Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent

Tell us how Roberts & Denny's Kent made you happy

"Superb in every way. Fabulous team. Clare in the office and James and Cameron packing and moving. Highly recommended and will of course use again...if I move again. 10/10."
"Faultless and very professional Used them last Friday 25th Jan 2019 and I can't fault them at all. Used the packing service as well. They arrived punctually and the team were very friendly, professional and thorough. They loaded and unloaded in great time and engaged with me throughout to ensure crates were put where I needed them. Really good team work. Even from the initial request for a quote and throughout the entire process they were timely with responses, very informative and did everything exactly as they advised. No hesitation in recommending them. What can often be quite stressful turned out to be very smooth and hassle-free. HUGE thank to the entire team"
"Highly recommend the service provided by Robert & Denny’s. A great packing service provided the day before the move where they took care of all packing efficiently and effectively. Very professional throughout the day of the move took care of everything and made the move run smoothly without any problems. Nice friendly team who worked hard and laughed off any minor issues such as trying to get furniture through tight spaces! Made the move stress free-thank you."
"Very polite and helpful guys. Fast workers and nothing was too much trouble. Dismantled bed and wardrobe and reassembled. Would definitely use again if needed and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others. Thanks for a smooth move."
"The staff were amazing. They turned up on time and made the move look easy. The lads were extremely helpful and professional. There was a bit of banter going on between us so it felt like they were our extended family which made the move a stress free experience. I would recommend Roberts & Denny to anyone who needs a removal company. Thanks guys."
"They were brilliant! Roberts and Denny's worked hard and got the job done fast whilst being very careful with our things. Thank you"
"Thank you so much Roberts & Denny's Gor another stress free move, second time you have moved my mother and we cannot speak highly enough of your company. Each and every one of your staff are a credit to your company, thanks."
"We are so grateful to Roberts and Denny's for making our move stress free. From start to finish the service was first class. Such a hardworking, great group of movers thank you to Ellis, big Steve, Jack, Sam, Levi and Darren. Not a single item was broken, well apart from poor big Steve's fingers when my little one shut his fingers in a door 😫 oops, however Steve still carried on with a smile. All items were put back together perfectly and every box placed in the right area. Even labelled a box with my child's school uniform which has been very handy and I forgot to ask for. We looked around at lots of quotes, wouldn't waste your time, use this company, you will be so glad you did. Thanks guys! Lyndsey, Alex and the finger cruncher aka Dylan"
"Move went extremely well following recommendation. Members were courteous and very helpful. Would not hesitate to suggest the company to others."
"Recommended to us and could not fault service and efficiency. Move went extremely well and would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Good move! Efficient team who cleared our 2 bed flat in about 3 hours. All goods taken care of. Do recommend indeed."
"All staff were polite and courteous. They were on time and were quick at getting all of my furniture in my new home. They were fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
"I chose R&D after reading so many great reviews which they have clearly got for good reason! A friendly, professional and hard working team turned up early & moved us from London to Kent coast by 2pm. They then resolved the problem of our new house not being empty (😩!!!) & came back the following day, not leaving until everything was sorted as we wanted. They were a brilliant bunch and their good humour and calm approach got us through what could have been an incredibly stressful time. Book them! You won’t be disappointed!"
"R&D helped us move to Whitstable. They were outstanding in every way. Proffessional,happy to help with anything, funny and got the job done without any problems. Would highly recommend them.X"
"I was really impressed with the team at Roberts & Denny's, the ladies in the office were very helpful and accomodating. On the day of the move the guys arrived early and cracked on with loading the van. Everything was packed well and no damage to any items. Great team, thank you!"
"these guys moved me at the last minute and I can't thank them enough. Nothing was too much trouble, and their hard work was all done with a smile and polite manner. Would definitely recommend them."
"The team at Roberts and Denny’s were AMAZING! The office were happy to answer any questions I had regarding the move and were even happy to add a second pick up point for us, with no additional hassle. On the day they really made the move seamless, they were a friendly bunch and got straight to work, they were happy to assist in me getting a meter reading when I couldn’t read the meter. Would happily recommend and if I moved again I would defo consider using them again."
"Friendly and helpful service for our 200+ mile house move. Highly recommended"
"We recently moved within Bexley village. We had the full packing service with our move. Robert and Denny’s were great, a special mention to Ellis and dale who were brilliant and work so hard to make everything run as soon as possible. Will definitely recommend them in the future."
"Had a totally stress free move, the staff were second to none, absoulutly brilliant. Would like to thank all staff from Ali who came around and priced our move, to the office staff who I called several times and were always friendly and polite to the crew that moved us. Would totally recommend without hesitation thank you."
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.96 based on 234 reviews