Guide Clothing Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Guide Clothing Limited
What can I see...... quality, style, customer service.... Guide have the lot 😊😊
Arrived next day, as promised.
Shirts are good and fit me well after advice from one of your team members .
Faster than expected delivery. Excellent quality as expected. Remember shirts are tailored fit so you may need to go up a size.
Always good quality as well striking designs, quick delivery and excellently packaged. I buy Guide from Energy clothing in Stamford usually to support the independent retailers but during this period where that is not possible I will buy direct again πŸ‘
This was my first purchase from Guide Clothing and I’m really impressed by the quality. The beautiful design can be seen on the website but you feel the quality once the items arrive. Great value for the design and quality and I will be making further purchases in the near future.
My only complaint is the returns policy and having to pay for returns. The box you send it in is not easily reseated. Worth looking at Anthropologie who make it really easy. . I don’t have that issue with any other clothing company. We love the shirts.
The quality of the shirts are excellent and the fit is great.

Website is easy to use
Started purchasing their shirts over 20 years ago not always from Guide Clothing Limited and bar 1 or 2 shirts in my wardrobe the majority are fron them. The quality and styling I find is superb and have never had a badly made shirt or had to return one I didnt like. I have yet to purchase other clothing but if it is of the quality of their shirts then I would be very pleased. If you like their style then I would highly recommend purchasing their clothing. Please visit the website.
Had to chase up my order only to receive an email telling me 4th January and cannot get it redirected to Derby where j live
Very responsive service. Prompt delivery and good quality product. Very pleased with it and was a great present for my partner for xmas
Swift delivery of good quality clothing. Bought 10 shirts, only need to return one as I ordered a size too small. All the others fit perfectly. Great company. I will keep using them. Thanks πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
Excellent will definitely be ordering again in the future.
Prompt shipment of my order. Superb communication in keeping me informed. Great advice on sizing and combinations of clothing.
Amazing quality and great service
Dream purchase, online shopping made easy. Goods arrived when they said they would, perfectly packaged.
Have purchased from Guide on several occasions as the shirts are such lovely quality
and fit is as specified.
Excellent service.
Have a purchased a few shirts now LOVE them. Had a problem with the web page so phoned customer helpline, who sorted it for me and gave me a discount which i was not expecting but appreciated, Great after sales support THANK YOU !!!!
Quality fashion for something a little different
Very happy with my purchase. Outstanding quality !
Guide Clothing Limited 5 star review on 9th December 2020
I tried to order online but couldn't complete my transaction. Within 24 hrs i was contacted by one of your colleagues Jack Benson who proceeded to take my order over the phone, excellent and efficient service. I will definitely be using you again.
Guide Clothing Limited is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews