GTSE Reviews

of reviewers recommend GTSE
Read GTSE Reviews

About GTSE:

Founded in the UK in 2011, GTSE is the one-stop shop for cable ties, accessories and tools. We supply high-quality, durable and dependable solutions for every purpose, whether it’s a tiny DIY job or a huge commercial project. You can count on us to deliver exactly what you need – and fast.

sales@gtse.co.uk

GTSE WeWork Office Space No. 1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester

Tell us how GTSE made you happy
GTSE 5 star review on 27th July 2020
GTSE 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Darrel Glover
GTSE 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Simon Long
Great value - superb communication and easy to deal with - I would highly recommend.
GREAT RODUCT AND FAST PROMPT DELIVERY
Great product great service fast delivery easy to use website highly recommended
product arrived on time and as advertised
Good quality drills and a lot cheaper than anyone else. Arrived quickly!
The item was good quality BUT shipping cost was atrocious ; ☘️☘️☘️ I have just received a refund for the total cost of shipping which I did not expect , This shows the respect which GTSE has for their customers concerns ; I now hold their products AND them in high esteem ; ☘️☘️☘️☘️
Hi Danny, Thank you for taking the time to update your review! We're happy to know that you're pleased with your order and our service! We try our best to exceed our customer’s expectations and if you would like to suggest anything to improve our service please contact us on Facebook or Twitter. Looking forward to seeing you back soon. Kind regards, Team GTSE 😊
Item as described delivered quickly .
Excellent delivery time and quality product.
Excellent service, quality products at a value for money price, I would highly recommend.
a good product at a good price. easily assembled and fast delivery. excellent service.
Ordered some cable ties, matching hooks and rope. All delivered promptly. Very happy with the service.
It is always a bit of a risk buying online for me. But, I am delighted with my screen fencing. It was well wrapped protecting each end. It was delivered quite quickly. It is better quality than I was expecting. My daughter and I attached it to wooden posts using cable ties which was quite easy to do as the ties slipped in between the canes. It gives total privacy without being overbearing. If you put your face to it you can see through at least to recognise what is on the other side. We were also able to cut a foot shorter using lowers. If is the perfect solution for me wanting to screen from view an unattractive corner of my garden.
great thanks
First time I ve used this company and have no hesitation in using again....very happy with both prices and service
Excellent service. fast delivery
good service will use again
Reasonable priced and delivered really quickly
Very happy with the service and delivery speed.
I was trying to find a supplier of masking tape, that was good quality and cheaper than the prices I have always paid in the likes of B&Q, Homebase and other DIY shops, and luckily I found "GTSE" online, I ordered and received in no time at all at a ridiculously much lower price than I had always paid. Will definitely not be ordering my tape or other items from anywhere else in future. I also bough some long series drills, which i haven't used yet, also at a fantastic price.
GTSE is rated 4.92 based on 657 reviews