Hamamingo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hamamingo
4.9
Based on 294 reviews
Read Hamamingo Reviews
Was greatly disappointed in quality of new towels compared to the last large ones I purchased
Very happy with my purchase and looking forward to using it on the Beach!! Excellent choice plus easy to order and quick delivery πŸ‘πŸ’› Thank you.
Efficient turnaround and good communication. Product quality was very good.
Good quality
My towel arrived quickly and is just what I wanted. It is very absorbent but takes up little space in my swim bag. It also dries quick. Very happy. Will be sending for another for my husband.
Easy to order, updates on delivery - it arrived when they said it would. The towel I ordered was beautiful, and exactly as described.
Extremely pleased, with the delivery time & quality of the towels 😁
Gorgeous towel. Lovely and big so I can use it as a towel, lie on it wear it as a sarong or around my shoulders at the beach. I also use it as a towel at home on those hot days when a thick towel is too much. The colours are beautiful and the quality is excellent. Definitely worth every penny.
Lovely product. Easy ordering and quick delivery. Thank you!
These took a little longer than I'd hoped to arrive. However, when they did, I just loved them. They look every bit as colourful as in the photos and are slightly bigger than I was expecting, which is great. I won't bother to use the fabric cases they came in, as these are awkward to get the towels back into and will just add weight if packed in my case. (Perhaps you should offer customers the option not to get these as they don't seem to be of much use?) Can't wait to use these towels at the beach!
Lovely soft towels so versatile I have already used mine as a yoga blanket, a towel, a picnic blanket and a soft wrap and a blanket on the golf buggy when it gets cold on the course!!
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Two lovely towels in their own bags. Tbh the bags are a bit of a tight squeeze to get them back in! But towels perfect for my upcoming holiday. Can't comment on usge but they seem very similar to others I've bought elsewhere in the past so I'm sure they'll be fine.
Just love.
Fantastic towels at amazing prices - outstanding value
Product as described Arrived quickly, very happy with quality and colour The only disappointment was as I received my towels, there was then a big 40% off promotion!
Always take on holiday. Have 6 now. They’re brilliant for the plane on the way out and so much better than towels packing to nothing. Converted so many people now to purchase them too.
Very good service & wonderful products
I love their beach towels - so big and yet take up so little space. Because I needed my second order in a bit of a hurry, I emailed customer services to check delivery time. I received a very nice, personal and helpful email by return. Very pleased by company and product.
Towels are fab - great size and so easy to pack. Little hiccup in sending out but dealt with immediately and very efficiently.
I came across Hamamingo towels when I ogled a girls towel on the beach and asked where she got it! I went straight online and ordered one, and have used it religiously! Lightweight and compact, so handy for beach days, picnics, etc. Ordered another recently as a gift for a friend who always says she loves mine! Gorgeous range of colours, the carnival range especially is πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ Also, excellent service AND lightening fast delivery! Highly recommend x
Hamamingo is rated 4.9 based on 294 reviews