GutterPro Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GutterPro

About GutterPro: No need for scaffolding, ladders or cherry pickers when using GutterPRO for gutter cleaning. We can do it quickly and easily using a ground based powerful vacuum and super light 34ft carbon fibre poles which can clear the gutters of three and four storey homes.

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Pam
"Great service. Brilliant communication, punctual and absolutely no mess at all. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend. Thanks Peter"
Sarah Richards
"Professional, no hassle service and clean gutters... we are very impressed. Thanks Jag!"
"Very professional job, took before and after pictures. My gutters have looked so clean. They even cleared up afterwards."
"Arrived exactly when they said they would. Did a thorough and professional job. Excellent from start to finish"
(Lincolnshire) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Very professional."
(Stockport & Macclesfield) - Posted 15 hours ago
"The guy who came was on time, inspected all the gutters, informed us what he intended to do then showed us camera shots of the cleared gutters. He then cleaned all the outside of the guttering, packed up and left job well done"
(Derbyshire East) - Posted 16 hours ago
"Spot on first rate service."
(Chester) - Posted 16 hours ago
"Punctual, professional, work completed to a good standard."
(Lincolnshire) - Posted 16 hours ago
"Grass was high in the gutters. All was cleaned for a reasonable cost."
(Bristol & Avon) - Posted 16 hours ago
"We were very impressed with your gutter cleaning service and we’ll be back in touch again!"
(Maidenhead & Amersham) - Posted 17 hours ago
"Karl was courteous and polite keeping me informed of his arrival and the procedure for the job. He followed up the gutter work clearance with photos of before and after. He took his time and was thorough."
(Mid Shropshire) - Posted 19 hours ago
"I got before and after pictures and was an amazing job and couldn’t believe how much was in the gutters without me realising so was well worth having it done very professionally and would definitely recommend"
(Solihull & Warwick) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Cleared all the gutters and showed photos before and after cleaning. Will know how effective it has been after a rainfall."
(North Northamptonshire) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Does a good job. Always on time."
(Leicestershire South) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Really pleased with the job. Tidied up after themselves. Worked hard."
(Merseyside) - Posted 20 hours ago
"The service was excellent right down to being able to track where the operative was as he journeyed to our house. He was helpful and clear about what he was doing and it was good to be able to see the pictures of clear gutters at the end."
(South Cheshire & North Staffs) - Posted 1 day ago
"Arrived 1 hour 20 minutes ahead of the appointment at an inconvenient time. I had arranged to just have the front gutters cleared and caught the operative climbing over the gate to gain access to the rear. Fortunately saw this and was able to communicate the arrangements. So it would seem that internal communication is an issue. I am however pleased with my clear gutters."
(Leicestershire South) - Posted 1 day ago
"Great service identified 2 issues with our guttering being blocked & these were resolved straight away - everything is flowing nicely now with no leaks 🙂"
(Bournemouth) - Posted 1 day ago
"Peter O'Regan of GutterPro provided a high quality, friendly, service. A pleasant man to do business with."
(Merseyside) - Posted 1 day ago
"More than pleased with the work, very quick, no mess even came on o Sunday."
(Mansfield) - Posted 2 days ago
"I contacted GutterPro, after receiving a leaflet through our door David was most polite and very helpful he even sent me photos of before and after the work"
(Stockport & Macclesfield) - Posted 2 days ago
"Excellent Peter and Colin worked very hard on a difficult job"
(Merseyside) - Posted 2 days ago
"A very good service. The man was very professional and polite. I had complete confidence in him to do a good job, which he did. I particularly liked the before and after photos he took. Will definitely book this company when I need the job doing again. Ten out of ten!"
(Derbyshire East) - Posted 2 days ago