GTSE Reviews

of reviewers recommend GTSE
Read GTSE Reviews

About GTSE:

Founded in the UK in 2011, GTSE is the one-stop shop for cable ties, accessories and tools. We supply high-quality, durable and dependable solutions for every purpose, whether it’s a tiny DIY job or a huge commercial project. You can count on us to deliver exactly what you need – and fast.

sales@gtse.co.uk

GTSE WeWork Office Space No. 1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester

Tell us how GTSE made you happy
GTSE 5 star review on 27th July 2020
GTSE 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Darrel Glover
GTSE 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Simon Long
Very happy with the service and delivery speed.
I was trying to find a supplier of masking tape, that was good quality and cheaper than the prices I have always paid in the likes of B&Q, Homebase and other DIY shops, and luckily I found "GTSE" online, I ordered and received in no time at all at a ridiculously much lower price than I had always paid. Will definitely not be ordering my tape or other items from anywhere else in future. I also bough some long series drills, which i haven't used yet, also at a fantastic price.
Delivery 24hs later than advertised, missed job they where bought for, when telephoned for tracking was told " don't know where delivery is keep your fingers crossed" product ok
Hi, We are sorry that you weren't entirely satisfied with your order. We apologise for the inconvenience. Our customer service team tries to work as swiftly as they can to provide the best service and always try their best to resolve cases to the best of their ability. Kind Regards, Team GTSE
Value for money quick delivery will use again
Perfect delivery of order. Very well packed. Very well done. I shall order from you again when necessary.many thanks.
Prompt delivery and good product
Excellent quality product with very good delivery
Easy booking, great customer support, quick delivery - good looking product. No more needs - the cable ties are now under water, lets hope they last.
Good product good delivery
Easy to use website, quick delivery, great products! Thank you.
Arrived on time as stated.
Excellent service and products
Fast and excellent service. Will use GTSE again Thank you
All good, delivery and product. Thanks.
They do not declare the delivery price until one has placed Bank details, sharp practice outfit! AND very expensive cable ties.
1 DAY LATE NO REFUND OFFERED
Excellent site, found the layout very easy to navigate. The clips I purchased were perfect. Dispatch, delivery and packaging were great. I will certainly use this company again.
Website was easy to use and products arrived very promptly. Would thoroughly recommend to friends
Fabulose service, arrived in good condition and fast.
GTSE is rated 4.92 based on 657 reviews