Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent

Tell us how Roberts & Denny's Kent made you happy

"Professional, calm & personal. Excellent from start to finish and particularly liked being well informed as to the plan for our big move. Highly recommended."
"Excellent customer care."
"We had Chris and Ben and from the word go there took control and any thing we asked them there did for us as it was the first move for my mother in law susan sowden in 38 years and was very hard for her as she only lost her husband a year ago so was very stressfull but the boys were cracking jokes and just making it a lot easier to move and Evan put the door back on the hinges of outside door I would recommend them to any one and good Value for money"
"Worked hard was prompt communicated well & was nice down to earth people"
"They just moved us from East London to Kent. From start to finish, their service was seamless, efficient and professional. We would thoroughly recommend Roberts & Denny's."
"Excellent and reassuring team, were a pleasure to have around, very considerate and courteous, evidently enjoy their work and take pride in it."
"Hired Roberts & Denny's to pack and move two schools in Erith. Right from the start they delivered a quality service. They could not do enough to help and made the whole move a lot easier than it could have been. Ali and the team were very professional, hard working and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone and will use again"
"I wanted to provide some feedback for how you managed our house move last week. First thing I wanted to say was just how efficient and smooth the whole process was - which I was extremely grateful for being heavily pregnant. The removals team were great - very polite, patient and went out of their way to make sure our belongings were left in the right rooms and that the furniture was set up just how we wanted it. I appreciated Ali coming along to oversee the move of my piano from my Mum's house too. Overall, it was a completely stress free house move and we owe a lot of that to R&D. We'll be recommending you to our friends and family."
"I recently used Roberts & Denny's for my move from Hayes to West Wickham, they were fantastic! James and Callum arrived promptly and were keen to start. They worked liked Trojans loading/unloading and made it seem effortless but I know how hard they worked. Thank you for making the move go so smoothly and not a single item broken in transit! Highly recommend this 5* removal company. ????????????"
"Fantastic company. Friendly, efficient and great at their job! Cannot recommend them enough!"
"Completed a small job for me today. They were polite, friendly and so professional. The job was last minute, but Ali managed to fit me in in a matter of days. Fast and very efficient. Highly recommend. Thank you!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Ali (the boss) surveyed our previous house, talked us through the move and their services, gave us sound advice and provided us with a competitive quotation. On the day of the move, the removal team (Callum, James and Steven) were punctual, polite and careful with their work. James in particular talked us through what they were intending to do and how - this put my partner at ease as she was nervous about the move. Callum and Steven worked like a pair of troopers and both had good personalities which made the whole move much easier. Another team from the firm helped when unloading our belongings at the new property - they were all very polite and careful with our belongings. There was no rush in the unload; every item that the team brought in, they wanted to ensure that it was placed in the correct position in the correct room. Ali also called us twice in the day (after the load and after the unload) to ensure that we were happy with the service, not something that I have experienced with other removal services providers. All in all, top notch service from a local family run business at a competitive price. I would recommend these guys everyday of the week."
"Ali came to our house and gave a price which wasn't the lowest or highest we'd received, but he came across very professional and, after checking the reviews R&Ds have received, we decided to go with them. It turned out to be a great choice. On the day the team turned up in force at 7.40. They emptied our house in about 2 hours, all the team were extremely friendly, polite and hard working. At the new house, any little problems (parked cars, reassembling beds etc) were swiftly dealt with by the Ali & the team, which meant a day that could have been a stress filled nightmare actually passed pretty smoothly. So we owe all the Roberts & Dennys team (including Claire in the office) a huge thank you for the hard work they put in. We have already recommended them to friends about to move and will do so for anyone who asks!"
"Hard working, friendly team who made our moving day feel really special and went out of their way to make sure we were happy and stress free. Thanks guys."
"From the initial survey to the final box at the new house, everyone I spoke to was really professional, polite and friendly. The move was quite stressful but I had so much confidence in the lovely R&D team helping me, I didn't need to worry about them at all. They were really understanding when the completion got delayed. Even though it was a crazy hot day, they always had a happy smile on their faces."
"Superb team of fellas, couldn't care more about your stuff and where you want it put it your new home, great company"
"Could not recommend this company more!!! The boys were great!! Claire in the office is always on hand to answer any questions you have. On moving day, they arrived early and were all packed in 45 minutes. All the guys were so efficient and so careful with our stuff. We hadn't moved house before and they explained the whole process with us and we're so patient when things were delayed. Unpacking was just as quick as they had packed up the house and nothing was too much trouble, we even had a laugh along the way!! I won't use anyone else next time i move. Fantastic company, great teamwork and they made the whole process so painless. Thank you so much!!!"
"It's class service from start to finish, James Steve and Dan were fantastic, they arrived very prompt at 8.00am And started loading the removal vans straight away. Care was taken with our pictures and other delicate items. The unloading at our new property was just as swift and organised. Would recommend Roberts's & Dennys to anyone moving home."
"Very helpful & professional, made our house move so easy from first appointment to the unpacking. Highly recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent."
"They turned up when they said they was going to be there. They was careful with the items that were fragile. Everything was fine on the day"
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.96 based on 240 reviews