Health & Safety Training Reviews

Read Health & Safety Training Reviews

info@hst.uk.com

Unit 6Wesley WayBenton Square Industrial Estate

Tell us how Health & Safety Training made you happy
Did not think I would find another instructor as good as Mathew Walton but Andy Wilkinson is up there amongst the elite great place for training......
I completed my level 1 and 2 in warehousing, i also passed my telehandlers course. The courses are brilliant for anyone wanting to further their career, the layout of the courses are broken down into small modules, so the information isn't too overwhelming. I had a different instructor for each level, and they were both brilliant. They have plenty of help and advice for any hurdles you may come across during the training. There was only 3 of us in the group so i had plenty of one on one time with the instructor, and all 3 of us passed which shows how good the training is. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to gain their FLT or NPORS Telehandler's certificate.
Hats off to Mathew Walton. Had him for a weeks counter balance training. Great instructor very patient and good clear instructions and a all round nice bloke
Excellent training by Matthew Walton. Loads of patience, really clear instruction, made sure all the lads felt happy and confident for the test. We all had a great week, cheers Matt
I thought my counter balance F. L. T training was very relaxed and communicated extremely well by my trainer mick.he was very thorough and covered everything very well.brilliant trainer.
Just finished a week doing level 1 in warehousing and storage and the staff were brilliant. All very friendly, helpful and professional. Steve took the course I did and made it informative and enjoyable with his great sense of humour. Going back for counterbalance forklift next month and looking forward to it. I could not recommend this place highly enough, five well deserved stars 👍🏻
Just recently passed my class 2 with ALAN CHARLTON at health and safety training. Alan was my instructor and 1 he'll of an instructor he is. Alan explained and showed me everything with great detail and listened to any issues I had. Alan is a very experienced and very knowledgeable hgv instructor that goes that extra mile to help, from start to finish Alan sorted all the dates and other material I needed to complete everything. I WILL be going back to see Alan when I do my class 1 in the near future. Thank you to everyone at health and safety training and especially Alan for everything.... See you soon for further development of my career. Rob.
I have just completed the nvq in warehouse and storage in order to get my telehandler course was very good steve was my instructor top guy the lads i sat course with all decent guys thanks
I was on my NVQ Level 1 warehousing in order to get my IPAF / MEWPS ( Due to take test soon ) the course was informative but not boring, the assessor Steve , was very inclusive and made the course. Thanks
my name chris i did my health and safety training courses with hst i got all the help i need and training for the work environment i wanted to work and also got the right training on the equipment to and all the staff were very kind and also help me with my ready and wright with i am not very good with so if you are thinking about do a course with this company and you are like me with that then dont put it off go for it trust me you will injory the courses our course you want to do ,and i like thank all the staff who helped me too .
with having dyslexia they made it easy to under stand plus the staff are easy to talk to
Friendly and knowledgable staff
I have enjoyed this course and I think it will help me to gain employment in the future.
this course was very good, very enjoyable which made things more easy to learn and understand. Dennis the instructor got things across clearly and in a way which was easy to take in.
i really enjoyed my course. my instructor phil graham was great. he was very understanding and taught me very well.
THE COURSE HAS BEEN VERY INFORMATIVE AND THE INSTRUCTORS COULDNT BE MORE HELPFUL.
very good course
Nothing went wrong instructors are really good treats everyone the same had a good experience learning how to use a forklift truck
Health & Safety Training is rated 4.88 based on 476 reviews