Hamamingo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hamamingo
Read Hamamingo Reviews
Ordered as gifts & received quickly. Loved the little bags they arrived in and the colours chosen are perfect - am sure the recipients will be delighted!
Fantastic beach towels, I bought one for myself, loved it and have bought them for all the family for out holidays 😀
Fantastic! The best quality you can get!
Beautiful towels!
Great service. Lovely product. Nice touch to have a handwritten card
I purchased three Carnival and three Narnia towels, two for myself and the rest as gifts. They are gorgeous and I know the recipients will love them as much as I do. Can't wait to use them!
Lovely product, beautiful packed
Lovely products and excellent service. I even get a 'diolch yn fawr' (thank you in Welsh) on my post card!
I love this product - large towel from Nautical range and will definitely buy more
A really lovely wrap scarf - I can see I'll use it a lot. Looks great with my camel coat. I love your stuff!
Beautiful products, excellent customer service, and prompt delivery as always.
Love my Hamamingo Beach wrap, so please I was able to purchase an extra in the recent Black Friday event - Thank You
I am so happy with my Hamamingo product. Great quality, very stylish and just looks perfect in my minimalist scandi themed living room. Love. Thank you x
Lovely quality. My friend will be pleased with this Christmas gift. Thanks
Gorgeous Towels.
These are great quality and don't shrink!! Looking to buy some more. Use as covers for the sofa so no messy paws!
Lovely scarf. Colours are great- the red in the blue/red one is more of a cerise colour rather than bright red and a lovely combination.
Love these towel type products as they are contemporary, light and so useful.
Lovely product and service. Well packaged and quick delivery. I love the towels
Very pleased with the service and quality
Hamamingo is rated 4.93 based on 269 reviews