Horndon Services Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Horndon Services

Tell us how Horndon Services made you happy

Telephone
"Had a leaking tap which they fixed quickly and easily. Would use them again."
"Very helpful and efficient service."
""We have used Horndon Services in the recent past for pump for our shower units and on another occasion a complete new shower head. We have found Morgan to be very professional, punctual and tidy in the service he provides and we would certainly recommend him to our friends. We are planning to use his services again this week for further plumbing requirements.""
"Excellent job, very well done. Very impressed. Would definitely use again in the future. Thank you so much. Will also recommend to others."
"Hordon services repaired my home boiler excellent job. I now use them for all my plumbing and gas work and on my mum's properties and my brother-in-laws"
"Hordon services repaired my home boiler excellent job. I now use them for all my plumbing and gas work and on my mum's properties and on my brother-in-laws."
"Contacted Horndon Services regarding a boiler issue at a flat that I own. Morgan arrived the following day exactly when he said he would & resolved the problem. Very impressed with his efficiency & would definitely recommend."
"Great Service, excellent job carried out, friendly staff who go above and beyond to help solve your plumbing issues. I would highly recommend!!!!"
"Reliable and very professional, highly recommend."
"We had some radiators and new pipework installed by Horndon Services. Morgan was excellent done an amazing job very efficient quick and reasonable. We have since used Morgan to do some more work on our boiler which we was equally pleased with highly recommended ..."
"They replaced my bojler and done some plumbing work was fantastic even my neighbour got them to hers fantastic service would recommend to everyone"
"A very friendly and professional service. Morgan was exceptionally helpful and provided us with honest advice. This is a trustworthy company which I will highly reccomend!"
"Morgan and Brandon came to our rescue when our gas was switched off because of a leak. They were very professional in everything they did and Morgan consulted us on all aspects of the installation of our new boiler. They arrived promptly each morning and completed the job in two days. They worked efficiently and cleaned up thoroughly at the end of each day. I would highly recommend Horndon Services."
"Had a new boiler installed by Horndon Services. The guys were very professional and the price was good. Would 100% recommend them."
Horndon Services is rated 4.79 based on 14 reviews