GTSE Reviews

of reviewers recommend GTSE
Read GTSE Reviews

About GTSE:

Founded in the UK in 2011, GTSE is the one-stop shop for cable ties, accessories and tools. We supply high-quality, durable and dependable solutions for every purpose, whether it’s a tiny DIY job or a huge commercial project. You can count on us to deliver exactly what you need – and fast.

sales@gtse.co.uk

GTSE WeWork Office Space No. 1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester

Tell us how GTSE made you happy
GTSE 5 star review on 27th July 2020
GTSE 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Darrel Glover
GTSE 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Simon Long
Brilliant. Easy online experience, easy straightforward purchase, goods delivered in good time, nothing else to want for really. Spot on.
Excellent. Item exactly as ordered. No fuss. 1st class service.
Great service.
Correct product arrived on time. Pleased with service
Exelent service
Happy with the product, not so happy with the way the product was left outside the boundary of my home. Anyone could have taken away!
Good customer service when advising me of the correct product size to order. Quick and efficient delivery. Haven’t used the products yet but look good quality.
fantastic box arrived next morning
Great site easy to use, started with online chat, the operator was very helpful and got me to the right products then made my purchase.
Top Company to deal with good prices very quick delivery will be using GTSE AGAIN!!
Excellent service - I buy from you every year and you never disappoint. Order arrived really quickly and well packed - very competitive prices - thank you!
Great value - superb communication and easy to deal with - I would highly recommend.
GREAT RODUCT AND FAST PROMPT DELIVERY
Great product great service fast delivery easy to use website highly recommended
Great customer service, there was an issue with my order but Karen kept me updated every step of the way :)
product arrived on time and as advertised
Good quality drills and a lot cheaper than anyone else. Arrived quickly!
The item was good quality BUT shipping cost was atrocious ; ☘️☘️☘️ I have just received a refund for the total cost of shipping which I did not expect , This shows the respect which GTSE has for their customers concerns ; I now hold their products AND them in high esteem ; ☘️☘️☘️☘️
Hi Danny, Thank you for taking the time to update your review! We're happy to know that you're pleased with your order and our service! We try our best to exceed our customer’s expectations and if you would like to suggest anything to improve our service please contact us on Facebook or Twitter. Looking forward to seeing you back soon. Kind regards, Team GTSE 😊
Item as described delivered quickly .
Great service