Hamamingo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hamamingo
Read Hamamingo Reviews
very pleased with the quality of throws and the service thankyou
The travel towel arrived as ordered, is really good quality. Can’t wait to use it on my first holiday. More grey and less blue than i was expecting but great none the less.
Delivery good. Towels as described. Good size
I purchase a few beach towels last summer and was very satisfied. I wanted to try the mini towel and I am very happy with the colour and the size, very practical. I will get some more.
Beautiful item, fantastic customer service!
A friendly, efficient service.
I bought a gorgeous, large, colourful, tasselled towel - and it is fabulous. I dry off instantly, and the size and lightness of the material allows me to wear the towel as a wrap, toga or sarong. I will certainly buy more!
Great to see you both again,love your merchandise. A&R
Just love the quality product and super customer service
Lovely people and great products - such good presents for travellers or weekenders.
Gorgeous products. They arrived quickly. Thank you.
Great product with lots of colour options. Shopping was an enjoyable experience.
Superb products and wonderful service
Love the products, gorgeous range and fab quality. Can’t wait to get hold of more!
Beautiful products great service
I bought 2 of the travel towels at the Spirit of Christmas Fair. The assistants were extremely helpful. The towels are Christmas presents and I am sure they will be very well received. It’s good to have a bag to keep them in.
Very excited about the Hammam towels in bright colours, I’ve been searching for these for a long time. Would like to buy more pastel blues, pinks and greens in smaller bath towel sizes. Very friendly and enthusiastic sales team at their stall at the Soirit of Christmas
Great products, love the story of the company
Awesome beach towels! Love the colours and quality!
Good quality, great colour combinations, looking forward to using my purchase on the beach !
Hamamingo is rated 4.91 based on 183 reviews