Hamamingo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hamamingo
"Have yet to use the product in anger as it was purchased in advance of a holiday iIt feels nice and looks great."
"Really pleased with the towel, and it arrived beautifully wrapped."
"All good"
"I am so very pleased with my towel from Hamamingo! I would love to have purchased more than just the one. Highly recommended to all. I can't wait for my holiday next week to use it every day"
"Great quality product."
"Love my towels, so light & absorbent. Order came super quick when I was visiting UK. Ideal for the Bahamas where I live & they come in a cute little sack. Will definitely order more they make great gifts !"
"Arrived on time and pleased with service and item"
"Excellent service"
"Very friendly and personal service. Highly recommended."
"Love my Hamamingo's! Having see them at Hampton Court Food Festival, I ordered on line, they came quickly and are just gorgeous. Destined to be an all year round favourite for me - scarf in the winter, wrap on holidays and a stand by towel too. Fab fabric and great colours. Glad I've found you!"
"We were very pleased with the service we received on the day at the food festival, however, disappointed to see the following day the website was advertising discounted prices for Items we purchased!"
"Lovely couple and lovely products! Met them at the Hampton Court food festival this summer."
"A great looking, lightweight towel which dried pretty quickly too. I will definitely be taking my Hamamingo with me whenever I travel."
"Beautiful coloured towels, good large size, and very soft. Am mine on holiday very soon."
"Lovely items, beautifully packaged, my tribe of small people love them!! They work fabulously as blankets on their beds in the hot weather instead of duvets and are 10/10 for den building!!"
"The towel that I ordered was delivered in the exact time frame given. The Superking towel is huge and I absolutely love it. Thank you"
"Love my Hamamingo!! It arrived super quickly and in beautiful packaging. Hamamingo went above and beyond, keeping me updated with my order every step of the way. Most importantly it looked even better in the flesh! Will definitely order again, fab for gifts too."
"I read an article about Hamamingo and decided to give them a try. I ordered my first pair and haven't been disappointed. Light weight, super absorbent, soft and comfy - a real bonus in the hot weather we have been having as they are so light and obviously easy to dry. They come packaged with a Turkish eye to ward off evil spirits, which is a nice touch. So I ordered some more! Brilliant! Thanks Hamamingo and good luck with your future business."
"Lovely products - will be buying more :)"
"You really should have a star rating for excellent. You come in far better than very good! The way you pack the items for delivery is great. I would buy more but being an o.a.p. I have to save for things. I will definitely be back though and I 100% recommend you."
Hamamingo is rated 4.91 based on 45 reviews