Hamamingo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hamamingo
4.9
Based on 286 reviews
Read Hamamingo Reviews
These took a little longer than I'd hoped to arrive. However, when they did, I just loved them. They look every bit as colourful as in the photos and are slightly bigger than I was expecting, which is great. I won't bother to use the fabric cases they came in, as these are awkward to get the towels back into and will just add weight if packed in my case. (Perhaps you should offer customers the option not to get these as they don't seem to be of much use?) Can't wait to use these towels at the beach!
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Two lovely towels in their own bags. Tbh the bags are a bit of a tight squeeze to get them back in! But towels perfect for my upcoming holiday. Can't comment on usge but they seem very similar to others I've bought elsewhere in the past so I'm sure they'll be fine.
Very happy with my beach towel, it's big, pretty and comes in it's own bag. The only reason that I haven't given it five stars is that I haven't been near a beach yet. I discovered Hamamingo through an article in the Daily Mail and they gave it 5/5.
All very good !
Lovely products & although I had quite a lot of issues with delivery hence 4 stars but the customer service was great. Antonia was extremely helpful & kept me up to date. I would recommend to anyone.
Great products, love the story of the company
Very prompt delivery. Not used yet!
Really lovely, colourful lightweight towel, perfect for travelling.
Very nice.
Very helpful and friendly customer service.
Quick postage! Good quality
Advised of slight delay in delivery & then received as told
I brought one for me and one for a friend's birthday. Lovely quality product and I loved that each towel has its own bag for storage & travel. Can't wait to give to my friend and use mine too!
Lovely quality products. Highly recommended.
Have not looked at the towels as they are for presents & I didn't want to spoil the super presentation. I am sure the towels will be everything you say. Thank you
Have yet to use the product in anger as it was purchased in advance of a holiday iIt feels nice and looks great.
Excellent packaging. Would make an ideal gift.
Hamamingo is rated 4.93 based on 286 reviews