Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent

How would you rate Roberts & Denny's Kent ?

"The Robert’s and Denny’s Kent team stepped in at a week’s notice when our pre-booked firm cancelled on us. Alan was responsive, professional, and thorough. He and the team developed a good plan very quickly that fitted our needs around their availability and they communicated with us very well throughout. The team worked really hard and with good humour. I recommend Robert’s and Denny’s Kent and am very grateful for their help."
"Fantastic!!! From start to finish was so happy. The boys that arrived on the morning looked so young but they did an amazing job. Levi. Tom and Cameron wete polite, thoughtful, quick, professional and just lovely. Had no breakage went above and beyond to help me and my daughter ensuring that everything was in the people places so I did not have to move anything too far. Have recommended then already and would do again."
"they were able to send a team a day early, free of charge, which helped tremendously on the day of the move and made is less stressful. Definitely a jolly bunch though more care can be taken at times. Still a great price and would use them again."
"Friendly, efficient service. Went that extra mile."
"Very helpful. Really friendly staff and and did a sterling job. Would thoroughly recommend them, thank you!"
"Fantastic company. Great bunch of guys, polite, helpful & nothing was too much trouble. They made our moving day stress free - would highly recommend them. Thank you so much."
"We had a great team from Roberts & Denny's deal with our house move - they were all really hard workers. We hadn't moved house for over 18 years so we had lots of stuff. They ensured the move went very smoothly and quickly and we didn't have a single item broken or damaged - and we had lots of stuff! They were also reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend them."
"The guys moving my husband's step mother were so helpful and relaxed with nothing too much trouble. They made what can be a stressful situation, fun! They packed up the china and glass superbly with no breakages the other end! I would choose them if we moved house."
"Friendly crew, good communication from the office. Smooth day, stress free!"
"Extremely helpful and very efficient"
"Moving is stressful, however these guys made it a walk in the park. Fantastic team, worked really hard and made the day enjoyable."
"Very professional from start to finish. Friendly and reliable. Great service. Would highly recommend"
"I highly recommend this company. From the guys on the day to the office staff, everyone was incredibly polite, helpful and highly efficient. They moved us and out of the old place and into the new house in just over 6 hours on one of the hottest days of the year in July. Great team of guys doing the removal, so pleased we went with this company. Keep up the good work!"
"Can't recommend Roberts and Denny's enough! The team were fantastic and packed up my whole house with no issue at all. Nothing was too much trouble. We really couldn't have done the move without these boys. They even bought my youngest a balloon and birthday card for her birthday! Such a nice touch. Highly recommend the service provided from the initial quote right through to the unloading of all our many boxes. Massive thanks again for all your hard work it really is appreciated. All the best."
"I cannot recommend Ali and his team enough! From the initial quote process to moving day itself, every interaction with these guys was a positive one. The staff are all friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We moved yesterday and my husband is in a foot cast and I am 16wks pregnant, so I was basically dreading the whole day! But I needn’t have worried as the team were amazing and managed to make this our quickest, easiest and least stressful move to-date. I wouldn’t hesitate to give the Roberts & Denny’s team top marks for their service."
"Despite having a difficult chain and being forced to split our completion dates, the team at Roberts and Denny's made moving as stress free as possible. They moved us out of our property and stored our possessions for 6 weeks until we got the keys to our new home. The team are extremely pleasant to deal with and worked their socks off in the 30+ degree heat. Highly recommend."
"Highly recommended, quick, thorough and very helpful. Used them yesterday and was excellent. Friendly and a great sense of humour, made the stress of moving a breeze"
"**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED** My husband and I recently moved and the guys at Robert and Denny’s were so professional and efficient the whole move went so smoothly! I can’t thank the guys enough, the care and attention they gave filled me with confidence, they are a fantastic team that work so well together and kept the mood upbeat in such hot and sweaty weather! Special mention to the fab team... Mark, Harry,AJ, Elliot and Eren Thank you 🙏🏼"
"The guys are conscientious and caring and nothing is too much for them (especially on the hottest day when everything’s packed!)"
"Thankyou to all at Roberts and Denny’s for a very professional and friendly service you provided for a stress free moving day from Gravesend to tunbridge wells. It was a sweltering hot day and the lads just on with what had to be done with speed, efficiency, care and a lot of humour. What a great team. In fact everyone we spoke to - from the time Alan came to give us a quote, to the ladies in the office - were polite, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Oh .......... and a very competive price too which always helps. Thankyou all so much and we thoroughly recommend Roberts and Denny’s removal company."
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.97 based on 210 reviews