Hetty's Herbs & Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hetty's Herbs & Plants
Read Hetty\'s Herbs & Plants Reviews

About Hetty's Herbs & Plants:

We are a family owned and run online business based in the flat Lincolnshire Fens. Selling a wide selection of potted herbs and plants all year round. Our plants are all grown locally and are all individually hand selected by us for your order so that great care is taken to send out the best quality plants. All orders are picked within 24 hours of being dispatched, carefully packaged by hand and sent via a 24 delivery service to ensure that your plants are fresh on delivery to you. Buy from Hetty's Herbs for a garden and kitchen full of aroma, flavour & nature.

info@hettysherbs.co.uk

Zapzero LtdUnit 2 Plover CourtStephenson AvenuePinchbeck

Tell us how Hetty's Herbs & Plants made you happy
Fabulous service! I shall be back again ☺️
Great quality plants in healthy condition delivered as promised
Prompt and efficient service. They contacted me quickly when one of my choices was out of stock and suggested good alternatives. Plants were very in very healthy condition when they arrived
I would recommend Hetty's Herbs to anyone. I have made two orders recently. The herbs arrived in perfect condition and have flourished ever since. I am bound to say that I have received some shockingly poor plants having ordered on line and it was an enormous relief to see such quality when I opened the packaging. Thank you Hetty's Herbs. Five out of five.
David Leedham, Chester
Good quality plants, delivered on time.
Herb Plants arrived in excellent condition & extremely well packaged in compostable materials. Really pleased. Would buy from here again. Not sure if pots recyclable yet, will need to check, but would be great if they were.
Hi, our pots are recyclable, not all council will collect them within your kerbside collections yet but this is increasing slowly :)
Healthy plants. Well packaged. Will happily order again
This was the first time I have ordered plants online and I was very pleased with my herbs, they came well packed and were good sized, healthy plants. I liked the wide selection and I will be ordering again.
Good healthy plants. Well packed and good delivery
This was the first time I’ve ordered from here and I was very impressed. The plants arrived really quickly and were packaged extremely well so no damage to the plants at all. They are all thriving beautifully in my garden. I will definitely order from them again and I’ve been recommending them to my friends and family.
Bought some potted Stevia plants,
recieved in very good condition.
Have grown really well.
Well packed, delivered quickly, great quality, thriving well and growing beautifully.
I have never received such well wrapped seedlings, everything was protected and no plastic used for it, all damp newspaper. I was so pleased as the bigger companies use lots of plastic and I expect some plants to die before they get here.
ALL Hetty's herbs arrived bright and well ready to be planted out!
Very pleased with the quality of Hetty’s Herbs plants. Would certainly buy again from this company.
Excellent in every way. Extremely helpful when I phoned for advice and the thyme plants arrived beautifully wrapped in excellent condition and are all growing well.
My daughter has sent me a voucher for more as I said how impressed I was so I am about to choose from the huge selection.
Highly recommend!
MrsMo
I bought quite a few plants mail order during lockdown and these were definitely the most well cared for and thoughtfully packaged, arriving in perfect condition. I was impressed and will buy from this seller again. All packaging was paper and card, with small wooden stakes to prevent plants being crushed .
Excellent plants and delivery service.
Good plants delivered well
I was very impressed with the speed of the delivery and how well the plants were packed. The plants were very healthy and they are all growing well. I would definitely recommend this company and I will be purchasing from them again.
I ordered a selection of herbs for my raised garden bed. This was the very first time I decided to do any serious gardening for quite a while. The herbs arrived fairly quickly and were well wrapped and boxed for protection. I must admit the quality was amazing. I planted each herb in different sections of the raised garden bed, watering them regularly and in no time I had a profusion of beautiful herbs. I will definitely order from Hetty’s Herbs & Plants again.
Hetty's Herbs & Plants is rated 4.85 based on 518 reviews