's great to hear! Many thanks.
Instructive e-Learning Trainings. Great value for money spent with very good and varied topics to choose from. Suggestions for improvements: sentences to be extended because while reading the slides there are to many interruptions, where the student has always to look one line below multiple times before finishing a phrase (please consider this as a constructive feedback only).
Thank you for your feedback. We'll take a look at that.
Good training a lots to learn and improve on Safe working system appreciate for keeping this training
This was a well-structured course that covered a lot of ground in a format that was ideally suited to distance-learning. Without getting lost in legislation, the fundamentals were conveyed, and examples were relevant. The software was easy to use, and the mock exams were helpful. The course exercises were well thought out and the instructions were adequate, although my clarity about the final risk assessment would have been helpful.
Many thanks, Stephen. We appreciate your feedback.
Clear instructions, great content lay-out, and overall an interesting way of learning.
Good material and great customer service
Thank you for your feedback Alessandro
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 3,647 reviews