GRIP COMMUNICATIONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRIP COMMUNICATIONS
Telephone
Read GRIP COMMUNICATIONS  Reviews

About GRIP COMMUNICATIONS :

GRiP Communications provide high quality Business VoIP phone systems.
Because they are hosted in the cloud you don't need any expensive equipment or software to get them working - just an Internet Connection.

Monthly subscriptions are available for both VoIP Phones and Call Plans.
You can port your existing BT numbers or get new ones and work from anywhere.

Suitable for any size of business, from sole trader to multi-site organisation. All on one system, all with the same great features.

info@gripcom.co.uk

Tell us how GRIP COMMUNICATIONS made you happy
I am very happy with the service as alasdair helped me in the setup process.
Awesome company! Migrated our VoIP system easily with great comms! Thank you!
Super helpful leading us through the systems and options available to get what we needed for our customers. Excellent customer service.
Alasdair form start to finish was a huge help, would recommend to anyone looking to sort their communications in the work place!
A great company to work with..thank you Grip
great service to get us up and running
Very friendly and easy to transfer from existing supplier. Not something that is easily available in to day's complex telecoms world! Highly recommend.
Great technical support, Service works well
Grip service and after care is excellent.
I would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheap feature rich and professional second line option for the home office or business.
Very helpful with fantastic coms can't fault them one bit! Happy customer here :-)
Quick and easy process to set up. Communication with Grip is excellent.
Great guys even when asked stupid questions. Happy to recommend.
provided an excellent service and very helpful
Fantastic service from start to finish. The phones work perfectly, still have a lot to learn but Alisdair is very helpful even with the smallest queries.

Thank you and would certainly recommend.
I've been very impressed at all point by Grip - from the initial sales communication, through to set up assistance at 11pm on a Friday night, they've exceeded expectations at each point. I'd highly recommend them.
Excellent service, advise, and support.
Speedy response to queries. Great customer service and easily understood explanations (even for a dinosaur like me !)
Resolved all problems if any and great customer service
Excellent bit of kit. I need to use an internet phone due to relocating overseas for a period of time and was worried of the cost from using a normal phone. This service has proved to be invaluable for me and my business. Excellent support given by my account manager alasdair. I'd highly recommend the service to anyone requiring this type of phone with excellent quality even from the EU. Thanks grip
dealt with quickly and professionally
GRIP COMMUNICATIONS is rated 4.88 based on 25 reviews