Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent

Tell us how Roberts & Denny's Kent made you happy

"Robert and Denny’s moved me and my partner last summer it was the hottest day of the year and the lads were amazing! Very efficient, good sense of humour and hard workers! Would recommend to anyone and worth every penny!!"
"Moved house today and cannot recommend these guys enough. The team worked like absolute trojans, we couldn’t believe the efficiency and the strength of these guys. Super friendly, professional, diligent and reassuring. Despite getting our keys really late in the day they got us unpacked in our new home and they kept smiles on their faces throughout. Amazing service - thank you all!"
"Roberts & Denny’s helped us move and were fantastic all day long. Nothing was too much trouble and they asked throughout the day if we were happy or if there was anything else they could do. They guys were really friendly and chatted with us while working. If we moved again I would book them right away and not consider anyone else."
"Absolutely brilliant company. They recently moved my parents to their new home. They were polite friendly and couldn't do enough to help on the day. Such a great team that worked as a team to get the job done and in great spirits too. Thank you for making a difficult couple of days for my parents that bit easier."
"Excellent service, the guys worked lightning fast but still taking care to handle the fragile things. Whole experience was worry free. Great set of very polite guys. Many thanks."
"Absolutely amazing team you have Ali. They are friendly, professional and extremely helpful throughout our move with you all. We shall definitely be recommending you and your team."
"I can definitely recommend Roberts and Denny moving company. Everything was well wrapped and secured safely during the move."
"From the quote to the moving date we were so impressed with genuine customer service . On our moving day we had a few problems (personnel ones) the team were so supportive . We can not fault one thing with our whole experience YES moving is stressful but with this company you don't have an ounce of stress as nothing is too much trouble Amazing highly recommended"
"Superb in every way. Fabulous team. Clare in the office and James and Cameron packing and moving. Highly recommended and will of course use again...if I move again. 10/10."
"Faultless and very professional Used them last Friday 25th Jan 2019 and I can't fault them at all. Used the packing service as well. They arrived punctually and the team were very friendly, professional and thorough. They loaded and unloaded in great time and engaged with me throughout to ensure crates were put where I needed them. Really good team work. Even from the initial request for a quote and throughout the entire process they were timely with responses, very informative and did everything exactly as they advised. No hesitation in recommending them. What can often be quite stressful turned out to be very smooth and hassle-free. HUGE thank to the entire team"
"Highly recommend the service provided by Robert & Denny’s. A great packing service provided the day before the move where they took care of all packing efficiently and effectively. Very professional throughout the day of the move took care of everything and made the move run smoothly without any problems. Nice friendly team who worked hard and laughed off any minor issues such as trying to get furniture through tight spaces! Made the move stress free-thank you."
"Very polite and helpful guys. Fast workers and nothing was too much trouble. Dismantled bed and wardrobe and reassembled. Would definitely use again if needed and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others. Thanks for a smooth move."
"The staff were amazing. They turned up on time and made the move look easy. The lads were extremely helpful and professional. There was a bit of banter going on between us so it felt like they were our extended family which made the move a stress free experience. I would recommend Roberts & Denny to anyone who needs a removal company. Thanks guys."
"They were brilliant! Roberts and Denny's worked hard and got the job done fast whilst being very careful with our things. Thank you"
"Thank you so much Roberts & Denny's Gor another stress free move, second time you have moved my mother and we cannot speak highly enough of your company. Each and every one of your staff are a credit to your company, thanks."
"We are so grateful to Roberts and Denny's for making our move stress free. From start to finish the service was first class. Such a hardworking, great group of movers thank you to Ellis, big Steve, Jack, Sam, Levi and Darren. Not a single item was broken, well apart from poor big Steve's fingers when my little one shut his fingers in a door 😫 oops, however Steve still carried on with a smile. All items were put back together perfectly and every box placed in the right area. Even labelled a box with my child's school uniform which has been very handy and I forgot to ask for. We looked around at lots of quotes, wouldn't waste your time, use this company, you will be so glad you did. Thanks guys! Lyndsey, Alex and the finger cruncher aka Dylan"
"Move went extremely well following recommendation. Members were courteous and very helpful. Would not hesitate to suggest the company to others."
"Recommended to us and could not fault service and efficiency. Move went extremely well and would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Good move! Efficient team who cleared our 2 bed flat in about 3 hours. All goods taken care of. Do recommend indeed."
"All staff were polite and courteous. They were on time and were quick at getting all of my furniture in my new home. They were fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.96 based on 242 reviews