HDTVTest Calibration Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HDTVTest Calibration

Tell us how HDTVTest Calibration made you happy

Ben
"Fantastic service, would recommend to all my friends who are serious about their tellys. The calibration itself could have been done more quickly but Vincent let me ask him a million questions and was very knowledgeable about every topic I queried him on. The price of the service was also brilliant considering the travel and other costs associated. I am VERY happy with the contrast and balance of the picture on my 65ZD9 now, the skin tones being basically perfect now."
Marc
"Vincent travelled to the South East and his arrival timing was spot on to calibrate my 55" LG C8 OLED. The whole process was explained clearly and any questions were answered. Once the calibration of day, night Dolby Vision and HDR were complete the picture is stunning. Vincent also setup my Apple TV and YouView boxes with the correct settings. Pre-calibration I thought I had the picture looking good with my own settings but there was no comparison once Vincent did his stuff. I definitely recommend HDTVTest and would use them again for my next TV purchase. As an added bonus all the setting have been sent to me should the TV ever be reset."
"This is the second time I used HDTVTest Calibration service. I had my Samsung UE78KS9500 calibrated by Vincent previously and was/still am very happy with the result. This time I got my 3 new TVs calibrated. An LG OLED55B8, LG OLED55C8 and a Sony KD55XF9005. I'm extremely happy with the results. The LG Oleds now look really sharp and there is so much more depth in the picture quality due to the accurate colours, that the picture looks almost 3D. I really wasn't happy with the Sony picture quality as it seemed washed out. The picture quality looks excellent now after calibration with the colours looking more vivid. Vincent calibrated all my TVs for SDR, HDR, gaming and HDR gaming also watching in light and dark conditions. He's very professional, meticulous and helpful. Always explaining what he's doing, answering any questions I had. Also finding out what would the TV be used for and time (day/night) so can ensure the best setup for the user. He also helped me find a solution/work around to an issue with a software glitch I had with an older TV that will probably not be getting anymore software updates. Thank you Vincent"
"Straight out of the box my 55 inch Panasonic OLED FZ802 had a picture to die for Turning off various proccessing features improved it further When Vincent turned up I wasn't sure what he was going to be able to achieve Over the course of nearly two hours he took me through the Calibration process clearly explaining the why's and wherefores along the way At the end the picture had more natural colour bringing amazing clarity and solidity with much more 3 dimensionality Over time it seems to have improved further maybe a function of the panel settling in Overall the best two hours investment in my televisiual viewing ever Well done Vincent and thank you very much you are Master of the Calibration arts"
"Vincent called a couple of weeks ago to calibrate my Samsung TV Q9F55. And I am Very happy with the results. Vincent is very professional and walked me through the whole process. Thank you so much cheers."
"I was really pleased with the outcome of my TV calibration by Vincent. He was a pleasure to deal with, explained things well, and the picture afterwards was such an improvement!"
"Vincent calibrated our Sony AF9 and we are delighted with the result. Having a TV calibrated for the first time is an enormous act of faith and ours was six months old before we had an appointment. So basically we thought the TV great and had got use to it. When Vincent calibrated it, it was clear that some of the factory settings were way off and we had simply not really seen it or understood how to optimise it. Vincent took his time with the calibration and explained fully what he was doing although I am a slow learner. If you like us wonder wheether it is genuinely worth the cash to have Vincent calibrate it then your doubts reflects our own doubts exactly. However, I would unhesitatingly recommend you bite the bullet and have it done as I doubt that you will regret the investment to have a good TV made perfect. It is dumb to spend all that cash on an expensive TV only to leave it imperfect."
"Vincent came round to calibrate our 55OLED903 Philips TV about a month ago. He was immensely friendly and knowledgeable... The results are outstanding and have really elevated the image of an expensive TV to one worthy of the price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Vincent and HDTVTest to anyone who wants to get the most out of the image on their TV."
"what a lovely guy Vincent is. talked me through everything he did to my tv. I thought the picture was good after my amateur fiddling but realised it was rubbish compared to the after calibration one. colours are fantastic now and 4k sport is amazing. overall very satisfied and would highly recommend letting Vincent do his magic on your TV."
"Well I must say I prided myself on being able to get a good picture from the televisions I’ve owned how wrong can I be. The calibrated modes are sublime. I owe my newly found addiction to screen viewing entirely down to HDTVTEST. Thanks for your patience and skill."
