GRIP COMMUNICATIONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRIP COMMUNICATIONS
Telephone
Read GRIP COMMUNICATIONS  Reviews

About GRIP COMMUNICATIONS :

GRiP Communications provide high quality Business VoIP phone systems.
Because they are hosted in the cloud you don't need any expensive equipment or software to get them working - just an Internet Connection.

Monthly subscriptions are available for both VoIP Phones and Call Plans.
You can port your existing BT numbers or get new ones and work from anywhere.

Suitable for any size of business, from sole trader to multi-site organisation. All on one system, all with the same great features.

info@gripcom.co.uk

Tell us how GRIP COMMUNICATIONS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
A great company to work with..thank you Grip
great service to get us up and running
Very friendly and easy to transfer from existing supplier. Not something that is easily available in to day's complex telecoms world! Highly recommend.
Great technical support, Service works well
Grip service and after care is excellent.
I would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheap feature rich and professional second line option for the home office or business.
Very helpful with fantastic coms can't fault them one bit! Happy customer here :-)
Quick and easy process to set up. Communication with Grip is excellent.
Great guys even when asked stupid questions. Happy to recommend.
provided an excellent service and very helpful
Fantastic service from start to finish. The phones work perfectly, still have a lot to learn but Alisdair is very helpful even with the smallest queries.

Thank you and would certainly recommend.
I've been very impressed at all point by Grip - from the initial sales communication, through to set up assistance at 11pm on a Friday night, they've exceeded expectations at each point. I'd highly recommend them.
Excellent service, advise, and support.
Speedy response to queries. Great customer service and easily understood explanations (even for a dinosaur like me !)
Resolved all problems if any and great customer service
Excellent bit of kit. I need to use an internet phone due to relocating overseas for a period of time and was worried of the cost from using a normal phone. This service has proved to be invaluable for me and my business. Excellent support given by my account manager alasdair. I'd highly recommend the service to anyone requiring this type of phone with excellent quality even from the EU. Thanks grip
dealt with quickly and professionally
An excellent service. Goods arrived swiftly with no complications in setting the new phone system up. When you have any queries these are answered very quickly via very efficient and friendly team. Highly recommended and I have already advised some of my clients re this service and the costing as these are very reasonable also. Top Class.
Due to a BT Openreach mistake, when our office moved on 27-2-17 to a new location.BT Openreach arrived to fit broadband service, BT Engineer advised new office no connection to BT Network. Only fit 3-4-17., new service into office. So have office no phones. Luckily earlier in month had fitted office with a Satellite broadband, as this area has very slow BT broadband speeds.

So having checked VOIP suppliers via the Internet, got in touch with Grip Communications, and within a couple of working days received a Cisco IP Phone. Short set up, and works perfectly over our satellite system. So BT phones numbers are on divert to the VOIP until BT problem is sorted out. Thank you GRIP for helping out of a major problem.
LeapFrog have been a client of Grip Communications for a while now and customer service has always been excellent. The work on rolling out our IP phone system is still ongoing but we have had constant updates and assistance throughout.

We have also recently had a series of office moves where Grip Communications have been excellent in providing the information needed, as well as transferring equipment and data.

We look forward to working further with Grip in future.
I have been with Grip for over a decade.
The team has always given us first class service. Running Computer Services and Retail Store -
We have to quickly deal with random calls from public and businesses.
We can now get businesses and communications and forwarding to a point now where we can get voicemails by email (Very handy if on the go). We have the auto attendant which really stopped all the calls that come from automated dialers. Hooray! Stress levels down. We are very happy customers and would recommend to anyone!
GRIP COMMUNICATIONS is rated 4.86 based on 21 reviews