GratefulGoose Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend GratefulGoose
"Set up a wishlist for my wedding. Now I just need to get my friends to dust off their wallets."
"Setting up a gift list takes no time whatsoever and adding products is super simple"
"A modern solution for the traditional gift list."
"Easy to create wish lists and there no hidden fees!"
"Grateful Goose is the best site for wish lists. It's so easy to create one from scratch and adding items is a breeze."
"The comparison feature is very good. GratefulGoose.com compare prices so you don't get ripped off. I saved 15 bucks on a new toaster :)"
"Saved $30 buying my friend a camera instead of using Amazon."
"I've been using GratefulGoose to research the cheapest stores online. Believe it or not but sometimes Amazon aren't the best!"
"Easy to add products and experience days at a click of a button."
"I created a wishlist for my birthday which I could look at with no problems. I shared with my family and my grandad was unable to open it on his ipad."
"The browser addon is the best feature. It's easy to install and adding products takes seconds."
"Saved money on a number of gifts using the comparison engine"
"I will definitely be using the site again for my next birthday 5/5"
"Easy to navigate, lots of features and excellent prices. 5/5"
"5/5 I haven't found any other websites offer the same service as grateful goose."
"The plugin feature makes it very easy to add products. 5/5"
"Only found the site last week and already have over 200 items on my wedding wishlist. I might need to cut it down!"
"The browser addon doesn't always work and depends on the website I am using."
"Saved 20 bucks on a new speaker system by using the sites product finder."
GratefulGoose is rated 4.45 based on 176 reviews