Horndon Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Horndon Services
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Horndon Services  Reviews

Tell us how Horndon Services made you happy
We rent out our property and had problems with a very old central heating system during lockdown. With the added problem of now living miles away from the property, Horndon Services we’re brilliant in organising everything with our tenants. They put a whole new central heating system in, all in one day! The communication was vital with both us and the tenants, which was excellent. Everybody was extremely happy with the new system and the best was their prices are very reasonable. We have since just had a boiler service and gas check. Again, at a very reasonable price for good quality work. I would definitely recommend using Horndon Services as they are a very professional business. Thanks.
When our old boiler finally became unserviceable, Morgan and his team managed to fit us in for a full conversion to a new combi system with just a couple of days notice and put in a hard 12hr day to get the system up and running for us. Very neat installation and over £400 cheaper than BOXT quote, highly recommended.
Great! Quick, polite and excellent work completed. Great pricing
Excellent work from Morgan and his team prompt professional very helpful clean and tidy work would highly recommend to anyone.
Morgan and Sam did a really good job fixing my hot water they were fast and professional very helpful would recommend them I will be having them back
Came out at short notice to fit a new shower. Did a great job as usual. Morgan has done a number of jobs for us in the past including fitting a new boiler which we are very happy with. 5 star service and would thoroughly recommend.
Morgan has serviced my boiler since he installed it. He has just completed another annual service - very prompt and reliable.
We couldn't be happier with our renovated kitchen & utility room. Hordon services were with us all the way, from helping with the initial design right through to the final fitting. Great quality workmanship in every aspect of the build. Always helpful and friendly, with access to a large network of other great professionals to call upon.
Honest lads not all about the money. Clean respectful workers.
Great service from Horndon!! Excellent communication and response times. Morgan goes the extra mile to ensure the job is completed to a high standard. Certainly got me out of a few jams!
Excellent service quick response very professional Morgan knows his stuff . I was very happy with the repairs. Jeff tifat
A friend recommended Horndon Services when I was experiencing problems with my boiler. Morgan responded to my call and came later that day. He quickly resolved the problem with minimum fuss. I would not hesitate in recommending Horndon Services to friends or family 5stars.
Very Responsive, helpful and trustworthy engineer. I had no heating or hot water for a few days, not knowing who to ring my friend recommended Morgan. He fitted me in & came out quickly to fix the issue. I was very pleased with the work carried out. I would use again and 100% recommend.
Rang Sunday morning, and was here within the hour. Boiler now working perfect. Thanks
Many thanks to Morgan and Sam for replacing our Boiler at very short notice. Our system was long overdue an upgrade and work was completed efficiently and professionally!
I called Morgan to service my boiler as I was having trouble with it they turned up on time and done a excellent job I would definitely recommend them
What a great service called Morgan out to service my boiler turned up on time done a excellent job would definitely recommend
Morgan fixed my boiler problem yesterday and gave me good advice on the condition of it rather than just getting me to buy a new one.Also sorted out my kitchen tap while he was there.Nice to find someone local you can rely on.
Quick to respond to phone calls and deals with the problems asap. We use him regularly for any issues that come up with our tenants flat.
Used before an are best value for money and sort problem quick an give advice an Free estimates
Horndon Services is rated 4.96 based on 157 reviews