Hamamingo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hamamingo
Read Hamamingo Reviews
Very good service & wonderful products
I love their beach towels - so big and yet take up so little space. Because I needed my second order in a bit of a hurry, I emailed customer services to check delivery time. I received a very nice, personal and helpful email by return. Very pleased by company and product.
Towels are fab - great size and so easy to pack. Little hiccup in sending out but dealt with immediately and very efficiently.
I came across Hamamingo towels when I ogled a girls towel on the beach and asked where she got it! I went straight online and ordered one, and have used it religiously! Lightweight and compact, so handy for beach days, picnics, etc. Ordered another recently as a gift for a friend who always says she loves mine! Gorgeous range of colours, the carnival range especially is 👌🏼 Also, excellent service AND lightening fast delivery! Highly recommend x
Will buy from again, scarf is beautiful. Excellent customer service via Instagram.
Hi Allison, We are so sorry again that your initial email wasn't received - we're looking into this as you know. We're so pleased that we were able to sort the issue for you and that your scarf has now been well received with such positive comments from you on Instagram. Enjoy! Love from the Hamamingo team x
I’m so happy with my new Hamamingo blanket scarf. Delivery was good, item was packaged nicely, in a surprise canvas tote with a hand written thank you (which I thought was a lovely touch). It is beautiful and I can’t wait to be wrapped up in it on a beach in Cornwall watching the sun set.
Just a quick note to say how thrilled I am that my order has arrived in time for my mum’s birthday. The Trocadero wrap is even snugglier and softer than I imagined, and the colour is gorgeous. I LOVE the card you included for her, and the bag this item comes in – such lovely touches, and so nice not to have plastic to unwrap. I came across you through the “Friends of Joules” network, and am bound to be ordering again. Thank you for making my day – and my Mum’s day too 😊
Really love both my large mat and my beach towel ! Super and have had lots of compliments too. Janice x
My second Hamamingo scarf arrived this morning yaaaay! Back in December, I bought a cosy Trocadero Coffee & Apricot blanket scarf - stunning! Today it's the super-summery Narnia Hot Pink! And again, it's a thing of beauty - the feel, the fabric, and the colour EXACTLY as per the website photos! And to finish it off, a handwritten note from Antonia. Love, love, love this brand/company!
Ordered as gifts & received quickly. Loved the little bags they arrived in and the colours chosen are perfect - am sure the recipients will be delighted!
Fantastic beach towels, I bought one for myself, loved it and have bought them for all the family for out holidays 😀
Fantastic! The best quality you can get!
Beautiful towels!
Great service. Lovely product. Nice touch to have a handwritten card
I purchased three Carnival and three Narnia towels, two for myself and the rest as gifts. They are gorgeous and I know the recipients will love them as much as I do. Can't wait to use them!
Lovely product, beautiful packed
Lovely products and excellent service. I even get a 'diolch yn fawr' (thank you in Welsh) on my post card!
I love this product - large towel from Nautical range and will definitely buy more
A really lovely wrap scarf - I can see I'll use it a lot. Looks great with my camel coat. I love your stuff!
Beautiful products, excellent customer service, and prompt delivery as always.
Hamamingo is rated 4.93 based on 278 reviews