Hetty's Herbs & Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hetty's Herbs & Plants
Read Hetty\'s Herbs & Plants Reviews

About Hetty's Herbs & Plants:

We are a family owned and run online business based in the flat Lincolnshire Fens. Selling a wide selection of potted herbs and plants all year round. Our plants are all grown locally and are all individually hand selected by us for your order so that great care is taken to send out the best quality plants. All orders are picked within 24 hours of being dispatched, carefully packaged by hand and sent via a 24 delivery service to ensure that your plants are fresh on delivery to you. Buy from Hetty's Herbs for a garden and kitchen full of aroma, flavour & nature.

info@hettysherbs.co.uk

Zapzero LtdUnit 2 Plover CourtStephenson AvenuePinchbeck

Tell us how Hetty's Herbs & Plants made you happy
Excellent packaging obviously a lot of care taken with the plants which arrived in excellent condition. The ongoing care letter is really helpful highly recommended.
Highly recommend this company. I’ve just taken delivery of herbs to replenish my herb garden. They arrived in pristine condition, beautifully packed to prevent damage. The delivery was spot on. I’m delighted and will not hesitate to use Hettys Herbs in the future. 5 stars++
Brilliant company. My plants arrived well watered, carefully wrapped, and well boxed. Got a text telling me when they would be delivered. Really pleased with the quality. Wouldn't hesitate to order from you again. Many, many thanks!
Excellent service, healthy, gorgeous herbs, packaged brilliantly, all arrived in perfect condition, I'm going to order more!
Excellent quality plants. Superb packaging with re-cyclable materials. Fast postage so plants arrived in pristine condition. Plants themselves protected from crushing with small stakes then wrapped in paper. Very reasonable prices as well.
What can I say, wonderful herbs, well packed and so fresh. I would recommend to anyone wanting fresh herbs plants. These arrived on time, and could not have been better. Thank you, and I will be coming back for more shortly. Again Thank You.
We have bought herbs from Hetties twice this season. They arrived speedily with all plants looking good on arrival - unlike plants from another larger and better known company. Will definitely drop them and stick with Hetties from now on.
Very pleased with my order from Hetty’s Herbs. I had ordered the rosemary selection. Yesterday I received 10 healthy plants. Each one was carefully wrapped in paper and straw was used as packing material. All recyclable. Great variety. Will be transplanting today. I highly recommend Hetty’s Herbs. This was my second time to order from them.
Loved them. And the packaging. About to order some more as birthday present for mum now. Plants were vigorous and generous.
Plants arrived last week after the delay due to C-19 and was delighted with the delivery. They were beautifully packaged and were all in very good condition. Will certainly be ordering again. Well done for keeping your customers so well informed and keeping your business going under such very difficult times.
We are delighted with our assortment of lavender plants - 3x9cm and 2x1litre pots. They arrived to schedule, after the Covid-induced delay which was explained on the website, and in excellent condition. Reasonably priced, as was the postage, beautifully packed with clear and plentiful directions. No excuse for us to get it wrong at this end!

It's also a lovely website to browse - thank you - we shall be back!
I received 20 rose/cabon thyme plants in April. Lovely plants all carefully packed. They're growing strongly. Would definitely order plants from Hetty's again
Beautiful, healthy and happy plants. They arrived carefully packaged and in perfect condition. They have thrived since arriving. Unusual varieties like strawberry mint and orange thyme are a thrill to discover. I have placed two orders and they have all been the same high standard. Thank you Hetty's Herbs
Waited a while for these due to the current situation, but when they did arrive, was delighted with the quality of the plants, and the way they had been packaged. Will definitely buy here again.
I received my delivery of herbs & wild strawberries on Friday 15th May a little sooner than expected. I am absolutely over the moon with them, the quality is excellent, the healthiest herbs I have ever purchased. I can’t wait for them to grow & start using them. Thank you so much.
Stephanie from Sheffield
My order of herbs, strawberry plants, lavender and catnip for my cats, arrived this morning. I am very impressed with the plants.....all beautifully fresh and growing. I didn't expect them to be as big as they are! Very well packaged and all arrived totally undamaged. Arrived on time. I would definitely recommend Herty's Herbs.
Received my order today. Wow thank you so much. I have ordered plants from the internet before but I have never seen them so perfectly and beautifully packaged. So appreciative especially during these trying times thank you
By far the best plants I've received during lockdown. Really healthy specimens carefully packaged with little sticks in the pots to protect plants even if parcel got turned upside down. VERY impressed.
I am so impressed with the care that goes into packing your plants. 80 lavender plants arrived individually wrapped in damp newspaper and straw. All are still looking wonderfully healthy planted out round the Rose beds. Thank you very much. I will endeavour to look after them as well as you!
My herbs and plants arrived today. All well packaged and in excellent condition. Thank you very much! I recommend this company and will order again!
Hetty's Herbs & Plants is rated 4.85 based on 464 reviews