Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent

How would you rate Roberts & Denny's Kent ?

"Despite having a difficult chain and being forced to split our completion dates, the team at Roberts and Denny's made moving as stress free as possible. They moved us out of our property and stored our possessions for 6 weeks until we got the keys to our new home. The team are extremely pleasant to deal with and worked their socks off in the 30+ degree heat. Highly recommend."
"Highly recommended, quick, thorough and very helpful. Used them yesterday and was excellent. Friendly and a great sense of humour, made the stress of moving a breeze"
"**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED** My husband and I recently moved and the guys at Robert and Denny’s were so professional and efficient the whole move went so smoothly! I can’t thank the guys enough, the care and attention they gave filled me with confidence, they are a fantastic team that work so well together and kept the mood upbeat in such hot and sweaty weather! Special mention to the fab team... Mark, Harry,AJ, Elliot and Eren Thank you 🙏🏼"
"The guys are conscientious and caring and nothing is too much for them (especially on the hottest day when everything’s packed!)"
"Thankyou to all at Roberts and Denny’s for a very professional and friendly service you provided for a stress free moving day from Gravesend to tunbridge wells. It was a sweltering hot day and the lads just on with what had to be done with speed, efficiency, care and a lot of humour. What a great team. In fact everyone we spoke to - from the time Alan came to give us a quote, to the ladies in the office - were polite, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Oh .......... and a very competive price too which always helps. Thankyou all so much and we thoroughly recommend Roberts and Denny’s removal company."
"A very professional, hard working outfit. Couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Ali and the lads. Would 100% recommend 👍"
"Dear Clare Thank you for sorting our removal today. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the team who worked so hard in the extreme weather conditions and were so sensitive and appropriate to the needs of my husband and even our animals. Somehow they made an extremely stressful day bearable and worked above and beyond for which we are extremely thankful. I do hope we get the same team back on Wednesday but I am sure we will be happy with whoever you send Much appreciation"
"Can't thank Roberts and Denny's for their patience and expertise. Our moving date changed 3 times but each time I was assured it wasn't a problem. The guys who did the packing were very cheerful and energetic, refusing to be dismayed but the amount of 'stuff' we had. On the day when we arrived at the new house the previous owners were still there frantically trying to clear out and R & D's offered to help them to speed things up. This is the second time we've used them and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
"Robert and Denny’s we can not fault you guys you turned up on 28th June with 8 of you to load up the van. Then four of your guys got up early on the Friday and made the drive down to Great Yarmouth and within less than two hours after arriving the van was unloaded and everything in the house or garage. You are all friendly and even when Sophia getting in the way of everyone doing stuff you all kept your patient. Ali made sure everything was put in the correct place before leaving to make the journey back home on the Friday. We can’t thank you guys enough for what we was dreading after my parents being in the house for over thirty years you guys made it a smooth process. We will definitely recommend you to people we know and will use you if needed to in the future. Thank you again the Andrews family x"
"Excellent company to deal with. Ali made sure the work was completed to a very high level and the guys worked really hard! Moved several times in the last few years with Matthew James and every time was a disaster. Roberts and Dennys were fantastic - would highly recommend them."
"had them pack and move for us. Polite and friendly and work really hard over the 2 days. Very Happy with them and already recommended."
"A big thank you to all the guys that moved us on the day you were ALL fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic company, I would highly recommend them."
"So efficient kind and very friendly nothing was too much trouble. I was a wreck and they had so much compassion. Jamie,Tom and Darren such a great team, thank you so much you made it so much easier and stress free for me. Furniture dismantled and re build with care. It was such a hot day and they didn't complain once. Brilliant would highly recommend them. From the initial survey to the end fabulous. Thank you."
"The movers said they would be at my place between 8-9 and arrived very promptly at 7:55. I will in my new house with all my stuff by 11:15. All the movers were very friendly and nothing seemed too much trouble."
"Highly recommended! Very friendly and efficient service, nothing was too much trouble. They took a lot of the stress out of removal day!!"
"We used Robert & Denny's for our move last week and was very impressed with every step from our inital quote to the actual mving day. They arrived on time, worked tirelessly to move our belongings out of our third floor flat (with no lift) and moved everything into our new home very quickly with no problems whatsoever. All of the team were very friendly and extremely polite, especially Dave who ensured we got through the day with a smile!"
"Brilliant team. Friendly and SO helpful! Couldn’t recommend enough!"
"Used these guys for our move last week....it was like a military operation. staff were great, taking all the stress off us, giving us a chance to focus on last little bits before the move. Took down wardrobes and beds and put back up the other end. Already recommended them to a friend moving in March �"
"Brilliant"
"Great service, polite lads, hard workers. Was very happy with the service they provided. Keep the teas coming and the guys will not disappoint. Will highly recommend."
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.96 based on 195 reviews