Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd
Read Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd:

Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 250 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Tell us how Hammerton Caribbean Ltd made you happy
I enquired quite late at night so wasn't expecting any communication for a few days. that wasn't the case though, I had an email within the hour giving me all the information I needed, I booked from that and had confirmation the next day, all done and dusted within 24hrs! I am very impressed with the speed and professionalism of Hammerton so far and am very much looking forward to my holiday. I would have no problem at all recommending them.
Superb service
Excellent - so helpful & very quick responses
Hammerton Caribbean have always provided prompt helpful responses to queries and facilitated holiday planning. We have always received great detailed information, advice and support.
My contact with George at Hammertons has been very professional throughout. He extremely responsive to my initial enquiry and to all my subsequent questions. He was extremely knowledgeable, quick to understand our needs and was able to come up with the perfect solution for our future holiday requirements. Nothing was too much trouble and communication was excellent throughout. It was a real pleasure to deal with Hammertons and we feel very reassured that we can rely on their support leading up to and during our holiday . We are very much looking forward to this very special family time in Barbados. Many Thanks. Pauline and family.
This is the second time we have booked our Barbados Villa Holiday through Hammerton Barbados, and with Lisa and her team giving personal, honest, recommendations and support, it wont be the last. Its almost like they have gotten to know us and our holiday "likes", which really helps when coming to choose from the amazing villas available. The extra mile is evident here, five stars!
Great service this is our third time of booking with Lisa never been disappointed. Well done *****
Thanks so much for all your excellent advice on choosing a villa and for answering all of our questions so promptly. It is great to speak to someone who really knows all the properties, and can advise on general Barbados planning as well.
I had a wonderful booking experience and George was top notch. When I originally reached out, I was unsure of the type of property and the number of attendees we would have. George patiently worked through the property options along with the pros and cons, sharing his insight. I had a bit of delay making the final decision. He was good at gently following up but still allowing time to finalize the details on my side. We ultimately chose a property that I am happy about and looking forward to our Holiday, I would highly recommend Hammerton Barbados.
Thank you to Lisa who made the whole process so easy. Helping us choose a suitable Villa for a large party of 16 guests. Nothing was to much trouble and we are now looking forward to our holiday in February.
Extremely professional friendly and very helpful
Superb service from Lisa , efficient, courteous, and very we’ll informed on all aspects of the booking 5 🌟.
Many thanks Lisa , a pleasure to deal with you 😀👌
Cheers mike
I could not have bettered the service than that I received from Lisa with my last minute booking. A picture perfect Villa at a fantastic price. What more could you ask
Replies to my inquiries were very swift and detailed. Very helpful suggestions.
Very friendly manner and I feel that there will be support if we need it once on holiday
Efficient , helpful and we booked quickly as these process was so smooth. Lisa knows all the apartment and villa owners so you can rest assure she is getting your booking underway and offering the best selection of places available .
We are looking forward to our family holiday in April knowing Lisa and her husband can help us out if needed with expert local knowledge
We decided to go for a winter holiday to Barbados. We booked our flights easy enough but then tried to decide where and in what accommodation to stay. We scoured the websites, read articles and reviews then eventually decided to contact one or two agents/villa owners etc. By a long stretch George at Hammertons was the most friendly and easy to deal with. Hammertons had access to all the various residences that we had been looking at, they had detailed information on each place. They gave us a list of potential properties to rent with prices and location to suit our dates. Once we had narrowed down the list we then spoke to George again who helped us in a very friendly un-pushy manner to finally decide on our choice of two separate villa/apartment rentals. He got us the best prices we could have asked for (and believe me we had done our research). He organised our car hire and initial transfer to our resort destination.
All in all it has been a very positive and refreshing experience to deal with Hammertons and George in particular. We are now looking forward to our holiday with confidence in that we have had great information and gentle guidance where we made the decisions in an un-pressured way (not always the case in our experience). So thanks for great advice and your professional help. We're sure our trip will be a success and if Barbados calls us back for more visits in the future we will be sure to contact the team at Hammertons.
I was very pleased with the service I received from Hammertons during my booking process. Lisa (Hammerton) was very helpful in obtaining information on various different options that we were considering
We have booked through Hammerton barbados several times and always receive efficient and friendly service .
Amazing assistance provided throughout our booking process from Lisa. She was extremely patient with our to-ing and fro-ing and answered all our (many!) queries promptly and effectively. Really impressed with everything we have seen from Hammerton so far and looking forward to our stay in Barbados next Summer.
This will be our third holiday staying in accommodation arranged by Hammerton Barbados, that says it all.
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 181 reviews