Guitar Mania Reviews

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy
Great service and liked personal memo in delivery note. Thanks
knowledgeable and amazing service, plus quality products, thank you very much :)
Genuinely very helpful and super fast delivery. Order placed PM Wednesday, arrived the next day. I will definitely use again.
Thank you very much for your help and attention top class :)
good service and on the ball...cheers
Order processed quickly and kept in touch of progress and dispatch. Item arrived quickly and well packed.
An iconic local shop, great service and online orders processed very quickly.
Before I ordered I called several times. Each time Chris answered my questions and gave me the recommendations I needed. I placed my order and it was quickly filled in less than two days! My thanks to Chris. Will definitely order from Guitar Mainia again!
Quick service and good price. Product was good quality and up for the job.
Superb service. Item was delivered super quickly, even faster than was said on the website! Will definitely buy from these guys again
Fast delivery as described thanks
Excellent local store. Top class service, very friendly and helpful.
Ordered a Greenback on Friday afternoon, arrived Tuesday morning. Very good service and very good price, very pleased.
Came next day and really easy to use. I love it !
Husband loves his guitar stand. Brilliant service and very quick delivery. Excellent communication. I Will definitely order from this shop again for sure.
Was looking for a guitar strap for son (8) so it needed to pretty short. Had a look over the website but not all steps had lengths in their descriptions. Sent an email to guitar mania who were really helpful and sorted my out with one that was perfect. Collected from store doorstep for Covid safety.
Item ordered as advertised. Quick delivery.
Great personal service. I ordered two tone-pots of different sizes but the same value and your was nice enough to call me just to check I hadn't bought them by mistake. Nice touch.
Purchased a bottle of guitar cleaner. Painless purchasing. Delivery also perfect and on time.
Amazing service. Second guitar I’ve purchased from Guitar Mania. Going a above and beyond during lockdown. Send me pictures of the guitar next to the same model as my old one so I could see size difference. Good return policy if you don’t love the guitar (which I did) but as I can’t play in store. Available quickly over messenger to answer all questions
Guitar Mania is rated 4.93 based on 512 reviews