HSQE Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

2 - 3 Hours
M Charman
"I completed the IOSH managing safely and HSQE proved to be the perfect format for me. The course was easy to navigate, no time restraints, exactly what I required and at a very reasonable price. I couldn’t have asked for more. Thanks"
K Tyrrell
"Great Value for the Independent Learner. Recommended as a great resource for all Health and Safety requirements."
S Jayakody
"Informations are very straightforward and eazy to understand. Flow nicely. I will do more online courses with you near future and recommended 100% to anyone who willing to do.The course suites me perfectly with my other commitments and thank you very much for your great support. 😊😊😊"
"Simple step by step online training. Webportal easy to navigate."
"I found the course easy to follow with very clear instructions. The ability to drop in and out of the course & completing it online meant I could fit it around my on site work schedule."
"The course was easy to access and logically laid out. As I worked through the modules, it was easy to keep track of where I was and the ability to access and learn at my convenience was a bonus."
"The IOSH Managing safely course was very straight forward it was very good as you can come back anytime you want specially when your day gets very busy unexpectedly."
Great feedback. Many thanks Kim.
"very efficient, content well presented, IOSH certificate received"
Many thanks for your feedback John
"Online course seems well designed. Had a few issues with slides stalling as they loaded, but this may well have been an issue with my wifi connection. Maybe advise course participants that a hard-wired network connection preferable for the assessment test."
Many thanks for your feedback David. We'll take that on board. We optimise the course content as well as we can so it is not too demanding on the internet connection. But ultimately, that will always be the weakest link when it comes to a course that is taken over the internet. Great feedback though and we will take that on board.
"Really good course, well constructed and great that you can dip in and out as time allows. Thoroughly enjoyed the content and the learning experience. The tutor response was very quick and will gladly recommend HSQE in the future. Many thanks."
Great feedback. Many thanks for that John.
"Done exaclty what I needed and the fact I did not have to attend a course at set times made it perfect for me."
Many thanks for your feedback Stuart
"Course material was concise and clear. Slides never overly wordy. I found all the material easy to navigate. With regards to the estimated time to complete the course, I found this fairly realistic, certainly didn’t take more than the estimate, but then depends on your experience level. Material was informative and I have to say I enjoyed completing it, didn’t expect to! G"
Great feedback. Many thanks for providing that Gary.
"Course was clear and concise also easy to follow"
Many thanks for your feedback Richard.
"Excellent course, easily navigated and well written."
Many thanks for your feedback.
"Good course, in an easy to use format."
Great feedback. many thanks for providing that Matt.
"A nicely set out course, informative and thought provoking, with useful links and easy to follow. It would be good to have a summary document at the end of the course, that could be downloaded with some of the key points, diagrams and links for future reference."
Many thanks for your feedback Alan We will look into that suggestion at the next planned review. One of the requirements from IOSH is that the student should not be able to view course notes during the assessment. But i suspect that it would be within the rules to have such a document that a student could access once they had completed the assessment.
"The course was well laid out and being able to do the course at my own pace around work and home made it a lot easier."
Many thanks for your feedback.
"The course was very well laid out, with great information and detail pertinent to allow successful completion. The web interface was clear and very easy to follow. highly recommended and will certainly use again."
Thank you for the feedback Ed.
"Enjoyed my course very much i knew support was there for me so i will be doing another one soon also cost very good"
Many thanks for your feedback.
"Easy to understand and follow. Good support from HSQE when needed."
Many thanks for your feedback.
"Excellent service from start to finish would highly recommend people to learn with HSQE"
Many thanks for your feedback. It's very much appreciated.
"Easy process to book & access the course, same applies to instructions for undertaking. Would also like to have some idea of the length of time IOSH take to confirm results and send certification - currently no indication whatsoever (eg 2-3 days, 1 week, 3-4 weeks, …?) I would definitely use HSQE again."
Hello Stephen. Many thanks for your feedback. The certificates come from IOSH. We notify IOSH as soon as you complete the course (ie when the tutor emailed you after they mark the project) . From that point we are in IOSHs hands and the time to deliver the certificate really depends on their workload. Sometimes we get it in a matter of days and sometimes it can take several weeks. But we send it on by first class signed-for delivery as soon as we receive it from them. if you need evidence of passing the course, the email sent to you by the tutor should be sufficient for most client's needs. I hope that helps. John Constable, Managing Director, HSQE Ltd.
"Excellent experience."
Many thanks for your feedback Angela
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,410 reviews