Health & Safety Training Reviews

Read Health & Safety Training Reviews

info@hst.uk.com

Unit 6Wesley WayBenton Square Industrial Estate

Tell us how Health & Safety Training made you happy
Did not think I would find another instructor as good as Mathew Walton but Andy Wilkinson is up there amongst the elite great place for training......
I thought my counter balance F. L. T training was very relaxed and communicated extremely well by my trainer mick.he was very thorough and covered everything very well.brilliant trainer.
Just finished a week doing level 1 in warehousing and storage and the staff were brilliant. All very friendly, helpful and professional. Steve took the course I did and made it informative and enjoyable with his great sense of humour. Going back for counterbalance forklift next month and looking forward to it. I could not recommend this place highly enough, five well deserved stars 👍🏻
Just recently passed my class 2 with ALAN CHARLTON at health and safety training. Alan was my instructor and 1 he'll of an instructor he is. Alan explained and showed me everything with great detail and listened to any issues I had. Alan is a very experienced and very knowledgeable hgv instructor that goes that extra mile to help, from start to finish Alan sorted all the dates and other material I needed to complete everything. I WILL be going back to see Alan when I do my class 1 in the near future. Thank you to everyone at health and safety training and especially Alan for everything.... See you soon for further development of my career. Rob.
really good course plenty of time on the road. instructions were given clearly throughout the course 1 to 1 training . would highly recommend using HST ltd. Alan the training instructor makes you feel comfortable throughout the course and takes time to explain properly so you are ready come test day.
I have attended a few courses at the company and can say without a doubt the level of instruction is second to none. I was taken through my NPORS by Alan who was very patient with me as I learnt how to use the equipment safely and had a really good way of training, with plenty of anecdotes from his real world experience outside of the training sector. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to this company for your training needs.
I have just completed the nvq in warehouse and storage in order to get my telehandler course was very good steve was my instructor top guy the lads i sat course with all decent guys thanks
I was on my NVQ Level 1 warehousing in order to get my IPAF / MEWPS ( Due to take test soon ) the course was informative but not boring, the assessor Steve , was very inclusive and made the course. Thanks
I would have given 6 stars, but unfortunately I can only give 5! I attended a training course in their office and two more at my workplace, all with the same Instructor, Alan H. He was excellent, very professional, clear, patient, polite, kind and also funny! I really enjoyed the training and definitely learned a lot. Highly recommended!
Brilliant telescopic handler training by Andy. Learnt so quickly and I really enjoyed my 3 days training thank you Andy!
I completed level one and level two warehouse training and counterbalance forklift training. The training has been excellent, in particular Mr Kevin Hughes my tutor for level two warehousing, he is an excellent tutor, calm patient understanding. He had very good understanding of individual learning style and how to give each learner the best opportunity to pass the course. I would like to thank him very much
Done my telehandler with stu amazing instructor made it very enjoyable
Just want to say first of all, thank you to Alan Charlton for all the support and guidance he gave me throughout the whole process with my HGV class 2 and passing first time .then 2 month later I ask if he could train me with my HGV class 1 He made it so easy for me, hassle free, no stress whatsoever. Did all the bookings and spoke to me in detail about the whole process. Answered all my questions with ease and gave professional, helpful advice. Alan also took me for my CPC.35hr, then I took LGV class 1 training and yes again pass my class 1 first time with no minors. And I put that down to his experience and training. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ALAN CHARLTON his field of professionalism...
Just passed my telescopic handler course and I thought gary my instructor was outstanding his teaching methods were the best I have come across and when it comes to plant training the best hands down if I ever need to do anymore plant training in the future this is the only place i will go to
I recently completed my counter balance course, it was very well instructed and easy to follow along, the staff are friendly and welcoming. Craig is the best instructor, by the way.
Ive recently passed my nvq level 2 in warehousing and storage including IPAF with Health and Safety Training ltd. I have thoroughly enjoyed learning new skills and all the training instructors are friendly and very knowledgeable, pleasure attending and will be back again soon for more training many thanks.
Just completed the Level 3 First Aid course with Andy Wilkinson, absolute legend for an instructor. Had a story/experience for every module we covered. Made it more interesting. All the staff were spot on and facilities were good. 100% recommend to anyone needing First Aid at work.
I did the in-house instructor training course and learnt loads, the equipment was great, the instructor 'Barry' was spot on and told you exactly what was required and when. All the staff in general were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend 100%. Thanks HST.
Great place, friendly staff enjoyed everyday of being there would happily come back to do other training
What a great course! The staff are friendly and helpful. I've learned so much and am looking forward to achieving my goal
Health & Safety Training is rated 4.87 based on 469 reviews