Grisport Reviews

Elizabeth Marchant
Grisport 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
Joanne Clarke
Verified Buyer
Bought the Lady Glide. I have dreadful feet with problems with plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis so I was wary about getting new walking boots but worry not. So pleased with these boots and completed a 5 miler first time out. Lovely boots. Very good quality.
Brian Cunliffe
Does what it said on the tin. Waterproof with comfort. Only disappointment was the picture on the website did not match what was received ie came dark brown when photo is a worn look.
Grisport 5 star review on 21st November 2020 Grisport 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Mark Cain
My right ankle has been aching each time I use the boots and I've just noticed the right boot is deformed, when compared to the left.
I will return for an exchange and review again. Left boot is excellent!
Grisport 2 star review on 21st November 2020
JOHN HANDLEY
I'm more than happy with the boots. The fit was good the fell when walking was great. After only spending £30 in the past for footwear. I'll never go back. The only downside is the tongue to side wall has a crease.
John Handley
Grisport 4 star review on 19th November 2020
G K Ablethorpe
I took a chance on ordering my Grisport boots in a size 36 as my normal size 35 seems impossible to find in good quality walking boots. I could not be more impressed, my Grisport boots are extremely comfortable, not too large worn with thick socks and are completely waterproof. Every morning I walk my large Golden Retriever dog for miles across sodden fields, through muddy woods and running brooks and boots have proved their worth.
Grisport 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Lorna Cooper
I ordered my boots online and they arrived on time. I was pleased to receive a few goodies with my order too! Ive had Grisport boots before but they were worn out after much use. I took my new boots to the Lake District and did two big days walking, up The Old Man Of Coniston. The boots were extremely comfortable from the get go, no rubbing or discomfort. They were supportive and waterproof and felt very light on my feet. I like the design, the colour and general appearance of the boots. I will definitely be buying a light weight pair for next summer. I would definitely recommend these boots to anyone, especially if you have a narrow foot and heel/ankle, as i do. Great!
Grisport 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Dragos Mocanu
It is my fifth pair so far.I’v still got an old one bought 12 years ago in Italy,and still looking good,no damages at all after hiking,walking,climbing,working in the worst weather conditions ever.The new ones are great as well.
Grisport 5 star review on 30th June 2019
Noel Brett
We got a quick and efficient service and the product was received in excellent time and well packed. Our only problem was we ordered two different pairs of shoes but only received one pair. Our account was credited promptly,but we got no communication explaining that you were out of stock, was the product discontinued, or would it be available at a later date.
Grisport 4 star review on 13th November 2018
Many thanks for your feedback Noel - we do appreciate all types of feedback here at Grisport.

Before we dispatched your order on the 7/11/2018 we did send an email to let you know that unfortunately one pair was unavailable (please see attached image of the email) due to technical difficulties with our stock inventory system. It would seem you have not received this email somehow. (maybe in junk mail?)

I hope this helps clear up your comments.

Kindest regards,

Gavin Cole
Grisport UK
Geoff Perkins
Purchased Italian boots,comfort 10, fit 10, waterproof 10,delivery 10,very pleased don't pinch toes and use them a lot.Look good as well. Communication with GRS minus 10. Sent them an e-mail on their web site 6 weeks ago with 4 questions ???? Still awaiting an answer. Cheers!! Gavin, thanks for your comments and fair enough you seem to have replied to my original e-mail. If you read it I asked four questions and two were answered, replacing the sole wasn't nor was longevity. Constructively and for your info. I also purchased a heavier pair of boots from a competitor and they guarantee certain of their soles for 5000 miles, I will however consider you again when replacing other footwear because I think you have some good products. I'll give you 3 stars which I consider fair. Geoff
Grisport 3 star review on 15th October 2018
Hello Geoff,

Thank you for leaving us a review but we are sorry you felt you needed to leave a 2 star review based on our lack of communication. May I clear this up for you and assure you this is not the case.

Please find attached, a reply to your question which we sent to you on the 27th July at 15:10. It would seem on this occasion that you have not received this email thus prompting you to leave comment on our communication.

Here at Grisport UK we answer all queries as quick as possible to help our potential customers make choices on any purchases that they would like to make. We are available via email cs@grisport.co.uk and telephone 01670713344.

I hope you can now understand that we did reply to your initial question and you can see fit to alter your review to reflect the high level of service we provided from start to finish.

Kind regards,