Good Move Reviews

of reviewers recommend Good Move
Read Good Move Reviews

Good MoveSuite 2 Chapel Allerton House114 Harrogate Road

I decided to use good move as I had already found a house to buy and needed to sell quickly. Having already tried and failed selling with an estate agent I couldn't risk losing another sale so willingly accepted less than my house was worth to get a sale secured. I am happy to say that they stuck to their word and bought my house. There were a couple of hiccups along the way although to be fair this was down to the solicitors rather than the staff at good move. All in all I would say a useful service albeit at a cost which may or may not be acceptable to everyone but certainly helped for me.
Excellent service given by the team at Good Move. Helped me sell quickly to ensure that I did not lose my onward purchase. Thank you!
Very efficient service and did well to get things done at a difficult time of year. Thanks and all the best
They sold my property within the time-frame aimed at and for close to the marketing price. Professional, helpful, and easy to deal with. All in all, I would highly recommend Goodmove if you need to sell your property quickly and are willing to go below market value.
Thanks for buying the house and getting us out of a mess before christmas. You were always helpful and I could call you any time (which I did!). Without you I'm sure that we would have lost our house. Thanks again, J
Josh was very thorough. He helped me understand the value of my house and explained the nature of your business. I will definitely come back to you when I am ready to sell.
Brilliant service. I needed to sell fairly quickly as I had an offer accepted on another property. Staff were pro active from day one and kept me updated throughout while they did their work. Thank you so much - Amanda.
I would like to leave a positive review for Good Move. They bought my house for cash, sticking to the agreed price and kept in touch with me from start to finish. For these reasons I would highly recommend them.
After speaking to Richard we agreed to sell our house with Goodmove. The offer was less than the house was worth and we could have got more with an estate agent but we needed a secure sale to happen quickly. I would put them forward to anybody wanting to sell their house without the worry.
Our sale was handled professionally and we felt sure from the beginning that we were in good hands. We were given clear and accurate information throughout and sold within days. Thanks for allowing us extra time to move out and I will definitely mention Good move to anybody looking for a quick sale.
A big thanks to Andrew at Good Move, he made the sale process go through smoothly with the added benefit that I didn't need to pay any legal fees! Andrew was very professional and I felt at ease he was handling my sale. Thanks again for all your help, very much appreciated!
Helped me out loads after I was left in a difficult position after my divorce. The team made it really straight forward and I got a good deal because I didn't have to pay anything out (they paid all the costs). Very quick service, friendly understanding guys. Thanks for everything.
Thank you especially to James for making the whole experience less stressful. I had not sold a house before and had a lot of questions and he was always there to answer them. Would highly recommend goodmove to family and friends.
Thank you for all your help. We called Goodmove when we lost a sale on the market. I spoke with Josh and he was brilliant, they even completed within 2 weeks of my initial phone call. Thanks again!
Jess & Sophie you were wonderful. I would recommend your service in the future.
My experience with Goodmove was a good one. I would recommend should anyone want to sell a property.
Thank you to Richard, he was clear with us from the outset about what price we would achieve for the property. Everything was completed within the 3 weeks he promised. I would also recommend the solicitors Williams & Co.
I can't praise the team at Goodmove enough. My flat was on the market for 8 months with very little interest with another agent. Although I did not get the market value the sale was stress free and quick. Thank you
I approached Goodmove after having a bad experience with another company that claimed they could buy my house fast. Unlike the other company, I was treated fairly and professionally by Goodmove. They delivered as promised within the timescales expected. I would highly recommend them to anyone
The whole process was easy and everyone I dealt with was honest and open. No messing about and got my money fast

Good Move is rated 4.88 based on 142 reviews