HSQE Ltd Reviews

403 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

Verified Buyer

The staffs are nice and The course is very well managed, all contents inside the course were very helpful for me to increase my knowledge in hse field.and also helps me to work proper and manage safely in my workplace in a good manner.
Very recommended for people who want to increase their knowledge in HSE field.
Y Duxbury
Y Duxbury
Verified Buyer

The course was very well laid out and easy to follow, my course instructor was very helpful and easily contactable,I actually enjoyed doing the course and learnt more about risk assessments in the one course than in all the tutorials and on-line course I have done over the years.
Many thanks for the review Yvonne
G Thomas
G Thomas
Verified Buyer

I needed IOSH Managing Safely for my job and I had to quickly study it between work time and my own time, this meant the course needed to be flexible. I found it very easy to use as it can be done on tablet or mobile as well as on my laptop at work, I found that if I had spare time either at work or on an evening I could easily access my course and keep chipping away at it. I started the course on the Monday afternoon and by Thursday evening I was complete. The flexibility of the course means that you can study almost anywhere and the fact that I am now a step ahead of most of my piers puts me in good stead to get the next job up the ladder. I would recommend HSQE to anyone wanting to further their knowledge in the world of HSE and I will be using them in the future.
Many thanks for the review Geoff, much appreciated.

Satisfaction
R Wallace
Verified Buyer

I have just completed the IOSH Managing Safely online course, the course flows well and is very easy to follow and understand.

Should you require any additional assistance your tutor is only an email away and will always reply within an hour or two.

I would highly recommend HSQE.
N Jones
Verified Buyer

The course was well put together and easy to follow and learn from
Verified Buyer

I was expecting the IOSH managing safely course that I enrolled in to be very boring and filled with rules and regulations that can burden small business. Instead the course was interesting and a real eye opener. The material was well presented with interesting case studies.
C Goulden
Verified Buyer

Great course content; very easy to follow and understand. Really impressed with how quickly my IOSH Managing Safely certificate was delivered.
I Charles
Verified Buyer

Online Managing Safely course. Good support from the company, but some lack of clarity eg on what mark you need to get in the final assessment, and whether you've passed it.
D Murray
Verified Buyer

I will definitely recommend HSQE to my friends and colleagues. The course was well organised and I found the lessons easy to understand and work through. Very professional at a great price.
P Seaman
Verified Buyer

Prompt responses to questions and requests.

Excellent website: quick, easy and intuitive to use; clear and consice module slides; effective skill development module excersises.
D Blackman
Verified Buyer

Completed the IOSH Managing Safely Online Course. Very easy to book course online. The course material is very user friendly, informative and easy to work through. This is the third online IOSH course I have completed and I would highly recommend HSEQ. I will definitely use HSEQ again for future training and development for myself and for others within my Company. Tutors support is also very good, quick response if needed.
Verified Buyer

Very recommended for people who want to increase their knowledge in HSE field.
J Rodgers
Verified Buyer

The course was easy to follow, informative and a useful tool for my Facilities Management career. My tutor (John Constable) was very quick to respond to queries. Thanks!
D Fisher
Verified Buyer

course content is first class and easy to follow. I found that all queries were dealt with in a prompt and professional manner. Would recommend to anyone
Verified Buyer

Very easy, very clear and very helpful.
R Steven
Verified Buyer

Informative and enjoyable easy to follow course
S Bennett
Verified Buyer

I personally really enjoy on line training, and mainly found everything easy to follow and clear. My one problem was completing the sections in the assessments that asked for you to pick one answer from drop down boxes and complete the sentence - I often got confused and didn't find these easy to complete successfully.
Thank you Sara. Unfortunately IOSH set the questions and so we have no ability to change them. But we're glad you enjoyed the course.
C Cummins
Verified Buyer

Excellent support throughout, very prompt responses to emails, when support was required.
S Barnes
Verified Buyer

I've just completed the last course in a bundle deal. Every course was excellent and I now know a lot more about real health and safety. Brilliant price and quality.
M Bishop
Verified Buyer

Outstanding value. Very pleased with my purchase and very happy to recommend HSQE limited for the service they have provided me. Thank you.
P Whormsley
Verified Buyer

Very simple and well structured system which was very easy to use and understand.
P Lane
Verified Buyer

A very informative course which I found fascinating. I wish all safety course were as good as this.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 403 reviews