Hetty's Herbs & Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hetty's Herbs & Plants
Read Hetty\'s Herbs & Plants Reviews

About Hetty's Herbs & Plants:

We are a family owned and run online business based in the flat Lincolnshire Fens. Selling a wide selection of potted herbs and plants all year round. Our plants are all grown locally and are all individually hand selected by us for your order so that great care is taken to send out the best quality plants. All orders are picked within 24 hours of being dispatched, carefully packaged by hand and sent via a 24 delivery service to ensure that your plants are fresh on delivery to you. Buy from Hetty's Herbs for a garden and kitchen full of aroma, flavour & nature.

info@hettysherbs.co.uk

Zapzero LtdUnit 2 Plover CourtStephenson AvenuePinchbeck

Tell us how Hetty's Herbs & Plants made you happy
Lovely strong, healthy plants (Lavander Munstead). The packing was incredible! Strong outer box, each plant individually wrapped in paper with four little sticks to prevent lateral damage. Will definitely purchase from this company again.
Lovely, strong healthy plants, beautifully packed.
Absolutely amazing good quality Pinnata Lavender, packaging included straw, newspaper and sticks to protect plants in transit. What an amazing find Hetty's Herbs were in 2020 and in 2021 Im ordering again. Thank you so much.
Very impressed, my herbs arrived today, very speedy dispatch and delivery. Plants were extremely well packaged, like the fact there was no plastic very eco friendly.
Herbs are lovely quality, look very healthy. Highly recommend!
Pleased with my purchase they are doing well.
Found my favourite lavender at Hetty's and then treated myself to a sage plant for my gravel garden.Delighted with quality and size of the one litre pots, lovely healthy and beautiful condition.Worth upgrading to the larger size. Thank you, it's tricky to buy plants online sometimes as you don't get to see what you are getting but am now looking again at some more 'treats' for my garden on their site.Would recommend for sure, youwill not be disappointed , just spoilt for choice !
Great products, delivered quickly! Will definitely order again!
Lovely plants and beautifully packaged. Sadly all have died - even the horseradish!
The herbs were of excellent quality and arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
I was more than pleased with the plants I ordered
they arrived well packed and very strong healthy
plants ....
I have had two orders from Hetty's Herbs in the last year and they are superb quality (still going strong) and arrived very well packaged. I will definitely be using again as they have lots of different/unusual varieties that are not always available in garden centres.
Lovely healthy plants and such sensible packaging.
I found Hetty's herbs by accident but purchased several herbs I needed. The plants were strong and healthy. Very pleased
Everything I have received has been in good condition and well packed. The herbs are used in my talks, on twitter and my website. Photos will also be included in the book I am writing on growing and using herbs.
Hetty's Herbs & Plants 5 star review on 17th February 2021
the service is wonderful but i was a little disappointed with the plants this time although i think ordering Mediterranean herbs in winter was probably a bit optimistic
Plants arrived very well packaged and in excellent condition. Very pleased with my purchase.
All arrived very quickly at a time when seeds were taking a long time to come! Had a good crop of veggies last season, so very happy thank you :)
The plants arrived promptly and in excellent condition.
Extremely happy with my plants that arrived in excellent order and I also appreciated the environmental packaging so a thumbs up from me and I will be back with more orders soon
Excellent quality plants and great variety of herbs. Prompt deliver and well packaged.
Hetty's Herbs & Plants is rated 4.85 based on 617 reviews