Green People Reviews

Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Hair&body

Tell us how Green People made you happy

"Good experience when I ordered some samples of their lovely face creams . Will be ordering again and would recommend them ."
Are you Green People? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Green People receives. Reply Free
"fast service and free returns if needed has a great range of sensitive skincare"
"An item I wanted was out of stock. I rang to see when it would be in as wanted it for my holiday. They advised me to call back on a certain day, processed my order on the phone and sent it super quick delivery (at no extra charge) so it reached me in time for my holiday. Excellent service. Good quick personal communication via email from the same person throughout."
"Apart from the excellent quality products and the transparency of Green People regarding what goes into them, their ordering process is very quick and efficient and postage is free to anywhere in the UK. I can't fault their ethics and their quality."
Green People is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews