Horndon Services Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Horndon Services  Reviews

Tell us how Horndon Services made you happy
Clean , Tidy , Efficient and Punctual
Great service! Very efficient and courteous engineer. I am delighted with fitting of my new gas hob.
I initially contacted Horndon Services via their website and within 20 minutes I received a call back from Morgan (managing director of Horndon Services). We had a brief chat on the phone to get an idea of the price (there was no pressure) of a new boiler and thermostat, installation and a system flush. Within a few hours I had a site visit from Morgan himself. Now that's what I call service! I had a rough idea of the price I would expect to pay so when I was given the quote I knew just how competitive it was and It was extremely competitive and was INCLUSIVE of the system flush which many companies add on top of their job price. Horndon Services quote all inclusive of the system flush. On the day of installation Morgan and his colleague arrived on time and set straight to work.These guys clearly know their business and got straight on with the job. The installation was completed within a day with no fuss or hassle. They were efficient,tidy and trustworthy and I would have no hesitation in recommending Horndon Services to anyone that is looking to have a boiler installed. Apart from the odd cup of tea provided by me these guys didnt even stop for lunch......real grafters. Well done Horndon Services and thank you.
Came to quote for a new hot wanter tank and installation of Hive Thermostat. We were given a great price and the job was booked in quickly. Morgan and his colleague arrived at 8am as arranged, and worked all day only taking one 15 minute break for lunch. They returned at 8am the next day to finish off. Morgan was very diligent in trying to set up the Hive despite connection problems. All in all a great service for a reasonable price.
Excellent in all manners of customer service, pricing, speed of work, efficiency, cleanliness and trustworthiness.

Highly recommended!
Excellent and diligent services rendered. I had a very smooth conversation in establishing my requirements and by the time work was finished it surpasses my expectations.
Displayed high professionalism for both advisory and getting his hands dirty. Great guys 👍🏽. I have recommended him to my brother and a family friend already and will continue to recommend him.
Excellent service as always. Came out to diagnose our problem within two hours and gave us a clear indication of what was wrong. Presented us with a number of possible solutions and left it for us to chose which suited us best.
Called Horndon Services re: a boiler issue at a flat that I own. Morgan arrived the following day when he said he would & resolved the problem. Very efficient & would definitely use him again
We Had a new boiler fitted at a very competitive price recently, the engineer Morgan of Horndon Services had a very professional and friendly approach, kept a clean and tidy work area taking all their rubbish and our our old boiler away with them. Very happy with the new installation, would highly recommend this company.
Very pleased with Morgan and his team.Realiable,and honest.
A good old fashioned value for money service.
Have used them on a few occasions now,and will definitely use again.Highly recommend.
Danny Moore
Amazing service, very prompt and professional 👍
Brilliant service and very helpful , Definitely recommend Morgan and his colleagues, first class and very professional set up .
I found Morgan & his colleague to be quick, efficient, reliable, honest & professional men. I would HIGHLY recommend Morgan to everyone wanting top people for a new Boiler installation.
Morgan Hard worker and experienced guy thank you for wonderful job fits my dishwasher well good. I will indefinitely recommend him
Would recommend these professionals to anyone and will definitely be my first port of call for heating or plumbing in future. Extremely happy with the replacement of the old boiler and how clean the house was left. Thanks guys
Great customer service and very reasonable prices. Couldn't recommend Hordon Services more highly. Thanks Morgan and team
Had a leaking tap which they fixed quickly and easily. Would use them again.
Very helpful and efficient service.
"We have used Horndon Services in the recent past for pump for our shower units and on another occasion a complete new shower head. We have found Morgan to be very professional, punctual and tidy in the service he provides and we would certainly recommend him to our friends. We are planning to use his services again this week for further plumbing requirements."
Excellent job, very well done. Very impressed. Would definitely use again in the future. Thank you so much. Will also recommend to others.
Horndon Services is rated 4.96 based on 142 reviews