Good Move Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Good Move

Good MoveSuite 2 Chapel Allerton House114 Harrogate Road

Click Here
"Thank you to Richard, he was clear with us from the outset about what price we would achieve for the property. Everything was completed within the 3 weeks he promised. I would also recommend the solicitors Williams & Co."
"I can't praise the team at Goodmove enough. My flat was on the market for 8 months with very little interest with another agent. Although I did not get the market value the sale was stress free and quick. Thank you"
"Excellent service given by the team at Good Move. Helped me sell quickly to ensure that I did not lose my onward purchase. Thank you!"
"Very helpful, informative and friendly service.Giorgia is the most kindly and nice person ever xx Very recommend X"
"Excellent customer service from Georgia and the team making the experience stress and hassle free. I would highly recommend them."
"I approached Goodmove after having a bad experience with another company that claimed they could buy my house fast. Unlike the other company, I was treated fairly and professionally by Goodmove. They delivered as promised within the timescales expected. I would highly recommend them to anyone"
"Helpful and informative from start to finish and I achieved more for my property than I thought I would. Would recommend to anyone."
"Could not fault the service. Responded quickly to me and kept me informed. Have recommended to my mate who needs to sell fast. Max was brilliant and Sophie was amazing!"
"Georgia could not do enough for myself and my wife. I was kept informed and she helped us with the paperwork. Thank you for all your help."
"The whole process was easy and everyone I dealt with was honest and open. No messing about and got my money fast  "
"“I needed to sell quickly and that’s exactly what happened. A friendly and extremely helpful team – thank you Goodmove!!”"
"Had a great experience, very smooth"
"Dealing with Sophie was a pleasure. His responses to my questions were always prompt and I found him and other members of staff to be knowledgeable and helpful. We sold our house in the timescales promised and accepted a fair price. Thanks again to Richard"
"after nothing but disappointment putting our bungalow on the market we gave Goodmove a call. From there on it was a refreshingly simple and hassle free experience, we received a fair offer and received regular calls or emails to keep us updated. Greg was our point of contact from the beginning and he is a credit to the company. Thanks to Greg and everyone involved in our sale."
"Josh was very polite and gave me a detailed explanation of the options available to me. After speaking to other companies it was refreshing not to have to listen to a sales pitch and get some real advice. This lead to me deciding to sell with good move and I’m happy to report that the service was second to none and the sale went through very quickly."
"Can’t fault the company for doing what they say and the advice they gave. The only downside which is explained from the start is that you do receive less than the valuation but if you want to sell quickly it's ideal. They did make things very easy. Kind regards, L Slater"
"Goodmove were more than helpful and we are very thankful for their work with our sale. They made it simple and easy to sell our house"
"Fantastic from start to finish and would highly recommend for a straightforward sale. Thanks to Max for your help and support throughout."
"Very efficient service and did well to get things done at a difficult time of year. Thanks and all the best"
"Dealt with my house sale quickly with no major setbacks and a friendly service as well. Thanks to everyone involved particularly Richard"
Good Move is rated 4.88 based on 138 reviews