Health & Safety Training Reviews

Read Health & Safety Training Reviews

info@hst.uk.com

Unit 6Wesley WayBenton Square Industrial Estate

Tell us how Health & Safety Training made you happy
I have recently completed a course at the Billingham branch with Matthew Walton. I found the course very informative and Matt to be very professional and helpful. Very enjoyable from start to finish.
Michael Cooper was very professional and the course was very informative. Thankyou.
Passed my HGV/LGV course with these guys with a massive thanks to chris and richie for the support and excellent coaching throughout the entire process made the training enjoyable and helped me out immensely i could not recommend them enough if you are looking to start this course or any course they provide i also completed a counterbalance forklift course to great trainer on that course also. A***** Company
It is good to learn good communicator
Real happy with my course dgv with mick
Barry did great helping me through my training and test made me feel at ease .
Great training by Paul Ward He explained every step and help at much as he could
Micky was good proper helpful answerd all my questions and made sure we got the correct training
Great service really enjoyed
Course was great
Really good instructor! All the lads enjoyed the day of training.
Course was top notch would recommend
Very happy with all aspects of today's course
The course was grand, well paced and enjoyable. Mick was a great instructor, very knowledgeable and tons of helpful info. Plus dead canny to be working with.
Very good training
Great overload of information and good teaching
Have been at HST all this week on LvL 2 LGV course, very informative. Very friendly staff and instructors guiding you throughout the course.
Very good
Great course overall. In 4 days we learned how to fully operate a forklift and the correct safety measures, Glen (instructor) was very helpful and patient throughout it all and helped me succeed. Would recommend to anyone wanting to take a forklift course
“On March 29, 2022 . I completed the Abrasive Safety Training at EOS Newton Aycliffe. My instructor was Stuart Jonnson. He was very professional, very kind, and helpful. I recommend this instructor. Thanks a lot.”
Health & Safety Training is rated 4.88 based on 563 reviews