"Vincent calibrated my Panasonic OLED TV'S. Both a 65 & 55 FZ802B. Through out the process he explained what he was doing and the difference that each stage made to the picture. He took his time to get the very best result and the difference on both TV'S was stunning. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of calibrating their TV."
"My Sony AF9’s picture quality is now utterly stunning because of Vincent skill and knowledge. It’s now polar opposite to the ‘out of the box’ settings; vibrant, 3 dimensional, realistic skin tones and incredible depth. It really was worth every penny! Vincent is the loveliest bloke you’re ever likely to meet too - bonus! Thanks again Vincent!"
"Vincent Teoh at HDTVTest recently calibrated my Samsung Q9FN, did a great job, explains everything hes doing and makes sure you understand what hes doing, will work out several settings for time of day and type of content watched/played. For me it was about getting the colour accuracy correct and image quality to the best standard the TV can give and i feel with the settings Vincent gave me, they enhanced every aspect to the degree where i couldn't get much better, all round experience from the TV. Happy customer and a for anyone contemplating having there TV calibrated, its a no brainer!"
"It's a shame the stars only go up to 'very good'. I would rate this service 'superb' for two reasons. First, Vincent is incredibly professional. Setting up the appointment was really easy and Vincent was very prompt. He explained everything that was going on during the calibration in a way that was easy to understand. He also took the time to show us what the old settings looked like and enabled us to switch between the old and new so that we could easily see the improvement. Second, the improvement in picture quality that Vincent achieved is nothing short of staggering. The cost of the calibration is some of the best money I've spent on AV. The picture is absolutely beautiful -sometimes it's hard to concentrate on the movie or TV programme because I'm just looking at he stunning quality of the picture all the time. It really is worth getting a good television professionally calibrated - Vincent really knows what he is doing. Fabulous service and experience. And Vincent is a lovely guy and a real pleasure to deal with."
"I used HDTVtest before so I had some previous positive experience. Vincent came as arranged and carried out his work very efficiently. Throughout his visit, some 2 hours or so, Vincent provided a lot of information on what and why he was doing, which I found very interesting. The picture on my Sony AF9 is so unbelievably perfect and life like that I cannot stop watching programmes/films (on the mainstream tv) sometimes just for the pleasure of the quality (not always the content :-) ). The difference for me are skin pigmentation and other facial features are more defined and true to life, also the depth of the picture gives almost a 3D impression. It is also now possible to notice the cloth type of garments (e.g. I could see the actor was wearing a herringbone jacket). The bright scenes are no longer eye piercing but very natural and pleasing. Blueray dvd quality is even better. Notes of the callibrations with all the necessary set up details came by email very promptly after the visit. If I was to upgrade my TV again I would not hesitate a second to contact Vincent and ask him for another visit. Thoroughly recommended service with guaranteed positive results."
"This man is a calibration god you can be sure that hiring this man for calibration will take your display to the next level. If you own OLED like I do then this is the man to go for, he really knows how to get the best out of this display technology like nobody else can and he will leave you with beautiful cinematic images with more shadow detail. Cannot recommend him enough."
"This is the 2nd tv Vincent has calibrated for me with the first my Plasma VT 5 years ago, and more recently my new Panasonic TX-65FZ802B OLED. As always, Vincent explained the process in detail, and in my simple understanding :) The tv is now signiffcantly improved in shadow detail, more natural skin tones and the green tint on whites has gone. Well worth the investment, and can’t recomend Vincent highly enough."
"If you want complete satisfaction look no further, Vincent is a pleasure and loves what he does which is reflected in his work. It’s incredible to see the large gains achieved from small changes, after having our LG OLED calibrated its clear to see the improvements. I now have no requirement to look any further than HDTVTEST for all my future calibrations."
"Once again Vincent returned to calibrate my 55FZ952B after upgrading from a 55EZ952B which he calibrated before and the results are stunning. I thought it looked good before but the picture is on another level.The guy knows his stuff and is a true professional.Very happy with the results."
"This is the second time Vincent has done a Tv calibration for me and again the image results speak for themselves, a balanced overall picture with natural skin tones, If you want to get the best out of your Tv I’d definitely recommend HDTVTest. Paul C"
HDTVTest Calibration is rated 4.97 based on 290 reviews