HDTVTest Calibration Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HDTVTest Calibration

Tell us how HDTVTest Calibration made you happy

"This man is a calibration god you can be sure that hiring this man for calibration will take your display to the next level. If you own OLED like I do then this is the man to go for, he really knows how to get the best out of this display technology like nobody else can and he will leave you with beautiful cinematic images with more shadow detail. Cannot recommend him enough."
"This is the 2nd tv Vincent has calibrated for me with the first my Plasma VT 5 years ago, and more recently my new Panasonic TX-65FZ802B OLED. As always, Vincent explained the process in detail, and in my simple understanding :) The tv is now signiffcantly improved in shadow detail, more natural skin tones and the green tint on whites has gone. Well worth the investment, and can’t recomend Vincent highly enough."
"If you want complete satisfaction look no further, Vincent is a pleasure and loves what he does which is reflected in his work. It’s incredible to see the large gains achieved from small changes, after having our LG OLED calibrated its clear to see the improvements. I now have no requirement to look any further than HDTVTEST for all my future calibrations."
"Once again Vincent returned to calibrate my 55FZ952B after upgrading from a 55EZ952B which he calibrated before and the results are stunning. I thought it looked good before but the picture is on another level.The guy knows his stuff and is a true professional.Very happy with the results."
"This is the second time Vincent has done a Tv calibration for me and again the image results speak for themselves, a balanced overall picture with natural skin tones, If you want to get the best out of your Tv I’d definitely recommend HDTVTest. Paul C"
"The calibration on my jvc x7900 met all my expectations, pleased with the result, I can see where my money was spent for sure"
"I'd considered getting my OLED E6 calibrated for over 12 months but had always concluded the picture was fine. However after trying some settings from online and them having a really positive impact on the picture quality, it made me consider getting a pro calibration might be worth the cost. Vincent has an excellent reputation and did an excellent job on the TV. The Picture has never looked better across all modes (Standard, HDR, Dolby Vision and Game) and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend using this service. I would definitely use again in future."
"Having had my LG Oled Tv calabrated by Vincent I have noticed first of all how natural the picture looks, the colours seem to pop more there’s more depth to the picture, superb skin tones and watching films on blu-ray is very cinematic. Also the blacks seem blacker and whites whiter.Vincent takes you through the whole process explaining exactly what he is doing, I was a bit undicided about having my tv calabrated but now I have had it done i’am so glad I did. Vincent is very professional and a lovely man to deal with. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service, the calibration process was explained, and before and after comparisons were made in an unbiased manner I'll certainly be using the service again when I upgrade my set in the future"
"It was a pleasure to deal with Vincent at HDTVTest. He really knows what he is doing, explaining the process to me efficiently and clearly and setting my Sony Bravia KD65XE9305 to the perfect industry-standard for HDMI, UHD, Dolby Digital, Apps (streaming) in day and night viewing modes. Original and calibrated settings were then provided by email for future reference and of course in case of TV software reset. The changes Vincent made have made a huge difference to my viewing: video is now so natural/lifelike and without the slightly blue cast that the Klein K-10A & Calman5 measurement illuminated clearly and that seems so obvious now! I'm so much more drawn in to what I am watching because of this. Worth every penny, would deal with again! Robert Great Malvern"
"Had a great afternoon spent with the guru himself, Vincent calibrated my 2018 Sony AF8 and Oppo 205 and I now have a perfect reference picture , the cinema pro setting on the Sony AF8 is near perfect but a calibration makes it perfect, Vincent spent the time going through what he was doing and it was nice to see the end result. Top job Vincent keep up the great work 👍👍"
"Vincent calibrated my newly purchased LG B7 OLED TV. I was initially somewhat on the fence about whether or not it would be worth it but after seeing the results I am in awe of how much of a difference it makes. A good portion of time was spent explaining the variety of settings and the process that was undertaken to help calibrate the TV. I was then able to see how the calibrated settings compared to the previous settings and the difference was night and day. Cannot recommend Vincent enough as he does such a thorough job whilst explaining in step in detail."
"Vincent was professional and explained the process in great detail. The result is really pleasing and we know we are now getting the best out of our OLED panel. Well worth the investment. Thank you Vincent for an excellent job!"
"Vincent took the time to explain everything. Showed you what he was changing and why. Then at the end showed the before and after results. I was just blown away. Such a wonderful guy and fantastic service. He really does get the best picture out of your screen. Thankyou"
"Whole process was quick and very well explained. Vincent showed me all the changes he made (LG C7) and talk me through it. It's worth to add that some shows are bit too dark but I believe is from the show itself. In general, worth the money. Full professionalism."
"Vincent is so passionate about his work, he talks you through everything he is doing in an easy to understand way, and ensures you are happy with the results. My LG OLED looks fantastic since he calibrated it - and he demos very satisfying before/after tests to show what he's done."
"Vincent is such a polite and knowledge person. Having him calibrate our TV truly was an experience and especially satisfying for a mild perfectionist like myself. I would recommend Vincents services to anyone who cares about getting the best from the probably quite expensive TV you just bought."
"My tv had a pretty good picture out of the box but not great, so I decided to contact Vincent from hdtvtest, glad I did, this guy knows his stuff. He turned up at the arranged time with all his gear and began to calibrate my tv explaining what the new settings would do for the picture. After an hour or so you could see how balanced the colours were, more depth and clarity even with sharpness at 0, no on screen artifacts and motion is great. I have watched all sorts of content, sports and movies and after the calibration in a nutshell superb. I would not hesitate getting Vincent round again to calibrate another tv for me, if you own a premium tv and want to get best out of it contact Vincent and he will do his stuff."
"Vincent arrived on time to calibrate my lg oledc7 and e6, first thing I would say he is a perfectionist, he spent as long as it took to get the settings perfect and took time to explain everything he was doing and for what reason. After the calibration was complete we viewed some videos with both the new settings and the old settings I had been using, the difference was night and day, he let me make up my own mind before he pointed out the improvements that had been made between the new and old settings. The calibrated settings added more depth and natural colour to the picture, I've had no need to use anything but the dark room settings in SDR content. The near black performance has improved greatly with massive improvements in shadow detail. I would recommend Vincent without any hesitation what so ever, if you want the best out of your TV Vincent is the man to see."
"Vincent calibrated my Sony XE93 back in April this year, so i’ve now had a little while to live with the changes, and I have to say i’m extremely impressed with the results. Colours now pop more, and the image has more depth, whilst still retaining a natural look. Vincent is not only very knowledgeable, but is also very personable, and talks you through every stage of calibration (showing before and after for each of the tweaks and changes he makes) Whilst having your TV professionally calibrated may not be cheap, for anyone who is a home cinema enthusiast or cares about the accuracy of the content they watch, I would highly recommend having it done, and more specifically using Vincent. I would not hesitate to recommend Vincent, and I would definitely use him for any future TV purchases."
HDTVTest Calibration is rated 4.97 based on 275 reviews