Horndon Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Horndon Services
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Horndon Services  Reviews

Tell us how Horndon Services made you happy
I called Morgan to service my boiler as I was having trouble with it they turned up on time and done a excellent job I would definitely recommend them
What a great service called Morgan out to service my boiler turned up on time done a excellent job would definitely recommend
Morgan fixed my boiler problem yesterday and gave me good advice on the condition of it rather than just getting me to buy a new one.Also sorted out my kitchen tap while he was there.Nice to find someone local you can rely on.
Quick to respond to phone calls and deals with the problems asap. We use him regularly for any issues that come up with our tenants flat.
Used before an are best value for money and sort problem quick
an give advice an Free estimates
Had a saniflo replaced. Morgan work and communication was excellent. Such a clean worker and a good price for quality of his work. Would use him again. His Reinstalled my confidence in a plumber after a couple of bad experience with other companies.
I've used Horndon services on a couple of occasions and will be using them on a forthcoming job too. I found Morgan to be friendly, approachable and very accommodating.
They were punctual, professional and very tidy throughout the work. They are also very competitive with price too, which is nice.
Morgan was great he followed the job through quickly and was very reliable. Didn't leave the job half done and came back out of hours to make sure my boiler worked properly. I was very happy with the work and service. Thank you so much.
Excellent service
Rang about 4:30 pm arrived at 9:00 am the next morning & fixed problem
Would 100% recommend and use again. Called Morgan for an estimate on a job in my rented property, which he provided to me on the same day. He was also able to complete the job the following day. This level of efficiency was most valued. Professional and punctual, delivering a good service on the job itself as well as taking time to explain, and answer any questions. Both tenant and landlord happy with the service provided.
We have used Horndon Services a few times and they provide an excellent service. Morgan, along with Sam, have just completed our bathroom refurb, even removing our old horrid tiles. Calling up Morgan and asking a question regarding a plumbing problem, he is always happy to answer. Nothing is too much for Morgan and I have recommended Horndon Services to others. Very, very happy with our new bathroom!
Morgan responed very quickly to sort out my boiler issues. He went the extra mile to make it easy to arrange the visit, did the work brilliantly and made it a pure pleasure to deal with him.
Morgan was very thorough when servicing my parents boiler, I would recommend Hordon services
Very punctual clean and polite.
Supplied and fitted a new boiler for us. Work was carried out efficiently and tidily. Morgan and Sam worked hard, nothing was too much trouble for them. Also we had a gas leak which they located. We were happy with the price. Highly recommend this company.
Excellent, timely, polite and efficient service, the problem and required work were fully explained and the charge was more than acceptable.

I will use Horndon Service again in the future and will recommend them to family and friends, who require plumbing services.
Very friendly and good service. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Good work.
Just got home from work and again another hassle free repair done on my heating system, will not hesitate to recommend this company, thanks
Outstanding Service. Fast, professional, reliable with honest prices. I called Horndon Services as I had no hot water to my shower due to a faulty water pump installation from another plumber. Morgan diagnosed the problem immediately and was fast to have my shower operational. I just wish I had called Horndon Services in the first place. I would highly recommend and use their services again.
just had morgan around again as i have used him before,he was punctual,had a look at my heating problem and came up with the best course of action,this is the only heating people i need to use and they are local.well done .
Horndon Services is rated 4.96 based on 142 reviews