Hamamingo Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hamamingo
"Many thanks and value for money!"
"I cannot rate Hamamingo highly enough. I ordered a travel towel from them shortly before going on holiday for a fortnight. After contacting them to explain the situation, they arranged for the item to be with me the next day. Lovely towel and will definitely be ordering from Hamamingo again."
"Great service and great product ."
"Lovely products - very soft, great colour combinations and good size (and weight). Also fantastic customer service - personal and proactive. Would use again and recommend."
"good quality product and great service."
"Excellent service, product and great little personal hand written card inside."
"Lovely throw. Really soft. Really high quality feel material."
"Simply amazing!"
"Quick postage! Good quality"
"Great for holidays, lovely and bright, light weight, and roll up into a small bag is a bonus"
"Very quick delivering. I will be back"
"Quick shipping. Not used yet but looks like good product"
"Good service. Item as expected."
"As always products are fab!"
"A little problem with my order but . Communication wasn’t quite right . But Antonia kept me informed as to what was happening. My order arrived yesterday and I love them . Thought a tote bag was coming too but there was not one !"
Hi Sally! Thanks for leaving us a review and we're so pleased that you love your Hamamingo Travel Towels. All of our Travel Towels come in their own individual rope-drawstring cotton Travel Bags, which your travel towels were packaged in. Our Tote Bags are given with the purchase of our weightier towels, throws and blankets which are too big for the Travel Bags. You can purchase our Tote Bags online however at hamamingo.com :) We hope to see you again soon! Antonia and the Hamamingo team x
"Beautiful towels in gorgeous colours"
"Excellent customer service. Answer questions by return. Focus was definitely on ensuring I was satisfied."
"Advised of slight delay in delivery & then received as told"
"I brought one for me and one for a friend's birthday. Lovely quality product and I loved that each towel has its own bag for storage & travel. Can't wait to give to my friend and use mine too!"
"Great products and super friendly service!"
Hamamingo is rated 4.91 based on 98 reviews