Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

(89)
Compare My Move
(94)

Axis HouseThames Road

How would you rate Roberts & Denny's Kent?

Jan Sutton
Unverified Reviewer

They were very flexible with the booking and did everything they could to help with problems I had with completion. There staff were friendly and professional at all times. The removal guys were great at getting large things out of small places. I think some magic may have been involved. They were efficient, clean and tidy and a pleasure to have around at a stressful time.
Des Turner
Unverified Reviewer

Competitive price, office staff very helpful. Arrived on time, cheerful hardworking staff. A good service meant our moving day went very smoothly.
Nicola & Ray Halliday
Unverified Reviewer

Best decision we made was to use Roberts and Denny's in June 2016. Sorry for the delay in giving you a testimonial.
From the initial phone call to the moving day, we were so impressed.
The removals team were so professional and friendly. We had a lot to deal with; we moved when I was 8 months pregnant with our third child so we were very busy and needed help as we had to move everything on our own.
The office staff were also fantastic and were available to answers any questions we had. The price was reasonable and the customer service excellent.
I only recommend your company for local removals to friends who asked who we used and wouldn't use another firm.
Thank you for all your hard work. Keep it up !
Best wishes
Nicola and Ray Halliday
Maria Doyle.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service, punctual and very careful of our possessions.
Bola
Verified Buyer

Brilliant brilliant team. Polite and professional. From the packing service to the delivery of the items, there was care and efficiency. We were unable to get our keys until late in the evening, so they stored our stuff and were back the next day very early . Again, they were polite, courteous and were willing to go the extra mile. They were also wiling to move our sellers at the very last moment. Excellent services from a well managed company. Definitely, would recommend them to others.
Gill Brucknerm
Verified Buyer

What a brilliant team. Made the move from Kent to Norfolk look so easy. Hardworking, polite.....a real asset to the firm. I would recommend Roberts and Denny's everytime. First class workforce.
The Gardners
Verified Buyer

Booked Robert & Denny's a couple of weeks before our move, Ali came round to survey our property and to give us a quote and advice, also told us not to dismantle any beds/wardrobes as his guys would take care of that on the morning of the move. He also had boxes delivered to us beforehand. On the day of the move, the guys turned up at 8am with two vans, I thought they would never get all our property in them but amazingly they got everything in, including our garden furniture and flower pots. They were very professional and so organised and I had no breakages! What I thought would be a stressful day turned out to be anything but. We actually had a good laugh with them. I would definitely recommend Ali and his team, they were 1st class. Thank you so much for making our move a pleasant and stress free one. The Gardners.
Adrian Cole
Verified Buyer

Roberts and Dennys were excellent from the first contact to the last. They were all very polite, careful and hard-working. I would recommend them to everyone.
Jon Fordham
Verified Buyer

We were left with a week to organise our move and with the original company not able to do it we had to find another. By chance we stumbled across Roberts and Denny's, a little more expensive than our other company but well worth it. You get a little sceptical when there are so many good reviews but in this instance this is something you can believe.
Because of another job finishing early we had five men starting to load a van from our house the day before and were there for around 2 hours.
On the day of the move they were at our house around 8.30am working straight away and by the end of the day when we were all moved in at around 6pm they had certainly been well worth whatever we had paid for them.
After both days we received a call from the office to say when they would be with us and also a follow up call from one of the owners asking how things had gone.
All of the guys were polite asking us, whenever needed, where things were going, what was needed straight away and made a pretty stressful day into an easy one.
We're not looking to move again for a very very long time however when we do I hope this company is still around!
Mrs P Cousins
Verified Buyer

Thank you Clare and Michelle for your help and communication. My move went well on a rainy day! The removal guys were so helpful and efficient.

Your friendly professionalism is second to none.
Nina
Verified Buyer

the guys were fantastic from start to finish. their packing service was immaculate, i wouldnt have packed things better myself. we had a big move from London to Manchester which was spread over three days and given the amount of work they had to do, they were just simply brilliant. i would definitely recommend their service to anyone.
Nicola Jones
Verified Buyer

Cannot fault this company at all they were polite, punctual and very efficient. They work extremely hard and what a great bunch had some real laughs with them and made what could be a stressful time very stress free. Would highly recommend
Andrew Payne
Verified Buyer

Roberts & Denny's have been providing their services to us for the last 18 months. In that time they have given a top class service with exceptional customer service. We have never had any detrimental issues and they have always managed to accommodate our needs be it a small pick up or a large removal. I would highly recommend them. They are absolutely fantastic in price and service.
Michael Hudson
Verified Buyer

Very efficient on the day. Clean and tidy workers .
My wife and I were very pleased with the way they did
the loading and unloading.
We would recommend them highly and would use them again.

Michael Hudson.
Verified Reviewer

First class service and staff that go the extra mile to help on the day. Highly recommend this company.
Danielle
Verified Reviewer

I moved back in October last year. Very happy with the service provided. Pleasant and helpful staff in all areas of the business. No breakages and the guys were quick and efficient. The price I paid was very fair and beat most others without compromising on quality of service. Highly recommend
Serin
Verified Reviewer

Roberts and Denny's Removals & Storage moved us 2 weeks ago and they were brilliant. Super Sam and his team were so organised on the day and everyone was polite, considerate and went the extra mile to make sure our moving day was as successful as possible. The communication from Ali and the office was great too, updating us all the way. If you're moving home, in my opinion there's only one company to use. To all at Roberts & Denny's - THANK YOU!!
Sally
Verified Reviewer

I had to move house at very short notice and was really worried about what I was going to do. I contacted Roberts and Dennys just a couple of days before the move date and they were able to help. The guys that came were very friendly, they took great care of my furniture and loaded it safely and securely. They were very efficient and had the job done in no time. Anything I asked them wasn't a problem, they were more than happy to help. I need to move my furniture again soon and will be contacting Roberts and Dennys again as I can't fault their service. Excellent, friendly and trustworthy company and would highly recommend
Karen W
Verified Reviewer

Roberts and Denny helped us move home in February at relatively short notice. Ali was very professional and honest and the (very reasonable) cost was as he had orignially quoted. His team were efficient and courteous and we were very impressed by the speed in which they worked. We would have no hesitation in recommending them. First class service from start to finish!
Lyn West
Verified Reviewer

Roberts & Denny’s gave an excellent service, I would defiantly recommend them :)
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.95 based on 113 reviews