Hetty's Herbs & Plants Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hetty's Herbs & Plants

About Hetty's Herbs & Plants: We are a family owned and run online business based in the flat Lincolnshire Fens. Selling a wide selection of potted herbs and plants all year round. Our plants are all grown locally and are all individually hand selected by us for your order so that great care is taken to send out the best quality plants. All orders are picked within 24 hours of being dispatched, carefully packaged by hand and sent via a 24 delivery service to ensure that your plants are fresh on delivery to you. Buy from Hetty's Herbs for a garden and kitchen full of aroma, flavour & nature.

info@hettysherbs.co.uk

Zapzero Ltd
Unit 2 Plover Court
Stephenson Avenue
Pinchbeck

Telephone

How would you rate Hetty's Herbs & Plants ?

"Some of the plants were worth the money others were dead within a fortnight"
"they came on time and was packaged very well"
"really efficient and everything packed really well."
"Purchased a collection of herbs for my garden. They grew well over the summer, with a colourful display of marigolds. The bees and butterflies loved them."
"All of the plants arrived in robust good health and remain so. Packaging was thoughtful and avoided the use of materials that are likely to contribute to environmental problems. Thank you."
"Plant arrived in poor condition having been packed and transported upside down. Reported and got an apology but poor. Not in a hurry to purchase again."
I'm very sorry that this happened to your package, unfortunately our plant packers made a mistake and the box was upside down, a rare case of human error. In our experience plants are quite robust and generally once planted out and with some tlc they do recover. We did offer that if this wan't the case to please send us some photos and we would replace all the plants for you. As we haven't heard from you we have assumed that the plants have overcome their journey of being upside. We hope you will consider giving Hetty's Herbs a second chance.
"The plants weren't of the quality I expected, I wouldn't recommend or purchase anything else from hetys herbs"
I'm sorry to hear the plants you received in early May weren't of the quality you expected. Hetty's prides itself on the quality of plants we supplly and we always encourage customers to contact us if they are not satisfied with their order. I've looked through our records and can't see any correspondance from you so unfortunately we have not been given the opportunity to look into this for you.
"I was very impresses with the choice of Herb plants available. They were all very good quality plants. I was delighted with the plants and the service offered."
"excellent plants and excellent service"
"order was processed quickly and the plants received in excellent condition"
"I bought three basil plants. I’d had difficulty growing basil in the past (from other suppliers) but this time all three plants have thrived and are over a foot tall. Highly recommended."
"Plants arrived on time, and very well packed, all plants in very good condition so I wouldn't hesitate to use Hetty's Herbs again!"
"Excellent, healthy plants, well packaged and delivered quickly."
"Plants were of excellent quality. Efficient and friendly service."
"My rosemaries are growing beautifully and Hetty's was the only supplier I could find. Bravo and thank you Hannah"
"Excellent quality plants - better than what I have found at most nurseries. Packaged well - plants support by at least 3 stakes, wrapped in newspaper, packed in straw. Everything biodegradable. This is what plants should be - happy. Happy plants give excellent growth. Can't wait till next spring to re-order and re-plant the herb garden."
"Great service and herbs arrived in excellent condition!"
"Good service and fast delivery"
"Great plants. Thanks."
"The plants arrived quickly and were really well packaged and fully supported. Since then they have all taken really well"
Hetty's Herbs & Plants is rated 4.75 based on 60 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!