HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

S Jayakody
S Jayakody
Verified Buyer
"Informations are very straightforward and eazy to understand. Flow nicely. I will do more online courses with you near future and recommended 100% to anyone who willing to do.The course suites me perfectly with my other commitments and thank you very much for your great support. 😊😊😊"
R Kirk
"Easy to follow, well laid out modules."
"the structured assistance and the communication offered during the course."
"Easy to follow and contact at the end of the phone if required. It met my expectations perfectly."
"Regularly kept us informed, fantastic communication, rapid response, easy to understand and user friendly online tuition & reminders sent to chase up. The course was informative and would definitely use HSQE for any future online courses. Many thanks"
"Great course - clear and concise. Broken down into manageable parts. A few more specifics e.g. minimum height for edge protection etc would have been great."
Many thanks for your comments.
"the course was very clear and any support required was good"
Many thanks for your review. It's very much appreciated.
"Really good that you could dip in and out. Information was concise and informative. Enjoyable compared to a week in the classroom!"
Many thanks
"Greate coarse, well set out, delivered well."
Many thanks for your comments.
"Relaxed and tension free"
Great feedback. Many thanks
"I have recently completed IOSH Managing Safely with HSQE. I really enjoyed the course :). HSQE were always on hand for any problems throughout my studying. I would highly recommend to take a course with them 10/10"
Wow. Many thanks for that!
S Longworth
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate the online training. Support by email via tutor if needed. Quick response after final submission of my assessment and project details."
Many thanks for your comments Sally.
"The online IOSH course is easy to register and access, ideal for those who don't have time to take time out from busy schedules to attend external training. Learning resources are simple but adequate for what is required. Would recommend to anyone requiring an IOSH qualification."
"The course was easy to understand and quite thought provoking"
That is good to hear. We include real life examples to help get the message across and make it relevant.
K Alderton
Verified Buyer
"Course content well presented and easy to follow, I enjoyed the course and would highly recommend HSQE courses to anyone."
Many thanks for your comments. They are very much appreciated.
"training material precise, straight to the point and easy to navigate."
Many thanks for your feedback
"Easy to navigate online. Helpful tutors when I needed them and the course was really informative and easy to follow."
Many thanks for your feedback Natasha.
I Thwaites
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to access and simple to complete"
Many thanks for your feedback Ian. It's much appreciated.
"The IOSH Managing Safely Bundle was very accessible and easy to understand. It was very informative with current legislation and had sample tests to complete before your end assessments."
Many thanks for your feedback Louise. Very much appreciated.
"the course was easy to follow online and everything was straight forward"
Many thanks for your feedback Mark
M Wasilewicz
Verified Buyer
"Easy access on all devices 24/7. No point to spend hundreds of £ for classroom training. Great service!!"
Great feedback! Many thanks for that Michal.
"The Managing Safely online course material was well structured. I found the content to be thorough but at the same time it was easy to grasp. I would recommend the online course that Hsqe are providing."
Many thanks for your feedback Darren
"The setup of this course and module setting I found to be really good it gives you a great amount of time for it to sink in and really shows in great depth the aims of the course. It was interesting and the knowledge I have gained will not only help myself but also my company and team as I can use and pass on this knowledge in future health and safety issues that I am involved in. Thank you Kind Regards Kevin Byrne"
Brilliant feedback Kevin. Many thanks for taking the time to do that.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,101 reviews