Heirloom London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heirloom London
Read Heirloom London  Reviews

About Heirloom London :

Heirloom works with individuals to find them their ideal jewellery.‍

We love fine jewellery and offer our clients a truly personal way of buying or remodelling it. An experience that is as individual as each heirloom piece we create.

We pride ourselves on really understanding your purchase goals. We'll help you navigate the complex world of jewellery, demystify trade secrets and make sure you receive brilliant value every step of the way.‍

We combine our encyclopaedic industry knowledge and peerless network with your objectives to deliver exquisitely made jewellery that’s perfect for your life, style and tastes; because it has been made especially for you.

concierge@heirloom.london

2nd Floor
Thavies Inn House
3-4 Holborn Circus

Tell us how Heirloom London made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Helped me with one of the biggest decisions I’m going to be making over the next few years. Perfect levels of empathy, professionalism, and taste!
Thank you so much Chase! Great brief to start with!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Amazing earings, perfect service and a very lovely experience to accompany it all.
Hi Karen - thank you very much, and for sharing the image! They look amazing, sure you sparkled all Christmas!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
A hands-on, friendly approach the whole way through the process.
Thanks Joe, it was a pleasure and we're really pleased about such a beautiful result (obviously!).
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
What can I say. This is the 2nd time I went to see Ruth for a special piece. This time was to take my late mums wedding ring and turn it into something special to give my sister on her wedding day. And oh boy, did she deliver. Ruth's guidance and knowledge helped turn this very sentimental item into something to treasure for ever. My sister's face when she opened that white heirloom box and hear the story of how it came about is something myself and my Dad will remember for a lifetime, as will she with her beautiful bracelet. I simply cannot recommend Ruth and Heirloom enough and know that there would be no one else that I would trust with items that are very important to our family.
Thank you Claire, for putting the trust in me to deliver this lovely piece of jewellery. Every project is special, but this is one of the loveliest stories I've been part of yet.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
I asked Ruth to simplify my engagement ring as it felt too chunky on my finger and wasn't best showcasing the diamond. She made me feel at ease throughout the process and she understood my vision straight away, I would definitely use her again for any remodelling and highly recommend her service.
Thank you Lucy! Lovely to hear and glad we nailed things for you and that you are enjoying your lovely engagement ring now.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Ruth turned a few precious memories into an engagement ring that made us so very happy. By turning some old sentimental jewellery into a new, modern ring the start of our married life is full of sparkle.
Thank you for the lovely words Clare, really glad you are enjoying your lovely new ring with it's very special diamonds!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Ruth has been great throughout the entire process, providing a very personable service. She also came up with some great ideas in respect of delivering the ring to my fiancée upon it's delivery. Clearly the main thing is the ring and Jo and I are delighted with this. It is completely unique and it looks amazing with wonderful attention to detail! Jo is absolutely thrilled with it!!! Thank you,
Hi Andrew, our pleasure and many thanks to you and Jo, we are dead chuffed about how the ring looks and that you made such a special evening for Jo!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Ruth worked with us to make a beautiful engagement ring, pendant and earrings. When we picked it up it was more than we could have ever asked for. We would not hesitate to recommend Heirloom to anyone who wants bespoke jewellery with that extra sparkle. Paul and Clare
Hi Paul, thank you very much, that is genuinely lovely to hear.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Ruth was enthusiastic, patient, understanding, and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. She was and to offer guidance on the most complimentary shapes, metals, styles - making this bespoke experience even more special. We love our wedding rings! And I can't wait to go back for some matching earrings. Thanks so much!
Hi Ashley. Many thanks for the kind words! Glad we got there and they are very special. Here's to years of enjoyment wearing them!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Ruth from Heirloom was personable and knowledgeable. We met several times to discuss fixing a bespoke engagement ring (where the diamond had been poorly and unevenly mounted), making amendments to another ring, and also getting a new wedding ring to fit the shape of my engagement ring. Ruth gave good advice, explained the process and timescale clearly and made me feel at ease about the changes being made to my sentimental rings. I was extremely happy with the service provided and love my new rings! I would definitely recommend Heirloom and wouldn't hesitate to contact them if I needed any advice or if I wanted any bespoke jewellery made.
Hi Leila, thank you very much for the kind words! Really glad you are happy with everything and that you can enjoy wearing all your rings now.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Ruth did an excellent job sourcing the stone and interpreting our design ideas for the engagement ring - the end product is fantastic! Her approach is both professional and very personal at the same time - she made the whole experience feel fun! Highly recommended!
Thank you very much Lambros, loved your inspiration for the piece, and so happy we got the design right for you, really stunning ring with a truly special diamond!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Good service, helpful and a real desire to give the customer what they are looking for.
Hi Morag, thank you very much for the kind words. We really look forward to being able to help you again in future.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
As someone investing in a significant piece for the first time, the information and explanations provided was invaluable in making the right decisions. There is a lot to consider so I really appreciated the honesty and transparency of the process and no question felt too stupid to ask (or re-ask!)
Thanks Matt, glad we could help and I don't remember any stupid questions! Just a very lovely engagement ring..
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Good genuine advice (rare), personalized service (deliver/meet anywhere), access to excellent products, absolute honesty (including a rebate when product ended up being cheaper from the supplier after I had paid)
Thank you Ben. We always do our best to be the best :-) and the more value we can deliver for a client, the better.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Ruth was highly recommended to me by a friend who had a ring made last year. It was a pleasure to deal with Ruth throughout the process. I had no idea where to start and after a very short period of time I found myself with a great end product. The engagement ring is beautiful and she said yes so it did its job!! I would recommend Ruth to anyone looking. She is informative, fast and cost effective.
Hi Austin, thank you very much! So pleased we were able to help and create the right ring for your requirements.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
A fantastic mix of professional, high standards and friendliness. Ruth's ability to coach me through the process of a bespoke design, her education and patience was amazing. I couldn't have imagined trusting another company with such an important moment in my life, designing an engagement ring from a family heirloom.
Thank you Warra, was a pleasure working with you and really pleased with the ring we made together!
I had a great experience with Ruth, who remodelled my engagement ring so that the diamond was shown off better and the band sat nicely next to my wedding band. Such fantastic personal service, she really took the time and effort to find out what I wanted beforehand. The end result is brilliant and even better than I imagined. I will definitely contact Ruth again in the future for any other remodelling projects! Thank you! LC
Hi LC - absolute pleasure, and glad we could make more of your lovely diamond!
Heirloom London is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews