Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

Axis HouseThames Road

Click Here

Tell us how Roberts & Denny's Kent made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Fantastic company, from Claire who helped with the arrangements to the removal guys on the day, they were polite, above and beyond helpful. I cannot praise them high enough."
"Local company - excellent prices and service - VERY happy to recommend them. The team that moved me were courteous, professional and all my items were treated with care and respect. Made the whole day much less stressful knowing my possessions were in safe hands. Expertly unloaded and my beds re-assembled for me. A lovely crew and a great office team too. Thank you !"
"Excellent service, the cheapest quote we had but no lack of professionalism or helpfulness. The staff are top notch, please use this company when you move, they really are great."
"Can’t praise this company enough. Made our move a good experience. Special thanks to John, Ellis and Jack who were friendly, experienced and enthusiastic which is hard considering the tiring job that they do. Would highly recommend this company. The staff are a credit to them. Well done x"
"Excellent service from Cumbria to Kent. Keeping contents in storage until a retirement flat is found. We will definitely use Roberts and Denny again."
"Arrived on time. The guys were helpful and efficient."
"What can I Say??? Absolutely brilliant !!! made our move so much easier from start to finish. From coming to estimate & giving advice, dropping off more boxes & the final move ..... The guys were really friendly & helpful, made the day go almost stress free , keep up the good work"
"very helpful and friendly house in storage until I move to Herne Bay - would be great to have the same team 👍👍"
"Amazing service, the team were brilliant on the day! Couldn’t have been more helpful, would definitely recommend."
"Very professional service, expertly wrapped and packaged our items and loaded and unloaded quickly and efficiently. Would recommend them to others in future."
"Extremely helpful, experienced crew. Nothing was too much trouble. Move went very smoothly due to their professionalism."
"Excellent service, which made our move go very smoothly, staff were so helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend Roberts & Denny’s."
"Very happy with the service from Denny's. Polite and careful with the move. Very easy to talk Nothing was a hassle. Logging furniture around, assembling etc etc. Also, I thought, very reasonably priced indeed."
"Excellent customer service. From the quote to the removal this company cannot be faulted and you couldn't get better. The removal men were efficient, helpful, careful and quick. Everything went without a hitch. I would use them again and cannot rate them highly enough."
"Absolutely brilliant. Stress and hassle free. Form start to finish they were amazing. Punctual, respectful and well organised. Excellent value for money."
"We moved into our new build on Friday 20th September. They came spot on time looking very neat and professional. They move went like silk every packed carefully into the removal lorry. When we arrived at our destination at DA15, they were equally patient and unloaded our contents very carefully. They even put our belongings where we wanted them. Cannot praise this company enough and would most definately use them again. Well done guys!!"
"The reason I'm giving a 5 star review is that the majority of the staff were helpful and professional but Ali went out of his way to address issues that I had with the move. He is a true professional and is the reason I would have no hesitation in using them again."
"Highly recommend Robert & Denny’s, fair price and first class service. The 3 removals guys were great, nothing was too much trouble, they were polite, friendly and good fun and made a stressful day almost enjoyable!"
"5 star from start to finish, Nothing too much trouble. Very helpful makes moving very easy"
"Turned up early and were very professional .They took great care of breakable items and all were delivered to correct rooms .Would definitely recommend them Great service"
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.96 based on 285 reviews