Guide Clothing Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Guide Clothing Limited
Clothes are of a good standard and also great fit. Wise choice. My only complaint with this company is you have to pay for your own return. Tends to out me off ordering.
Excellent service
I purchased a shirt for my husband's birthday. Unfortunately he does not like it and does not see another one that he likes. Not his style. Could you please send me a returns label. Thank you. Kind regards Jenna AGer
great service and GORGEOUS shirts
Bought for work shirts. Incredible fit and feel. Great service and delivered on schedule. Highly recommended.
Sleeves just right length for my husband - usually way too long
Clothes are great superb styling excellent fit amazing quality.
Fantastic quality and a superb fit.
Quality is excellent. However, for a 4XL size shirt, it is disappointingly tight. Must be made for a 4XL stick insect.
The quality is perfect
Great stylish unique clothing, ordered in afternoon and received 8am next morning, excellent service.
I’ve recently started buying shirts from Guide Clothing. I can honestly say that they are terrific quality, excellent value for money and of course most stylish. Thoroughly recommendable.
Very helpful staff, great service will definitely order again
Excellent shirts, great fit and great designs, everyone asks were did you get that shirt I need one.
Ordered Blazer, but unfortunately there was problems paying for it due to a malfunction in the system. After phoning Guide, it was explained and it was out of their control. They took down my details and said they would inform me when the problem was fixed. After a few days I was contacted and so I ordered. Blazer arrived the following day. First class service and lovely staff to deal with. Thank You.
Easy to order, quick delivery and wonderful stylish shirts. Definitely my go to store for my husband's shirts.
Quality of clothing is very good, and delivery is very efficient. Disappointing returns policy though - in terms of the process, cost and packaging.
Great shirt and quick delivery but one of the sleeve buttons fell off during its first wash! So only 4 stars
Great shirts, fast delivery and fast response to any queries I have had.
To whom it may concern I have not received my purchase so needless to say I’m not very impressed, I would appreciate if some can give me a call to discuss and to organize a refund of my payment Many thanks Oswald Reilly 07827334904
Guide Clothing Limited is rated 4.68 based on 101 reviews