Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent

Tell us how Roberts & Denny's Kent made you happy

"Good move! Efficient team who cleared our 2 bed flat in about 3 hours. All goods taken care of. Do recommend indeed."
"All staff were polite and courteous. They were on time and were quick at getting all of my furniture in my new home. They were fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
"I chose R&D after reading so many great reviews which they have clearly got for good reason! A friendly, professional and hard working team turned up early & moved us from London to Kent coast by 2pm. They then resolved the problem of our new house not being empty (😩!!!) & came back the following day, not leaving until everything was sorted as we wanted. They were a brilliant bunch and their good humour and calm approach got us through what could have been an incredibly stressful time. Book them! You won’t be disappointed!"
"R&D helped us move to Whitstable. They were outstanding in every way. Proffessional,happy to help with anything, funny and got the job done without any problems. Would highly recommend them.X"
"I was really impressed with the team at Roberts & Denny's, the ladies in the office were very helpful and accomodating. On the day of the move the guys arrived early and cracked on with loading the van. Everything was packed well and no damage to any items. Great team, thank you!"
"these guys moved me at the last minute and I can't thank them enough. Nothing was too much trouble, and their hard work was all done with a smile and polite manner. Would definitely recommend them."
"The team at Roberts and Denny’s were AMAZING! The office were happy to answer any questions I had regarding the move and were even happy to add a second pick up point for us, with no additional hassle. On the day they really made the move seamless, they were a friendly bunch and got straight to work, they were happy to assist in me getting a meter reading when I couldn’t read the meter. Would happily recommend and if I moved again I would defo consider using them again."
"Friendly and helpful service for our 200+ mile house move. Highly recommended"
"We recently moved within Bexley village. We had the full packing service with our move. Robert and Denny’s were great, a special mention to Ellis and dale who were brilliant and work so hard to make everything run as soon as possible. Will definitely recommend them in the future."
"Had a totally stress free move, the staff were second to none, absoulutly brilliant. Would like to thank all staff from Ali who came around and priced our move, to the office staff who I called several times and were always friendly and polite to the crew that moved us. Would totally recommend without hesitation thank you."
"Had a stress free move and all the guys were friendly and very helpful. Would definitely recommend them."
"We had a three day move to Suffolk the men were professional friendly and efficient they made our move very easy which I was promised. On the day of our move everything rang smoothly I would not hesitate to recommend your company"
"Roberts & Denny's helped us relocate from Kent to Essex back in July. They were fantastic! Very professional and thorough whilst being friendly and having a great sense of humour! The team made our move painless and were very efficient. From collecting our belongings from two locations to making sure everything was placed in the correct room at our new home, nothing was too much effort. It was a very hot day, with lots of heavy lifting but there was no complaining and they just kept on going. Would highly recommend Roberts & Denny's to anyone wanting a stress free move!"
"Highly recommend Roberts &Denny’s ,turned up on time and everything went smoothly ,the boys are very hard working and friendly and nothing was too much trouble . We had so much to move but they just got on with it only stopping for quick break before collecting our keys."
"The Robert’s and Denny’s Kent team stepped in at a week’s notice when our pre-booked firm cancelled on us. Alan was responsive, professional, and thorough. He and the team developed a good plan very quickly that fitted our needs around their availability and they communicated with us very well throughout. The team worked really hard and with good humour. I recommend Robert’s and Denny’s Kent and am very grateful for their help."
"Fantastic!!! From start to finish was so happy. The boys that arrived on the morning looked so young but they did an amazing job. Levi. Tom and Cameron wete polite, thoughtful, quick, professional and just lovely. Had no breakage went above and beyond to help me and my daughter ensuring that everything was in the people places so I did not have to move anything too far. Have recommended then already and would do again."
"they were able to send a team a day early, free of charge, which helped tremendously on the day of the move and made is less stressful. Definitely a jolly bunch though more care can be taken at times. Still a great price and would use them again."
"Friendly, efficient service. Went that extra mile."
"Very helpful. Really friendly staff and and did a sterling job. Would thoroughly recommend them, thank you!"
"Fantastic company. Great bunch of guys, polite, helpful & nothing was too much trouble. They made our moving day stress free - would highly recommend them. Thank you so much."
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.97 based on 224 reviews