Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent

Axis HouseThames Road

How would you rate Roberts & Denny's Kent?

Verified Reviewer

Fantastc service a family company and treat you as one of them every single one of them that helped us move were great nothing was too much trouble and with my husband being ill they delt with everything for me and if they see.me stressed they made sure i was ok and took that away from me . We could not have had such a smooth move without them and may i add not one thing was broken and we had 2 x 18ton lorries so we were a big move over two days ..note for all of them you are a credit to your company cannot thank you all enough i would recommed your company to everyone knowing that i would not get any complaints back . Thankyou all again
Rebecca R
Verified Reviewer

Cannot exaggerate how pleased we were with the service provided by Roberts & Denny's. They were polite, professional and the standard of service was simply excellent. It was a big move but the speed the team worked was outstanding, whilst taking the utmost care with our belongings. The contrast to removal services we have used previously was evident, as the level of care and customer service shown was outstanding. They really did take the stress out of the day, and if we were to ever move again, I wouldn't even bother contacting any other removal firm, I'd go straight to Roberts & Denny's!
Ray & Gll
Verified Reviewer

dave boyle and crew made my 88year old mothers move totally stress free the whole process was smooth from start to finish great firm very efficient recomended
Alison Marrs

Recommended
Dal B
Verified Reviewer

Just made a big move from Kent to Essex and used Roberts and Denny's. Price was spot on, no hassle quote from a quick survey and spot on communication from beginning to end from Ali and Clare. The lads on the day dealt with everything quickly and carefully and nothing was too much trouble. Special mention to Dal, Sam and Jamie for their efforts, did it with a laugh along the way too. Thanks to you all, couldn't recommend you highly enough!
Alison & Martin
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service right from the start of quotation through to removal day. My removal team were Mark, Craig, AJ, Adam and James.They worked hard and made a stressful thing a breeze. Would highly recommend in future.
Jocelyn& Danny Cruse
Verified Reviewer

Ali visited us before the move to explain everything and gave us brilliant advice on the best way to pack and prepare for the move which was invaluable! On the day the team were on time and nothing was too much trouble. Unpacking at our new home they put everything in its place which meant we could settle in quickly. Thank you Ali and the guys you were great!
Verified Reviewer

I was incredibly impressed with the service I received from Roberts and Denny’s at the weekend. A special thank you to Ali who was professional yet personable during the whole process, and to James who coordinated the move on the day along with AJ. They made the whole process a lot less stressful from start to finish, which was most appreciated. Roberts & Denny's comes highly recommended by me, and I would definitely use them again in the future.
Natasha
Verified Reviewer

We were really impressed with the service provided by Robert and Denny’s. Their service in helping us pack up our office and relocate was first class.
Kimberley Ellen
Verified Reviewer

Professional service with added care!! The team were so helpful and really made a stressful time so much easier. Thank you all very much!
Anne McDonnell
Verified Reviewer

A family run business who put the customer first. Very helpful, looked after us all the way and took part of that stress away of moving as we felt very safe in their hands. Thank you Roberts and Denny's
Verified Buyer

Professional, calm & personal. Excellent from start to finish and particularly liked being well informed as to the plan for our big move. Highly recommended.
Ayfer

Excellent customer care.
Gavin Baker
Verified Reviewer

We had Chris and Ben and from the word go there took control and any thing we asked them there did for us as it was the first move for my mother in law susan sowden in 38 years and was very hard for her as she only lost her husband a year ago so was very stressfull but the boys were cracking jokes and just making it a lot easier to move and Evan put the door back on the hinges of outside door I would recommend them to any one and good Value for money
Narinder & Gary
Verified Reviewer

Worked hard was prompt communicated well & was nice down to earth people
Kaan And Thema
Verified Reviewer

They just moved us from East London to Kent. From start to finish, their service was seamless, efficient and professional. We would thoroughly recommend Roberts & Denny's.
James
Verified Reviewer

Excellent and reassuring team, were a pleasure to have around, very considerate and courteous, evidently enjoy their work and take pride in it.
Vincent Manning
Verified Reviewer

Hired Roberts & Denny's to pack and move two schools in Erith. Right from the start they delivered a quality service. They could not do enough to help and made the whole move a lot easier than it could have been. Ali and the team were very professional, hard working and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone and will use again
Nicola B
Verified Reviewer

I wanted to provide some feedback for how you managed our house move last week. First thing I wanted to say was just how efficient and smooth the whole process was - which I was extremely grateful for being heavily pregnant. The removals team were great - very polite, patient and went out of their way to make sure our belongings were left in the right rooms and that the furniture was set up just how we wanted it. I appreciated Ali coming along to oversee the move of my piano from my Mum's house too.

Overall, it was a completely stress free house move and we owe a lot of that to R&D. We'll be recommending you to our friends and family.
Kerrie
Verified Buyer

I recently used Roberts & Denny's for my move from Hayes to West Wickham, they were fantastic!

James and Callum arrived promptly and were keen to start. They worked liked Trojans loading/unloading and made it seem effortless but I know how hard they worked.

Thank you for making the move go so smoothly and not a single item broken in transit!

Highly recommend this 5* removal company. ????????????

Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.95 based on 151 reviews