Hetty's Herbs & Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hetty's Herbs & Plants
Read Hetty\'s Herbs & Plants Reviews

About Hetty's Herbs & Plants:

We are a family owned and run online business based in the flat Lincolnshire Fens. Selling a wide selection of potted herbs and plants all year round. Our plants are all grown locally and are all individually hand selected by us for your order so that great care is taken to send out the best quality plants. All orders are picked within 24 hours of being dispatched, carefully packaged by hand and sent via a 24 delivery service to ensure that your plants are fresh on delivery to you. Buy from Hetty's Herbs for a garden and kitchen full of aroma, flavour & nature.

info@hettysherbs.co.uk

Zapzero LtdUnit 2 Plover CourtStephenson AvenuePinchbeck

Tell us how Hetty's Herbs & Plants made you happy
Fast delivery and plants packed well and in excellent condition. Will use again
Hi just recently purchased herb plants from Hetty very happy with plants lovely and healthy plants would definitely purchase plants again plants good value for money Hetty keep up the good work Anne
Really good quality plants. I buy a lot of plants online and these have been the best, really strong root systems and strong and healthy tops. Would recommend to others.
Incredible company. Just based around the corner from me too so I can collect. Outstanding quality of plants!
Very dissatisfied. They appear to have an extensive range of plants. However I cannot comment on quality as they are completely unwilling to explore any options to make deliveries to the Isle of Man, despite daily ferries from Liverpool or Heysham. Repeatedly parroting “as it says on our website”
I found Hetty's Herbs whilst searching for a particular herb, mentioned by the TV chef James Martin. Great service, communication, packaging and quality of plants. Thank you.
Plants received are all lovely and healthy, however website states all herbs are grown at the family nursery in Lincolnshire, the plants received were all imported from Israel... very misleading and would have bought elsewhere if I had known. Unnecessary air miles not to mention the increased risk of importing plant diseases etc. etc. and just not as described
Unfortunately there seems to have been a misunderstanding about the plants you received and our business. Hetty’s sends out many orders in recycled boxes to be more environmentally aware, these boxes may of in a previous life transported a wide range of products from different countries. Some of the baby plug plants are bought in from Israel, we also grow many others from seed and propagate others. Your plants were grown on by my family on our nursey near to Spalding Lincolnshire, we are very much a UK business and have been established for almost 30 years. Once we have spent time growing on the plants to be more established and larger in 9cm or litre sized pots they are sent out directly to customers or garden centres. We DO NOT trade any plants and have regular plant inspections by Animal & Plant Health Agency. All plants that we sell are fit for human consumption. I am sorry you think we have been misleading, we are not. Within the horticultural and retail industry it is where the plants are grown for the majority of their growing cycle that is what determines it’s British grown. Across many industries component parts may come from different parts of the world ready to be assembled or manufactured with the ‘Made in’ being the country in which the product has been produced. I hope this helps provide clarity and reassurance about our business and plants.
I've bought plants from hetty a few times now, always beautifully wrapped and arrive in perfect condition.. Highly recommend
Second large purchase of herbs and once again perfection. Well packaged and watered plants arrived on time and each one was in tip too condition. Looking forward to my next purchase. As a footnote all last years purchases are healthy and supplying the kitchen. Highly recommended supplier of herbs.
Excellent. Seven herbs arrived in biodegradable packing, which can be used in the planting.They were planted in mid April, in our shared garden for our block of flats, in an area that had previously become overgrown. We are now at the beginning of June, and the herbs are thriving, despite the foxes, dogs and cats.We will start using the herbs next week. Picture shows herbs just after being planted, in April
I have just placed my third order with Hettys, there plants are such good quality and with a wide choice of beautiful plants my kitchen garden is expanding, thank you for an excellent service
I ordered 8 different herbs in 9cm pots. They arrived in excellent condition. Great packaging. Very healthy good size plants at a great price. Highly recommend.
I received my delivery of several herb plants and seeds today. Dispatch was very fast & delivery was as expected and quick. The plants arrived in excellent condition, having been very well packaged. I was very happy to discover the packaging was natural not plastic, with newspaper used to wrap the plants and straw used to protect them in transit and suggestions in the attached care instructions on how to reuse, compost or recycle. Would highly recommend and will buy again.
I ordered 7 potted herbs - all were delivered promptly and safely, in lovely condition, well wrapped and protected during transit. And all the packaging is recyclable/compostable. Thank you for brilliant service. All I need to do now is pot them up once they've recovered from their journey.
I have just received my delivery of live plants and seeds. They were packed really well in paper I can recycle and straw I can use for my chickens. The plants were all healthy and in great condition. I will definitely use Hetty's Herbs again and recommend to friends.
So pleased with the quality of the plants received and the care taken in ensuring they arrive in good condition! I even have some material to add to my hedgehog house and to my compost bin from the packing material. Last year's plants from a larger and very famous company were the things that went straight to the compost bin!
I am so happy with my collection of 16 plants delivered today. The plants were in excellent condition and arrived safely packaged. I really could not fault any part of the process. Thank you so much Hettys Herbs and plants, I will become a regular!
Fantastic, have immediately placed another order, eco packaging all carefully wrapped and healthy plants. Made my day it has felt like Christmas! would not hesitate to recommend!
The plants I ordered came well packed and really healthy, they have done really well in the strange cold spring we have been having. I would definitely buy from Hetty's again.
Plants are healthy, but several of 9cm pot plants seem to be much smaller plugs which have been recently repotted into the larger container. This was evident from the underdeveloped rootball and the loss of a lot of the compost in the pots in transit, which would usually have more purchase within the pot had it grown into it.
Hetty's Herbs & Plants is rated 4.84 based on 642 reviews