Heirloom London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heirloom London
Read Heirloom London  Reviews

About Heirloom London :

Heirloom works with individuals to find them their ideal jewellery.‍

We love fine jewellery and offer our clients a truly personal way of buying or remodelling it. An experience that is as individual as each heirloom piece we create.

We pride ourselves on really understanding your purchase goals. We'll help you navigate the complex world of jewellery, demystify trade secrets and make sure you receive brilliant value every step of the way.‍

We combine our encyclopaedic industry knowledge and peerless network with your objectives to deliver exquisitely made jewellery that’s perfect for your life, style and tastes; because it has been made especially for you.

concierge@heirloom.london

Heirloom London  5 star review on 28th May 2020
Joanne Frears
Heirloom London  5 star review on 20th September 2019
Ollie
Good service, helpful and a real desire to give the customer what they are looking for.
Hi Morag, thank you very much for the kind words. We really look forward to being able to help you again in future.
As someone investing in a significant piece for the first time, the information and explanations provided was invaluable in making the right decisions. There is a lot to consider so I really appreciated the honesty and transparency of the process and no question felt too stupid to ask (or re-ask!)
Thanks Matt, glad we could help and I don't remember any stupid questions! Just a very lovely engagement ring..
Good genuine advice (rare), personalized service (deliver/meet anywhere), access to excellent products, absolute honesty (including a rebate when product ended up being cheaper from the supplier after I had paid)
Thank you Ben. We always do our best to be the best :-) and the more value we can deliver for a client, the better.
Ruth was highly recommended to me by a friend who had a ring made last year. It was a pleasure to deal with Ruth throughout the process. I had no idea where to start and after a very short period of time I found myself with a great end product. The engagement ring is beautiful and she said yes so it did its job!!
I would recommend Ruth to anyone looking. She is informative, fast and cost effective.
Hi Austin, thank you very much! So pleased we were able to help and create the right ring for your requirements.
A fantastic mix of professional, high standards and friendliness. Ruth's ability to coach me through the process of a bespoke design, her education and patience was amazing. I couldn't have imagined trusting another company with such an important moment in my life, designing an engagement ring from a family heirloom.
Thank you Warra, was a pleasure working with you and really pleased with the ring we made together!
I had a great experience with Ruth, who remodelled my engagement ring so that the diamond was shown off better and the band sat nicely next to my wedding band. Such fantastic personal service, she really took the time and effort to find out what I wanted beforehand. The end result is brilliant and even better than I imagined. I will definitely contact Ruth again in the future for any other remodelling projects! Thank you! LC
Hi LC - absolute pleasure, and glad we could make more of your lovely diamond!
Heirloom London is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews