Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent

Tell us how Roberts & Denny's Kent made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"had them pack and move for us. Polite and friendly and work really hard over the 2 days. Very Happy with them and already recommended."
"A big thank you to all the guys that moved us on the day you were ALL fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic company, I would highly recommend them."
"So efficient kind and very friendly nothing was too much trouble. I was a wreck and they had so much compassion. Jamie,Tom and Darren such a great team, thank you so much you made it so much easier and stress free for me. Furniture dismantled and re build with care. It was such a hot day and they didn't complain once. Brilliant would highly recommend them. From the initial survey to the end fabulous. Thank you."
"The movers said they would be at my place between 8-9 and arrived very promptly at 7:55. I will in my new house with all my stuff by 11:15. All the movers were very friendly and nothing seemed too much trouble."
"Highly recommended! Very friendly and efficient service, nothing was too much trouble. They took a lot of the stress out of removal day!!"
"We used Robert & Denny's for our move last week and was very impressed with every step from our inital quote to the actual mving day. They arrived on time, worked tirelessly to move our belongings out of our third floor flat (with no lift) and moved everything into our new home very quickly with no problems whatsoever. All of the team were very friendly and extremely polite, especially Dave who ensured we got through the day with a smile!"
"Brilliant team. Friendly and SO helpful! Couldn’t recommend enough!"
"Used these guys for our move last week....it was like a military operation. staff were great, taking all the stress off us, giving us a chance to focus on last little bits before the move. Took down wardrobes and beds and put back up the other end. Already recommended them to a friend moving in March �"
"Brilliant"
"Great service, polite lads, hard workers. Was very happy with the service they provided. Keep the teas coming and the guys will not disappoint. Will highly recommend."
"Absolutely brilliant service, I can’t fault them. Friendly, incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend"
"Fantastic & efficient service! Thank you so much Michael and Jay for all your help. Would 100% recommend Robert & Denny for a smooth and fast move."
"Roberts and Denny’s moved my elderly mum last week out of the family home that’s she’d lived in for 42 years, the house where my brother, sister and I grew up. She found the whole experience very emotional and stressful. What we needed was a stress free move and that was what we got. The team turned up on time, looked after her belongings, got them packed and unpacked quickly and with care, and provided an all round great service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Roberts and Denny’s."
"I had a removal team at my 4 bed town house , I was downsizing with my daughter so I had a lot of bits . The team was very organised and understood my needs , they worked with respect to our belongings and to us . I would recommend this team and the level of service was fantastic, myself and my daughter would like to say thank you once again ."
"We had a removal with Rober and Denny’s going to greenhithe and i just wanted to say what absolutely lovely guys they were. Dave, Stephen Harry and co were just amazing. Great at what they do and with great sense of humour too. Nothing was too much for them and they took care of all of our belongings. When we got to the other end they put everything exactly where we wanted it and nothing was too much hassle. Dave is excellent really lovely funny guy and he made the move for us go so smoothly. They all did, all were just lovely. Please pass these comments over to your team and i think they definitely deserve some recognition as we will now recommend your company to everyone we know."
"We used Roberts and Denny’s for moving home last week. We also used the packing service. We were told they would take care of everything and they did. It made a huge difference to this part of our journey. Everything was packed well and looked after too. The guys were great. Highly recommend."
"Yes moving is somewhat stressful however with the entire team of Roberts & Denny’s…. it is a breeze. One by one the boys came in the back door. I thought it was the Seven Dwarfs and then …. along came Grandad (Dave) my favourite! We want to say a HUGE thank you to all, each made our move on Saturday, completely pain free. Each and all were absolutely superb. Nothing was too much trouble. All were so movitated and helpful. We even had time to enjoy the occasion! Truly thank you Roberts & Denny’s. You truly are the very best. Highly recommended to anyone at all. Kindest regards Capstone Foster Care (South East) Ltd Mary"
"The men that came were AMAZING.. James, harry, Levi, Steve and the rest of them couldn’t fault them at all! Excellent humour and very polite when it came to business. Would highly recommend great team of lads 👍🏻"
"Polite and friendly drivers, great team and really looked after us. Would recommend in a heart beat! Thank you so much"
"We used Roberts & Denny's to move home in December. Their quote was extremely competitive and they provided lots of helpful advice on moving. Our moving date changed a few times and they accommodated this change with no problems. On the day of the move the whole team were friendly, hard working and efficient and we were packed up in no time at all. Again when we had issues with the final completion and could not get in to the house until quite late this still was no issue for the guys. In fact they quadrupled their team to move us in to the house in record time! Would highly recommend and very grateful to all the team for making it as stress free as possible!"
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.96 based on 285 reviews