GTSE Reviews

4.9
Based on 742 reviews
Read GTSE Reviews

About GTSE:

Founded in the UK in 2011, GTSE is the one-stop shop for cable ties, accessories and tools. We supply high-quality, durable and dependable solutions for every purpose, whether it’s a tiny DIY job or a huge commercial project. You can count on us to deliver exactly what you need – and fast.

sales@gtse.co.uk

GTSE WeWork Office Space No. 1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester

Tell us how GTSE made you happy
I found GTSE very helpful and the service was second to none, highly recommended
Excellent product the tape did a very good job,
Bought these for an event, they have not been used yet but we always buy from GTSE as the quality is perfect
100% service.thank you kevin,
Perfect - used to provide stripes on my balcony glazing to prevent bird strikes - great service. I applied it wet to position it and it went on just great - no creasing etc. Cut very easily with scissors or Stanley knife.
All, everything I required at a great price and arrived ahead of the scheduled date. Excellent service. Telephone consultancy re. order quantity all excellent.
Exceptional service
The ties are of great quality and perfect for what I need them for, when your hiking and need to set up quickly ordinary ties are only one use, these are multiuse and the right colour for what I need, their customer service is second to none and speedy delivery, I will buy again from them.
I found just what I needed on the website. The items I ordered were well packed and swiftly delivered
Easy to use website. Efficient system. Prompt delivery. Excellent product.
Ordered these to tie a bamboo fence in, haven't used them yet, but they look perfect forthe job. Very happythattheyre reasonably priced and they were received in good order. Will definitely use gtse again.
To early to say how well they perform in UV light. The company were good to deal with, item Artois time. What else can I say
GREAT SERVICE AND FAST DELIVERY GREAT PRODUCT JUST THE JOB FOR R/C MODELS
Excellent price and super fast shipping
Fantastic product, great price and prompt service. Fantastic.
quick delivery and great tape
Everything was as it should be. I am very pleased with my purchase, thank you.
Smooth transaction. Items arrived in good condition and on time.
Very pleased with the product. Used it to clean some intricate ornaments that I couldn't put in water. Very effective, easy to use.
Excellent