High Availability Hosting Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Availability Hosting Limited
Read High Availability Hosting Limited Reviews

About High Availability Hosting Limited:

Providing reliable data centre and cloud-based services from our own hosting facilities in Sheffield.

sales@hahosting.com

Unit 7 Holbrook Commerce ParkHolbrook Close

Tell us how High Availability Hosting Limited made you happy
I had a question in February to which I have still not received a response. I will be moving to another hosting provider.
Excellent connectivity and support allowing us to leave the kit in the knowledge it was in safe hands
As a company we have being working with HA for just over a year now and since day one we have been extremely happy with their services provided and professionalism whenever we’ve had a query or required support. We wanted to work with a data centre that had a local presence to ourselves which we can easily visit if required.

The team share the same message as ourselves in which they are small enough to care, big enough to deliver and its great working with a provider that always put the customer first and share a similar ethos to ourselves!

I would have no hesitations in recommending HA for any connectivity, colocation or hosting services as the up-time and reliability of their services is second to none and far superior to many of the larger data centre providers I have worked with previously.
(Sheffield Data Centre) - Posted 4 years ago
We have been using HA Hosting for around 5 years now and they have been a great provider. I would highly recommend. Richard - Webforward
(Sheffield Data Centre) - Posted 4 years ago
Our company has used HA Hosting for the last 4 or 5 years. We have been impressed with their attitude and our independent 3rd party monitoring tools show that they have had excellent up-time reliability with good ping times.
(Sheffield Data Centre) - Posted 4 years ago
We have worked with HA now since they started building their first datacentre having previously placed our requirements with much larger companies - we wanted a presence more local to ourselves, but we now enjoy people who give us personal service with technical troubleshooting expertise when required and guys who clearly enjoy their work. When we started with HA we saw it as being a risk - let me say its not a risk at all - we've been very pleased indeed with the decision to move to them.
(Sheffield Data Centre) - Posted 4 years ago
I have had the pleasure of working with HA Hosting for a number of years and wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services. We moved our hosting to HA after regularly encountering issues with email under our previous provider.

HA worked with us to ensure the transition was seemless and the service they have provided has never let us down. I think it's also worth saying a word about the support they provide too. They have always quickly resolved any queries we have had, no matter how trivial!

Nothing is ever too much trouble, they are easy to work with and the services they deliver are second-to-none.
(Sheffield Data Centre) - Posted 4 years ago
Great service and excellent customer care.
(Sheffield Data Centre) - Posted 4 years ago
I have half a rack of server space with HA Hosting, and I'm very pleased with the service I receive.
They've given me a key and a passcode so I can get at my servers whenever I need to tinker with them.
I have a reasonably-sized subnet of IP addresses, and I get to use as much electricity and bandwidth as I like, so long as I've added it to my contract. When I need to contact them I can do so easily online, and they've always been very quick to respond and sort out whatever I need them to.
If a friend or colleague needed some space to locate their servers, I would have no hesitation in recommending HA Hosting.
High Availability Hosting Limited is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews