Roberts & Denny's Kent Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Denny's Kent

Tell us how Roberts & Denny's Kent made you happy

"Ali and his team moved us today and we were really impressed. They arrived when they said, talked us through what would happen and then got on with it. Everything was out the house in less than 2 hours. All the guys were friendly, polite and helpful. They made the final day of what had been a stressful few months go smooth and we felt relaxed and stress free. Nothing was too much trouble for them and made sure we were happy before they left. Would highly recommend Robert and Denny’s to all our friends and family. Thank you so much to you all for today and to Claire in the office 😊 xx"
"We were moving home with our small baby, as much as moving is always stressful and lots of work is involved it is so much harder when you also have a little one to take care of 24/7. That's why we are very grateful to Roberts and Denny's because they made it seem like a breeze on the day! They had a lot of people and packed our belongings in no time (with care). They worked really hard to make sure all is unloaded in our new house on the day even though we had a delay getting keys from the estate agents. Throughout the booking and the day itself we always received personal and friendly service, nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend them and will be looking no further if we move again in the future! Thank you!"
"What a great service. We would highly recommend them 100%. We had a great team. They turned up on time and all worked very had. Our 3 bed house was clear in good time including garden. Our team was Mark, Michael, Darren and Craig. Thanks again guys for all your hard work."
"We have just moved with Roberts and Denny’s on Friday 15th Dec 17 And cannot praise the staff and company enough . From the initial call, quote , move the service has been faultless . The move went smoothly and would recommend using the packing service as well . If you don’t use for your house move you loose ! Many thanks for making friends for 2 days and the removal go so well - x"
"Roberts & Denny’s done our move for us yesterday. What a brilliant service. They turned up on time and had my whole flat packed up in no time at all. The two lads who packed was Sam and Dal. 👍🏼. All my stuff was looked after and wrapped up very carefully. Top class Would 100% recommend this company. Cheers guys!"
"Fantastc service a family company and treat you as one of them every single one of them that helped us move were great nothing was too much trouble and with my husband being ill they delt with everything for me and if they see.me stressed they made sure i was ok and took that away from me . We could not have had such a smooth move without them and may i add not one thing was broken and we had 2 x 18ton lorries so we were a big move over two days ..note for all of them you are a credit to your company cannot thank you all enough i would recommed your company to everyone knowing that i would not get any complaints back . Thankyou all again"
"Cannot exaggerate how pleased we were with the service provided by Roberts & Denny's. They were polite, professional and the standard of service was simply excellent. It was a big move but the speed the team worked was outstanding, whilst taking the utmost care with our belongings. The contrast to removal services we have used previously was evident, as the level of care and customer service shown was outstanding. They really did take the stress out of the day, and if we were to ever move again, I wouldn't even bother contacting any other removal firm, I'd go straight to Roberts & Denny's!"
"dave boyle and crew made my 88year old mothers move totally stress free the whole process was smooth from start to finish great firm very efficient recomended"
"Just made a big move from Kent to Essex and used Roberts and Denny's. Price was spot on, no hassle quote from a quick survey and spot on communication from beginning to end from Ali and Clare. The lads on the day dealt with everything quickly and carefully and nothing was too much trouble. Special mention to Dal, Sam and Jamie for their efforts, did it with a laugh along the way too. Thanks to you all, couldn't recommend you highly enough!"
"Excellent service right from the start of quotation through to removal day. My removal team were Mark, Craig, AJ, Adam and James.They worked hard and made a stressful thing a breeze. Would highly recommend in future."
"Ali visited us before the move to explain everything and gave us brilliant advice on the best way to pack and prepare for the move which was invaluable! On the day the team were on time and nothing was too much trouble. Unpacking at our new home they put everything in its place which meant we could settle in quickly. Thank you Ali and the guys you were great!"
"I was incredibly impressed with the service I received from Roberts and Denny’s at the weekend. A special thank you to Ali who was professional yet personable during the whole process, and to James who coordinated the move on the day along with AJ. They made the whole process a lot less stressful from start to finish, which was most appreciated. Roberts & Denny's comes highly recommended by me, and I would definitely use them again in the future."
"We were really impressed with the service provided by Robert and Denny’s. Their service in helping us pack up our office and relocate was first class."
"Professional service with added care!! The team were so helpful and really made a stressful time so much easier. Thank you all very much!"
"A family run business who put the customer first. Very helpful, looked after us all the way and took part of that stress away of moving as we felt very safe in their hands. Thank you Roberts and Denny's"
"Professional, calm & personal. Excellent from start to finish and particularly liked being well informed as to the plan for our big move. Highly recommended."
"Excellent customer care."
"We had Chris and Ben and from the word go there took control and any thing we asked them there did for us as it was the first move for my mother in law susan sowden in 38 years and was very hard for her as she only lost her husband a year ago so was very stressfull but the boys were cracking jokes and just making it a lot easier to move and Evan put the door back on the hinges of outside door I would recommend them to any one and good Value for money"
"Worked hard was prompt communicated well & was nice down to earth people"
Roberts & Denny's Kent is rated 4.96 based on 236 reviews