Horndon Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Horndon Services
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Horndon Services  Reviews

Tell us how Horndon Services made you happy
Morgan was really prompt at getting back to me to arrange for a full boiler replacement, powerflush and filter fit at rather short notice and at a very fair price. Great communication and even took time to show me how the new boiler worked and the improvements made to my central heating system so we can get the best out of it. Tidy work and cleaned up after too :o) Would certainly use again and recommend to all who need a knowledgeable and reliable central heating expert whose Vaillant accredited (10 yr warrantee is peace of mind).
Great price and efficient service . Clean and Tidy Great team Would highly recommend
Great service as ever! Attended my emergency timely and effectively!
Emergency call out to leaking radiator valve. Arrived within 20 minutes and resolved within an hour. Secondary issue with heating system identified and returned to rectify satisfactorily. Took time but was very thorough.
Phoned for quote, job booked in for next day. Fitters arrived in good time, completed work in just over an hour. No mess, no fuss, job done! Morgan and his team were polite, helpful and professional all you could ask for and price was as quoted, no hidden extras. Would recommend.
Phoned for quote which was very reasonable, job booked in for following day. Fitters arrived in good time, completed job in just over an hour. No mess, no fuss, job done! Morgan was very helpful. Great professional service all round. Recommended.
Fantastic service, friendly professional and very prompt and reliable. Would definitely recommend!
Very good service, professional, clean and affordable. Will definitely use them again.
Morgan came round and sorted a leaking pipe straight away and was with me within 20mins, Really helpful unlike the other company I called first. Would recommend to everyone.
Prompt customer service good price and good work
Morgan, was very quick to respond,, the wireless was completed well and everything was left as it was found. Clean and tidy. I works 100 % recommend him.
Having phoned Morgan for the first time with not having any heating or hot water, he came round within the hour to check out what was happening with my boiler. He was efficient, polite and helpful. That same day our boiler had 2 new parts fitted and is now working perfectly. Would absolutely recommend and use in the future.
Brilliant service. Morgan and his team were always very helpful and polite. Would highly recommend and definitely use again.
Dry professional service. Would recommend. They came and fixed the issue with the boiler. Also the cost is reasonable and affordable and I felt I wasn’t scammed or ripped off. We need more honest company’s like them.
Fantastic service and price. Morgan and the team managed to fit us in quickly as we had no heating or hot water. Couldn’t fault them. Really nice guys and were cheaper than any other quote we had. Would definitely recommend.
Great service, great price and a great bunch of lads. Very helpful and easy to communicate with. Definitely will recommend to friends and family. Love my nest too.
Great service, would recommend them and I’m a happy customer
Great service. Turned up on time and got the job done.
Very helpful really efficient..punctual .excellent service and highly recommended
I'm very happy with the work that they've done replacing my boiler. Very pleased and highly recommend them.
Horndon Services is rated 4.96 based on 113 reviews