GratefulGoose Reviews

of reviewers recommend GratefulGoose
Read GratefulGoose Reviews
Setting up a gift list takes no time whatsoever and adding products is super simple
A modern solution for the traditional gift list.
The comparison feature is very good. GratefulGoose.com compare prices so you don't get ripped off. I saved 15 bucks on a new toaster :)
Saved $30 buying my friend a camera instead of using Amazon.
I've been using GratefulGoose to research the cheapest stores online. Believe it or not but sometimes Amazon aren't the best!
Saved money on a number of gifts using the comparison engine
I will definitely be using the site again for my next birthday 5/5
Easy to navigate, lots of features and excellent prices. 5/5
5/5 I haven't found any other websites offer the same service as grateful goose.
The plugin feature makes it very easy to add products. 5/5
Saved 20 bucks on a new speaker system by using the sites product finder.
5/5 - The plugin is brilliant. It allows you quickly add products from websites directly to your gift list by just pressing a button
Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to create a gift lift.
The comparison feature is brilliant and a great way for my guests to save money on gifts.
GratefulGoose.com is jam packed with features. My favourite is the plugin which makes it almost too easy to add products to your gift list.
For product inspiration, the gift ideas area is excellent. 5/5
My friends love GratefulGoose. They don't need to worry about buying the same thing and the comparison feature allows them to find the cheapest site online, all at the touch of a button.
Easy to share lists with friends directly through Facebook or email.
GratefulGoose is rated 4.45 based on 176 reviews