Green People Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Green People
10PM
10PM

About Green People: Green People offers organic skin care, shampoos, deodorants and natural sun lotions, plus new organic makeup range. Free UK delivery on your first order. As a leaders in organic skin care, the Green People mission is to promote an organic lifestyle and provide high quality, truly organic, natural health and home care formulations. Our products are 100% natural and certified organic.

organic@greenpeople.co.uk

Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Hair&body

Tell us how Green People made you happy

"I've only just recently started trying the products from Green People. I love their Mascara and will not be going back to other brands. I also tried the quinoa hair serum which is a little expensive for the size of the bottle but it's a fantastic product. It makes my hair so much more manageable. Will be re-buying. Service, packaging and delivery were first class."
Are you Green People? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good experience when I ordered some samples of their lovely face creams . Will be ordering again and would recommend them ."
"fast service and free returns if needed has a great range of sensitive skincare"
"An item I wanted was out of stock. I rang to see when it would be in as wanted it for my holiday. They advised me to call back on a certain day, processed my order on the phone and sent it super quick delivery (at no extra charge) so it reached me in time for my holiday. Excellent service. Good quick personal communication via email from the same person throughout."
"Apart from the excellent quality products and the transparency of Green People regarding what goes into them, their ordering process is very quick and efficient and postage is free to anywhere in the UK. I can't fault their ethics and their quality."
Green People is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews