Health & Safety Training Reviews

Unit 6
Wesley Way
Benton Square Industrial Estate

Tell us how Health & Safety Training made you happy

"Tony mcluskey was a brilliant instructor and couldn't of asked for a better instructor"
"Michael and Norman have plenty of time for you as a person and will give help where needed easy to work with and put course work out in a easy way to understand so you don't get bored."
"After doing my counter balance course av just completed my reach truck conversion, a big thank you to my instructor tony mccloskey. Very professional and made me feel at ease. Thanks hst from reception to instructors it was great. Made some good friends"
"I have been on courses at hst passed my warehouse level 1 and 2 also went back to do iosh and passed that with my fofklift counter ballance and reach the instrutors i had at this time where profesional easy to talk to and they had time to take with you if you had any issues regaurding the course you were taking. I would recomend anyone who would like to better them selves and get a reconised qualification at the end they where brilliant Thank you for youre time during my courses"
"I enjoyed my Health and Safety training the tutors were very organised and knowledgeable. I feel that I will be more aware now of health and safety on how to keep myself and others safe in the work place. I am more aware now in following policies and procedures."
"My instructor Tony Rowan was very professional his communication skills were outstanding learnt a lot from course and passed fork truck c/b and look forward in January taking my reach truck course"
"My instructor Tony Rowan was very professional he explained everything his communication skills were outstanding i enjoyed every day on course with a pass and look forward taking my reach truck course in January"
"My instructor craig evans was very professional, he was clear and patient. His communication skills aere outstanding. Learnt a lot from this course, would recommend it to anyone."
"Though apprehensive at first-didnt know what to expect but Norman on week 1 also Craig on week2 doing FLT soon put me at ease.was talked to as a work colleague not down to as some tutors/instructors do in other places,that goes a long way in my book,in fact by all members of staff,in short if you or company want training in health and safety,counter balance or any other courses give these a call a.s.a.p THANK YOU ALL at H.S.T.L"
"I have done my health &safety training with hst it was a really well presented and very easy to follow. I also did my level 1 in warehousing which was also a very good course."
"my name chris i did my health and safety training courses with hst i got all the help i need and training for the work environment i wanted to work and also got the right training on the equipment to and all the staff were very kind and also help me with my ready and wright with i am not very good with so if you are thinking about do a course with this company and you are like me with that then dont put it off go for it trust me you will injory the courses our course you want to do ,and i like thank all the staff who helped me too ."
"Helped me alot with building up my confidence and staff was very helpful too, really enjoyed myself. Would recomend this to my friends"
"with having dyslexia they made it easy to under stand plus the staff are easy to talk to"
"The instructor made everything easy to understand and gave me some brilliant tips, thank you Craig Evans. Had never been on a fork lift before and after 4 days i had the confidence and certificates to work with a counter weight and aisle master fork lift. Would highly recomend this course for anyone looking to improve their skills."
"Excellent tutor and great course, included everything I needed"
"I have really enjoyed my time at HST doing my counterbalance Forklift Training really nice staff and Tony Rowan is a really great instructor would recommend him to anyone. Cant wait to go back and do my reach licence."
"I really enjoyed my time learning to drive the Forklift Truck at HST Benton. Norman and Micky were great teachers, and helped me every step of the way to pass my warehousing level 1 and 2 and through to passing my FLT test. I would highly recommend people to HST to get these qualifications."
"i did my reach truck course really enjoyed it stuart johnson is a great instuctor makes you feel at ease and dosnt pressure you wouod highly reccomend hst ltd courses"
"Thoroughly enjoyed my time at HST, Benton. Warehousing & storage training with Norman was very informative and interesting. Thanks to Craig and Stuart's excellent instruction, I have obtained my Counterbalance and Reach FLT certificates. I would definitely recommend HST to anyone seeking training for Warehousing/Construction. The atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming and all staff clearly know their stuff. Thank you to everyone at HST and I'm looking forward to returning to do my First-Aid training."
"Great course instructor Glenn was so helpful and patient deffo recommend and looking forward to my next course level 2 Health and safety and counter balance FLT. Cheers"
Health & Safety Training is rated 4.85 based on 404 reviews