Hetty's Herbs & Plants Reviews

4.9
Based on 944 reviews
Read Hetty\'s Herbs & Plants Reviews

About Hetty's Herbs & Plants:

We are a family owned and run online business based in the flat Lincolnshire Fens. Selling a wide selection of potted herbs and plants all year round. Our plants are all grown locally and are all individually hand selected by us for your order so that great care is taken to send out the best quality plants. All orders are picked within 24 hours of being dispatched, carefully packaged by hand and sent via a 24 delivery service to ensure that your plants are fresh on delivery to you. Buy from Hetty's Herbs for a garden and kitchen full of aroma, flavour & nature.

info@hettysherbs.co.uk

Zapzero LtdUnit 2 Plover CourtStephenson AvenuePinchbeck

Tell us how Hetty's Herbs & Plants made you happy
My tall Marigolds arrived safe and sound but after a short while I noticed small black insects on them with White lol alike spit between the leaves which I have never had in my small garden before? I killed the adults and sprayed soapy water to was the spit away? Photos attached.
I have shopped with Hetty's Herbs for a few years and they always take care with the packaging of them so they arrive in a pristine condition. They grow abundantly and quickly - see photo below, planted in April!
Hetty's Herbs & Plants 5 star review on 24th May 2022 Hetty's Herbs & Plants 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Very happy customer, prompt and friendly service, good plants
Efficient speedy delivery
Second order from Hettys - all plants arrived in good condition and have taken well.
The speed of service and quality of the herbs were both fantastic.
I only buy from sites which accept card payment by phone....you do that, and the rest of the service was good, also. Thanks
Plants were dispatched within their stated dispatch time and arrived in great condition,all thriving in their new garden
Brilliant fast delivery and plants all healthy would highly recommend
Hetty's Herbs & Plants 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Top quality
Our herbs weren't as good this time as the last time I ordered, but still fine. The Thai basil is doing well.
Excellent plants and the packaging was really ‘green’ - newspaper!! So much better than plastic!! 10/10
Lovely quality plants, delivered as promised, good communication from seller. Thank you!
I bought some wild geranium plants, which arrived in good condition and are now growing happily in my garden.
Lovely healthy plants which arrived quickly and were well packed. Great personal service too -I got a phone call to offer an alternative when one plant was out of stock. I will happily buy from Hetty’s herbs again!
Lovely plants arrived well packed so in beautiful condition
Beautiful healthy avender plants well packaged and quick delivery time too.. Fantastic service. Thank you.
Healthy plants packaged really carefully and in completely recyclable wrappings. Lovely selection of plants too.
Good service. Plants in great condition. Very happy.
Strawberries came well packed, 2nd time buying from here. They are doing really well and nice quality
Hetty's Herbs & Plants 5 star review on 20th May 2022 Hetty's Herbs & Plants 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Hetty's Herbs & Plants is rated 4.86 based on 944 reviews