Hi-Line Contractors SW Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hi-Line Contractors SW Ltd
Read Hi-Line Contractors SW Ltd Reviews

About Hi-Line Contractors SW Ltd:

Established in 1998 we are one of the UK’s leading arboricultural companies. We are a family owned business, employing over 250 people, from apprentices to consultants, delivering professional, safe and cost effective solutions in all areas of arboriculture, grounds maintenance and associated services.

033 345 678 86

quotes@hi-line.co.uk

Tell us how Hi-Line Contractors SW Ltd made you happy
The estimator contacted me very quickly and arranged a visit. He understood my needs and a very reasonable quote arrived a few days later. I arranged a specific window of time and a few weeks before then I was contacted to discuss a date for work which was easily agreed. The Tree team arrived on time and were very pleasant and helpful, doing the work as I watched and they responded to my various requests without hesitation. The area was left very tidy and the workmanship was such that a passer-by would not have known they had cut back the trees. I recommend Highline most highly.
Two charming young men arrived at the appointed hour and worked cleanly and efficiently al lday
On time, very good job done, tidied up afterwards, very polite, all in all good job done, thank you.
Tree surgeons - excellent. Admin - communication needs attention with correct quotes and changes to any times or dates communicated to the client. Shame a lack of response gave such a poor impression of the company.
All the crew were great and helpful. They did a great job and kept me informed of progress. Would definitely recommend. Thank you to Ash, Adam, Rob and Jake.
A knowledgeable survey of the work to be carried out followed by a skilled execution, all completed posthaste.
I have used Hi line for several tree removals including an emergency and they have been very efficient and highly professional and delivered a great service
All the staff were pleasant, friendly and efficient. I was very pleased with the work carried out.
Excellent communication, first class service, reasonable prices.
On time ,polite and pleasant staff cleared up after.
Really impressed with service provided by Hi-line. Very efficient and tidy job done by a polite and helpful team. Would highly recommend.
I have just used Hi-line to carry out some tree work in my garden. The process from initial quote to final invoice has been very well organised and well run. The work could not be carried out on the initial visit due to a pigeon sitting on her eggs within the tree so they returned a couple of months later, at no extra charge. The two tree surgeons were pleasant, efficient, knowledgeable and consulted closely to ensure that they completed the work to my liking. They took care to avoid damage to any other plants within my garden and tidied up very well at the end of the work. The work was competitively priced and I would definitely use them again
I was really happy with the work that Hi-Line did. They were a very helpful and friendly team in the lead up to the job which really helped everything run smoothly in terms of logistics. I would really recommend them.
Excellent service from both management and the tree surgeons
very professional, would you use again +++
Very efficient service, came when they said they would, completed the job they promised to do. They were also very competitive compared with other quotes I had received. Overall very impressed
Very nice men.Good tidy job.
Professional and knowledgeable. Pleased with their service.
Very professional and skilled staff
Absolutely fantastic...... very professional a lot of care taken and very tidy...all the team I met were very skilful and friendly .... thankyou
Hi-Line Contractors SW Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 107 reviews