Good Move Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Good Move

Good MoveSuite 2 Chapel Allerton House114 Harrogate Road

Telephone
"Fantastic from start to finish and would highly recommend for a straightforward sale. Thanks to Max for your help and support throughout."
"Very efficient service and did well to get things done at a difficult time of year. Thanks and all the best"
"Dealt with my house sale quickly with no major setbacks and a friendly service as well. Thanks to everyone involved particularly Richard"
"Great service.. fair price and great back office support from Georgia!"
Hi

We're happy to hear of your positive experience and will be sure to pass your comments on to Georgia.

Thanks for your feedback and all the best from the Good Move team.
"Our sale completed and I received a call asking about my experience with them and whether I was happy with everything. This was the same attention that we got from the start and I must say I appreciated it. They seem to care about doing a good job and were great through out."
"Happy with the service i got from them - thanks"
"Brilliant service. I needed to sell fairly quickly as I had an offer accepted on another property. Staff were pro active from day one and kept me updated throughout while they did their work. Thank you so much - Amanda."
"Selling with good move was a pleasure from start to finish after having a difficult time selling with an estate agent. My property was part of an estate and the sale allowed us to settle debts amd finally get some closure after a rollercoaster experience with other buyers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for a hassle free sale."
"We completed the sale of our house last Friday and received a good level of service. I would recommend goodmove without hesitation."
"We were very happy with Goodmove’s commitment especially Max & his team who carried out our wishes to the letter. Selling is all about trust and completion agreed dates. All we can say is job well done."
"Very friendly service and the staff were very professional and chased matters up that needed to be chased up"
"Thank you for your help and getting the house sold as fast as you did"
"I decided to use good move as I had already found a house to buy and needed to sell quickly. Having already tried and failed selling with an estate agent I couldn't risk losing another sale so willingly accepted less than my house was worth to get a sale secured. I am happy to say that they stuck to their word and bought my house. There were a couple of hiccups along the way although to be fair this was down to the solicitors rather than the staff at good move. All in all I would say a useful service albeit at a cost which may or may not be acceptable to everyone but certainly helped for me."
"I was satisfied with the way my sale was dealt with and the experience as a whole"
"A fast and efficient service with even friendlier staff! Would definitely recommend after less impressive experience with other companies"
"I received an exceptional service from Max and his team. After having initial doubts about whether I could sell so quickly I must say I am impressed... I would recommend good move if wanting to sell quickly and are prepared to take less that what your house is worth."
"Your staff were knowledgeable and friendly. I sold my house in under 3 weeks and had a big weight taken off my shoulders as most of the hard work was taken care of. Thank you"
"They did a good job with the sale of my house. I would like to thank Adam, Max and Ross in particular for their effort and getting things done quickly before the holidays."
"Very informative sales staff"
"Dalia was excellent throughout a difficult sale. Kept positive and didn't seem to mind my constant pestering for updates. All in all a very good service toped off with a great point of contact in Dalia.......and sometimes Sophie :-)"
Good Move is rated 4.86 based on 121 reviews