Horndon Services Reviews

Based on 171 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Horndon Services  Reviews

Tell us how Horndon Services made you happy
Wouldn’t use anyone else. Excellent service and great workmanship nothing too much trouble.
Very professional and friendly service . Many thanks
Morgan and Sam replaced some radiators at our house. Whole job was arranged and completed quickly. Job well done. Excellent service from start to finish.
Boiler service - excellent service as usual, prompt, efficient and friendly, thanks Morgan.
Morgan and he’s colleague arrived early and ready to work provided a friendly, polite and professional service and couldn’t be any more helpful Thankyou very much
I cannot fault the work of Horndon Services. Morgan made every effort to ensure that my two jobs were completed at a good price and at the same time. I am a forgetful pensioner who he has also helped via text, instructing me through my central heating issues when the technology baffles me. Thank you.
Very polite guys, extremely professional. Highly recommend this company
My boiler broke down on Saturday and he fitted a new on Monday! What an outstanding service, I really cannot praise them enough. Very clean and neat installation and run me through all the boiler functions before he left. The price quoted was the price i paid and it was a very reasonable price.
Very helpful fair prices and reliable would highly recommend
New boiler fitted by Morgan and staff from Horndon services. Reliable And efficient service. Well pleased and will be using their services in the future
This is the second boiler Morgan has installed for us in our rental properties. The pricing is clear and competitive. They are punctual, work hard and take pride in how they leave their workmanship. I was particularly impressed by how fastidious they were about flushing the system (which is included in the price of a boiler change). I could not recommend them highly enough.
Thank you Horndon Services, excellent work to my bathroom, Morgan and Sam were very professional and helpful throughout, also thanks to John Mayo for the flooring. Recommend.
Horndon services have just fitted a new boiler for me, they are a first class company providing an excellent service, good prices very friendly first class job, I will use again and I would highly recommend this company
My annual boiler service with Hordon Services was completed with the usual 100% professionalism, tidiness & efficiency. Morgan and his staff were friendly and a pleasure to do buiness with. 5 Stars and highly recommended.
We rent out our property and had problems with a very old central heating system during lockdown. With the added problem of now living miles away from the property, Horndon Services we’re brilliant in organising everything with our tenants. They put a whole new central heating system in, all in one day! The communication was vital with both us and the tenants, which was excellent. Everybody was extremely happy with the new system and the best was their prices are very reasonable. We have since just had a boiler service and gas check. Again, at a very reasonable price for good quality work. I would definitely recommend using Horndon Services as they are a very professional business. Thanks.
When our old boiler finally became unserviceable, Morgan and his team managed to fit us in for a full conversion to a new combi system with just a couple of days notice and put in a hard 12hr day to get the system up and running for us. Very neat installation and over £400 cheaper than BOXT quote, highly recommended.
Great! Quick, polite and excellent work completed. Great pricing
Excellent work from Morgan and his team prompt professional very helpful clean and tidy work would highly recommend to anyone.
Morgan and Sam did a really good job fixing my hot water they were fast and professional very helpful would recommend them I will be having them back
Came out at short notice to fit a new shower. Did a great job as usual. Morgan has done a number of jobs for us in the past including fitting a new boiler which we are very happy with. 5 star service and would thoroughly recommend.
Horndon Services is rated 4.96 based on 171 reviews