Roberts & Denny Reviews

Axis House
Thames Road
Crayford

Tell us how Roberts & Denny made you happy
Amazing service from Robert and Dennys. Helpful, friendly and professional team on our moving day.
A fantastic service from Ali and his team at Robert and Dennys. We had a great team of removal men who were very professional, helpful and polite. Thankyou all so much for your help on our moving day.
Great service; friendly, efficient and really helpful. They went above and beyond to put everything in place for my parents, highly recommend
Great service from Ali and his wonderful team. We had a bit of a tricky move merging two households into one. Ali's quote was reasonable especially as we was moving from Kent to the West Country. I found Ali and his team really friendly, reliable and they provided a great service in a very stressful move. Thank you all.
We used Roberts and Denny’s to move at quite short notice and found them to be an outstanding company. Ali put together a very competitive quote for us over the course of the Easter weekend. Then, on the day of the move, a team of 6 arrived and handled the loading up with care and professionalism, even closing and marking up boxes where we hadn’t quite finished doing so. There was a significant delay before we could move into our new house which meant that the offloading couldn’t start until about 5:30pm but the guys worked late and quickly finish the job in just over two hours. They were a very friendly and helpful bunch for whom nothing was too much trouble. I’d have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Roberts and Denny’s to anyone planning a house move.
Brilliant service from Robert & Denny's this week. Found a way to help me out last minute and done the whole move quickly, professionally and with a smile despite all that's going on. Would 100% recommend.
We were moving and were let down by a removal company. My daughter in law phoned Roberts and Denny the only removal vans that were free (just finished a move) were in Lewisham. They drove to our house in Welling and we were all loaded and out just in time. They were fantastic at our new house in Gravesend. Nothing to much bother. Have recommended them to our friends. One of them just moved to the coast and cannot stop praising all their hard work to which I was a witness to. My son and daughter in law have used them twice. Well done Roberts and Denny.
Brilliant Removal Firm !! Moved us from Bexley to Whitstable .nothing was too much trouble, worked really hard and would highly recommend X
The absolute best thing about our house move was the service from Roberts & Denny - from beginning to end they were calm, efficient, professional and friendly. Nothing phased them at all and they reduced the stress of moving inordinately. I can't recommend them enough!
Clare was very helpful on the telephone and the three chaps who did the move were spot on! Highly recommend!
I recently had Roberts and Denny's help move my furniture to be stored in my kitchen as part of building works. I'm disabled and I couldn't have wished for a more helpful team. They made the whole process completely stress free. Highly recommended.
Roberts & Denny were really helpful from start to finish. The service was great. We went for packing and removal. The packing was hassle free with the team checking with us throughout to make sure it was done to our preferences. The team was friendly and hard working. On moving day the team worked quickly and efficiently and went the extra mile to make sure the move went well. This being helping me out with a flat car battery issue. I would definitely recommend Roberts and Denny to anyone moving.
The removal team was excellent, nothing was too much trouble for them. Everything was very well packed. Would highly recommend Roberts and Dennys
Really impressed with Roberts & Denny’s after moving house recently. All questions answered quickly and great information given when quoting. The guys on the day were brilliant. Can’t recommend them enough!
A fantastic service. I would highly recommend Robert and Denny’s. Claire in the office was extremely helpful and accommodating when we had a change of date. The team who moved us in the day were really friendly and took a lot of care over our items. They really took the stress out of the who experience. I feel it is a very fairly priced service and the team work very hard. Thank you all so much!
We were really pleased with the care we received from Robert and Denny’s. Claire in the office was extremely helpful and available to answer all of our questions. The team are very accommodating, especially as we had a change of date. The team who moved us on the day took great care with our items and were friendly and respectful of all the things they removed, which really took the stress out of a potentially stressful experience. Appropriately priced for a very valuable service. We would highly recommend!
A huge thank you to everyone at Robert & Denny’s for making our 3 day move a smooth one. We were let down by another company and Ali was kind enough to come out and give us a quote at short notice and fit us in. The whole process was very well organised and Ali and his team were very professional and polite. All our belongings were handled with care and the team worked so hard throughout the day. We will definitely use them again in the future and have been recommending them to all our friends and family.
Excellent service would recommend this Company. Have used them before and very happy with the removal.
Excellent service - friendly staff and at a good price too. They made our move go so smoothly and nothing was too much trouble! Highly recommend
The whole process from start to finish was handled very professionally. The visit and quotation was spot on and after contacting three other companies, there was really only one company that i was going with. On the day of removal, they arrived on time and did not stop until all was packed and ready to move off. They were very careful in packing and unloading at the other end and i could not have been more impressed ( and relieved ) that they completed their work with such care and professionalism. Would certainly recommend them and will undoubtedly be using them again in the future.
Roberts & Denny is rated 4.97 based on 404 reviews