Horndon Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Horndon Services
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Horndon Services  Reviews

Tell us how Horndon Services made you happy
Theses guys came in to fix another plumbers bodge up. They did a fantastic job, it wasn’t an easy one and it took longer than expected. They were professional throughout and got the job done at a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend Horndon services and will definitely use again. Can’t thank them enough!
We’ve just recently moved to Brentwood & was looking for an gas engineer to come out to us straight away, as we had no hot water & the gas wasn’t working. After calling quite a few numbers, Morgan seemed the friendliest & the one who was willing to come out to us straight away, also quoting a cheaper price than the others I had called up. Morgan came round today to sort this out for us, he was really friendly & professional & got the job done quickly, keeping my partner updated! Before he left he checked everything was working for us too which was brilliant! I would definitely recommend Horndon Services and would 100% use them again! Thanks again Morgan :)
Morgan fitted a new combi boiler for us about a month ago. Right from the first contact he has been very quick and reliable in responding to calls. He always turned up on time and seemed very knowledgable. Brandon and Sam did much of the pipework and labouring. All boys were punctual, good workers, respectful and polite. They cleared up as they went along. We had an issue with our shower after the boiler was fitted and contacted Morgan. He replied quickly and came to investigate the problem. Unfortunately we couldn't use our old shower with the new comi boiler system due to the water pressure so had to buy a new one. Our hot water is instant at all times of the day and the new boiler is more energy efficient than our old conventional system.
Efficient & satisfying service.
Really good prompt service very helpful got jobs done would use them again
Second time used and exceeded expectations again! We had a price from Morgan for supply and fit for a new shower within hours of enquiry, and the work was carried out by one of his team the same day. Incredibly efficient service, polite and pleasant to deal with, and reasonably priced. Given the hit-and-miss service we have received from other plumbing services, Horndon Services are a real find!
Excellent service. Lovely guys. Clean and tidy. They did a fabulous job and I'm very pleased with their work. Would recommend them to everyone who needs help.
Great service, excellent price and friendly tradesmen! Would definitely use again!
Great price, excellent service and friendly tradesmen! Will definitely use again!
Very professional and friendly staff. Will definitely use Horndon Services again.
A very good professional service delivered. They replaced a radiator and capped off a gas fire.
I will definitely use them again
The plumber was very nice and came within 20 minutes even at midnight!
Would highly recommend Horndon Services, arrived on time, found the problem I had with my water and fixed it with no problem at all; very polite and friendly as well respectful to my property, even the price was better than I expected; now I have a plumbing service I can rely in the future; I’m one very happy customer.
Always, efficient, reliable and reasonable. Will keep using them.
Great service. Nice and friendly staff
Installed a new electric shower. Friendly and professional staff. Even when faced with a problem they got the job done.
Would highly recommend.
Got an appointment quickly and team who came were friendly and efficient. Overall great service
Great service, kept me informed of arrival time. Nothing too much of a problem and dealt with all our issues and got them resolved. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Excellent service, good workmanship with nothing too much trouble. This is the third time I have used this company and would highly recommend.
Excellent work have used them before
Horndon Services is rated 4.96 based on 142 reviews