GratefulGoose Reviews

of reviewers recommend GratefulGoose
Read GratefulGoose Reviews
The best way to set up a wish list for any occasion.
This is the future of gift lists!
Saved 30 dollars buying a camera 5/5
Set up my gift list for my wedding last minute. I'm glad I found GratefulGoose - adding products is super easy and sharing with family and friends can be done from email and directly through Facebook 5/5
Great UX and lots of features. Already recommended the site to my mate.
One of the better wish list sites out there. My only complaint is some of product links don't work or the products were out of stock.
My favourite feature is the browser addon, which makes adding items really easy.
The price comparison on Gratefulgoose.com is impressive. They compare prices from hundreds of websites so you don't have to waste time doing it yourself.
Creating a wishlist on my laptop is easy but on mobile the UX isn't as good. Please can you get your design team to take a look?
Simply the easiest way to create and distribute gift lists.
Quick and easy to way to set up gift lists! 5/5
Bought a TV and saved $40. Service was excellent and didn't pay a cent for delivery.
I've not used the gift list feature but I have used their product finder. It's very easy to search for products and the prices are very good. Bookmark now
5/5 Love the plugin which makes it easy peasy to add products to the list.
Set up a wedding list through GratefulGoose.com. Easy to use and doesn't cost a penny.
Instead of going to my usual online stores, I use Grateful Goose to compare prices. I was surprised that some of the smaller websites could compete with the big boys on price.
Some of the product links displayed don't work or take me to different product pages on the retailers website.
Bought a new pair of sunglasses - the price was excellent but delivery took forever.
Grateful Goose is the modern way to do wedding gift lists!
Yet to use the gift list functionality but the product finder is excellent. The prices are fantastic compared to the likes of Amazon and co.
GratefulGoose is rated 4.45 based on 176 reviews