Health & Safety Training Reviews

info@hst.uk.com

Unit 6
Wesley Way
Benton Square Industrial Estate

How would you rate Health & Safety Training ?

"I really enjoyed my time learning to drive the Forklift Truck at HST Benton. Norman and Micky were great teachers, and helped me every step of the way to pass my warehousing level 1 and 2 and through to passing my FLT test. I would highly recommend people to HST to get these qualifications."
"i did my reach truck course really enjoyed it stuart johnson is a great instuctor makes you feel at ease and dosnt pressure you wouod highly reccomend hst ltd courses"
"Thoroughly enjoyed my time at HST, Benton. Warehousing & storage training with Norman was very informative and interesting. Thanks to Craig and Stuart's excellent instruction, I have obtained my Counterbalance and Reach FLT certificates. I would definitely recommend HST to anyone seeking training for Warehousing/Construction. The atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming and all staff clearly know their stuff. Thank you to everyone at HST and I'm looking forward to returning to do my First-Aid training."
"Great course instructor Glenn was so helpful and patient deffo recommend and looking forward to my next course level 2 Health and safety and counter balance FLT. Cheers"
"pure class, absolutely fine teaching from a fine set of Dan Harrison is quoted 'think I'm cleverer after this man'"
"Absolutely belter training!! Purely belta instructor Craig Evans proper good ladd !! Was helpful and clear with the training proper banta well chuffed !!"
"Excellent from the start of the course to the finish. Craig was exceptional with his knowledge and patience. I hadn't been on a forklift lift for 20 years and was quiet nervous before getting on but by the end of the course it was like id never been off one. Excellent instructor."
"Great staff, craig seems to have alot of time for students with not much background in warehousing, completed my level 1 in warehousing and storage! Onto my counterbalance now !"
"Nothing went wrong instructors are really good treats everyone the same had a good experience learning how to use a forklift truck"
"Have really enjoyed my course the staff and trainers are very helpfull would definitely recommend and will return myself for future training"
"Very good instructor's helpped me improve on various different methods and helpful ways of driving a forklift truck, defenatly recommend."
"Had no problems with this company until today. All the instructors including tony, barry and glen are great. I found myself being pulled out the classroom this morning because somebody in the office has overbooked the course and now i find myself having to get a taxi home and havent completed my IPAF, which i needed to start my new job tomorrow which is now going to cause me alot of problems and all because somebody in that office has no clue how to do her job. Which overall has left me with a very sour taste in my mouth and i shall never book any training with this company again."
Zack, We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience today with HST Ltd and I hope we can resolve this situation for you.

In this instance a member of our admin team made a mistake which led to the course being overbooked, this is a very rare occurrence but unfortunately it was a simple case of human error and for this we apologise unreservedly for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If your new employer wishes to contact us directly we will explain what has happened and we can arrange another date that is suitable for both you and your employer for you to undergo this training course and obviously the training course will be delivered to you at our expense. I know you were offered alternative training dates following the cancellation of your course you which refused, however I understand that you would have been upset at the time so if you want to get back in touch we will try to rearrange an alternative training course at a time to suit you.

All of the staff here work very hard to ensure that all of our learners gain the best experience possible whilst training with us and we are particularly pleased when a learner such as yourself is able to gain employment that may be as a result of training we have delivered. Therefore if you able to contact us again we will do our very best to ensure your training is completed as originally planned.
"I found my level 1 course very helpful and easy to learn"
"I have leaned some new thing and it has refreshed some other things and I have enjoyed the course"
"I've enjoyed the course. We were taught well. Learned a lot about health & safety in the workplace."
"Really helpful instructor with a lot of patience. Well organised course with friendly staff."
"Friendly and knowledgable staff"
"I feel the course went very well overall, I've learned a lot about warehousing and come away with some good qualifications, also Phil Graham is an excellent trainer"
"Good Training with great instructors"
"MY TRAINING TO HEALTH AND SAFETY WAS DELIVERED VERY WELL, I AM VERY HAPPY I COMPLETED THE TRAINING"
Health & Safety Training is rated 4.85 based on 388 reviews