Hetty's Herbs & Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hetty's Herbs & Plants
Read Hetty\'s Herbs & Plants Reviews

About Hetty's Herbs & Plants:

We are a family owned and run online business based in the flat Lincolnshire Fens. Selling a wide selection of potted herbs and plants all year round. Our plants are all grown locally and are all individually hand selected by us for your order so that great care is taken to send out the best quality plants. All orders are picked within 24 hours of being dispatched, carefully packaged by hand and sent via a 24 delivery service to ensure that your plants are fresh on delivery to you. Buy from Hetty's Herbs for a garden and kitchen full of aroma, flavour & nature.

info@hettysherbs.co.uk

Zapzero LtdUnit 2 Plover CourtStephenson AvenuePinchbeck

Tell us how Hetty's Herbs & Plants made you happy
Sadly all my herbs have died. Maybe I should have bought them in the spring. I haven't planted the lemongrass seeds yet.
Herbs were healthy and well supported with sticks to keep them strong. Definitely order again
very pleased with quality of herbs and the packaging was very good.
This was my first order and I wasn't disappointed with my well-packed thyme plants that are doing well despite snow and frost.
Lovely plug plants, everyone healthy & have grown on already. Excellent communication via email & posted as said. All round, excellent service & quality.
Hetty's Herbs & Plants 5 star review on 10th January 2021 Hetty's Herbs & Plants 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Bought some different varieties of Sage last Autumn ‘20. Good, healthy plants arrived, well packed in recyclable packaging. They are in pots in the grow house and are still doing well. Very good value for money.
Would definitely buy again.
Very good quality plants; they were very carefully packed and arrived in perfect condition. They are doing very well in my garden!
Bought for a Christmas present, they loved it was perfect thank you.
Great service. Well packaged
Excellent buying experience, thank you so much, warm regards Patricia.
Excellent plants
Good quality , really thriving herbs .Delivery and packaging excellent for contents. Will recommend and purchase again soon.
My plants have always been delivered protectively packed up .x I love receiving my herbs fro hetty s , I m.like a kid at Christmas x very reasonable prices, considering the work that goes into these beautiful babies . My plants are growing lovely in my garden smell s are amazing. Roll on spring I ll be adding more to my collection. Thank you hetty s herb x
Super impressed. All the plants were very affordable and arrived in impeccable condition. They were a good size and very healthy looking. Boxed, individually wrapped in newspaper and packed with straw, seemed very eco friendly except for the plastic pots... maybe something to think about. Will 100% be ordering again.
I’ve never bought plants online but wouldn’t hesitate now! Hettys selection was substantial, easy to use and all arrived quickly and totally in tack!
A nice company to deal with. Strong, healthy plants, well packaged arrived completely undamaged through the post.

Good to deal with
I ordered a mix set of herbs and a couple of larger pots of sage online. They arrived in great condition and packed with limited plastic, just the pots which can be recycled. It's been 6weeks since I got them and they are all looking great.
Plants turned up on time and wrapped well for transport.
Despite planting them at the "wrong time of year" they are already established and hopefully will thrive in the spring !
Plants very healthy and well packed.
Good sized healthy plants. Came when advised and packaged well. Will use again.
Hetty's Herbs & Plants is rated 4.85 based on 563 reviews