Roberts & Denny Reviews

Axis House
Thames Road
Crayford

Tell us how Roberts & Denny made you happy
Absolutely fantastic company. They moved my parents from Kent to Weymouth, and we followed suit 2 months later! Exemplary service, fast, well organised and just a generally amazing bunch of lads. Really looked after us, our belongings, and our old home and new home. Absolutely faultless and highly recommend!
Excellent customer service. They were life savers helping us at short notice. Highly efficient packing and removal service, nothing was too much trouble. I would thoroughly recommend
2nd time we have used this company, & on the hottest day for years, 18th July they were fantastic in every respect, polite, punctual, helpful & cheerful, they made what could of potentially been a disaster an easy stress free move. Highly recommended.
When we started planning our relocation Roberts & Denny’s was on our list to call as living in Bexley we’d seen their lorries on an almost daily basis for more than a couple of decades. We decided to give them a call for a quite along with a couple of other companies. The service level, advice and guidance from the beginning just outweighed the other companies plus you can see the passion for the business from Ali who provided our first contact and they pride themselves on a family service. With both me and my husband being in business ourselves this level of commitment to service is not common and is something we’ve always tried to practice. We had a few changes with location snd requirements and nothing was an issue. Everything was done to make us comfortable at what was a really challenging time. We had a huge move which included 4 storage units and our temporary home contents as we’d completed our sale a few months before. We had both our businesses to move and a workshop full of tools and a lot of specialist equipment as hubbie also an audio/Gifu nut and is a drummer so a studio set up too. It’s a big ask of any removal company to manage so many requirements. We had a 3 day move scheduled and with Sami assisting us with the whole thing and Ali coming along to help get our second set of storage units emptied with the day 2 team. It went so smoothly. Any stresses calmly ironed out by Sami who was fantastic to work with and his experience shines through. They are a solid team of family and friends and their commitment to making your individual move their priority exceeded our expectations. Price was great and highly competitive . Service was fantastic Team are clearly good working partners and friends Respectful movers and can’t recommend highly enough
I wouldn't use anyone else. We have used Roberts and Dennys twice over the last year. They have been absolutely brilliant both times. This week in the heat, they managed to get all our stuff loaded and loaded by lunch time. The staff are all attentive and hard working. I felt very comfortable having them in our home and happy with our things in their care. I truly feel they go above and beyond with customer service.
This company moved our friends both have health problems from Hartley to Barnehurst. I can highly recommend them nothing was too much trouble, they was very caring towards our friends at all times. Thank you so much guys
Roberts and Denny’s moved us in Dec ‘21 in what was a fairly large move. I agonised over who to choose and I don’t regret my decision at all. The team were with us for two days and were professional, incredibly hardworking and a pleasure to be around. They made what could be a stressful time an absolute breeze.
I would just like to say I’m not fond of reviews as most people only put bad feedback but can I HONESTLY say we used Robert & Denny removals and Jay Shem & Dal (I think that’s how you spell their names) were absolutely fabulous- arrived at 8 worked solid till 12 then we took the boys to the cafe for lunch - phone call came to say pick up you keys and we was off to the new house were the boys again smashed it - it was a joy to have no worries- nothing was a problem and they never stop - highly recommend this gang and Claire was very helpful too.
Thanks to Ali and the team! Great friendly service from start to finish and made the moving process a lot easier with their help - second time have used them & would definitely recommend!
Very good communications with Ali the manager and Clare in the office. Booked & attended for a quote very quickly. Called my elderly mum in advanced as agreed so she was aware of them attending. Ali sent the quote to myself very quickly. This came in at a very reasonable & competitive price in comparison to other local firms. Clare explained the process clearly should the sale of the move not go through on the day. Which was very reassuring. Good communications via phone calls & emails. The whole moving process was very stressful due to exchanging & completing on the same day. Roberts & Denny's team were all very friendly, helpful, polite & professional. Even at the end of the day and everyone was tired the team still remained professional & helpful. We were very impressed & highly recommended to anyone else looking for a great removal firm.
Roberts and Denny's were friendly and professional and took time to make sure our needs were met on the moving day. We were really impressed with their level of service and they made our house move run very smoothly, making sure our move finished on the move day despite being let into your new house behind schedule! Thank you.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Everyone is so friendly and polite. It made our move to the coast so much easier. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend.
Roberts & Denny 5 star review on 7th February 2022 Roberts & Denny 5 star review on 7th February 2022
Such a lovely company have used them a few times. And recommend them all the time The team are amazing very friendly and helpful true professionals but also life long friends. Absolutely 💯
Excellent Service from start to finish. Booking team really helpful and went overboard to accommodate our last minute completion date. Removal guys really polite helpful and friend. Highly recommend.
The best decision we made by a country mile, initial coms from Ali first class, pricing extremely reasonable, a great gang of polite, respectful courteous guys, managed so well by the team leader. They could not have done any more for us. They made one of the most stressful days for us so easier. I really can’t recommend this company enough.
Roberts and Denny's helped us move from our home the end of October. We had a tricky situation as we needed some 2 drop offs, storage and our next home. I was not made to feel difficult in anyway. The removal men that arrived were so quick and efficient while being respectful and careful with our belongings. I definitely recommend this company.
Ali and the team were great! Within moments of arriving they were packing up items and moving furniture into the vehicle. Nothing was a problem, they had smiles on their faces and didn't lose momentum. I was very impressed. Thank you!
Massive thanks to Ali and his team who worked hard on our house move at the weekend. Polite professional guys who took the stress out of moving, and nothing was too much of an ask! Would absolutely use them again. Thanks guys
They did everything they said they would. Arrived on time were helpful and took a lot of the stress out of our move to the Isle of Wight from South East London
Moved us beginning of this year, made the whole experience stress free. Very patient & helpful when we had to change dates at short notice. Would highly recommend , all great friendly guys .
Roberts & Denny is rated 5.0 based on 416 reviews