Good Move Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Good Move

Good MoveSuite 2 Chapel Allerton House114 Harrogate Road

Telephone
"Thanks to James who helped us when we were unsure about how to sell our property. We had the sale fall through twice with an estate agent and goodmove finally got it sold for us. I would recommend Goodmove to anybody looking for some certainty and a top notch service from start to finish."
"Excellent feedback from start to finish. Adam kept us informed all the way and the solicitors they use Aventus (Paul Butler) could not have been better. We would definitely use this form of house sale again if we needed to and would use the solicitor Paul should we decide to sell our own property. This made selling an aged persons house which needed work doing to it very easy and we did not have fees etc and advertising to go through. Would definitely recommend this method and certainly this company in the future to friends and family. Well done to everyone concerned we really appreciated your help. Many thanks."
"Thank you to Max, he was really helpful and managed the transaction for me from start to finish. I would defiantly recommend Goodmove ! Best Wishes, Joe G"
"If you are thinking of a quick sale, then I more than reccommend this company. Transparancy is key when deciding to sell your house fast and the industry is indeed not short of a company or two in this field, but Goodmove were crystal clear on how they operate which is a huge thing for me. Adam who I dealt with was superb and kept me at ease at all times and made me feel comfortable that I had chosen the right company. I was informed of proceedings the whole time, response to questions and emails were rapid and I can't reccommend them highly enough. Goodmove all-day if you want a quick sale. Many Thanks to Adam and the Goodmove team"
It was a pleasure to be of service Nick and I'm glad we managed to get the sale through smoothly.

All the best for the future.

Thanks, Adam
"You were very helpful with the sale of my house and I am more than greatful for your work. Thanks for making things easy and simple. JM"
"Really pleased with the service I got from goodmove. They bought my house in a week and the money was in my account straight away. Thanks to everybody who helped."
"Thanks for buying the house and getting us out of a mess before christmas. You were always helpful and I could call you any time (which I did!). Without you I'm sure that we would have lost our house. Thanks again, J"
"I would like to say thank you to your company for buying my house. Special thanks to James for being available at all times and getting the sale through. J Michaels"
Thanks for the review and your cooperation during the sale process. I'm glad we could help and that you appreciated my work in particular.

All the best, James
"Thanks for your hard work. I must say I had my worries as there were problems with my house but goodmove and their experienced staff helped get things through without a fuss."
"The staff at good move were very easy to get hold of from start to finish and kept my mind at ease during my sale. If it werent for them I would have lost my house and ended up with nothing. They did what they said and bought my house fast without any fuss"
"Honest, professional and handled the sale of my mother's house very quickly. We got a sale agreed on the day and received the money two weeks later. Thanks for all your help"
"Thanks Good Move for a fantastic service. Yes I received a price below market value but it was a sale concluded within 2 weeks and subsequently put me in the position to buy the house I wanted and for less money. Thanks again to Good Move and the team. Pete"
"Thanks for your help Good Move, it was a pleasure to work with a professional company. You did what you said, you bought my house in my timescales and you paid for my legal bill. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend ."
"Great service in helping me sell my house. I would recommend to family and friends."
"Would recommend to anybody, great company. Many thanks."
"Great company, delivered on their promise and I am grateful. I have never sold a house in this way but its a useful channel to use when needing to sell quickly to avoid problematic house chains! Thanks Good Move"
"Really please with the whole process from start to finish. Service was great and took the stress out of selling the house. It meant that we were able to really move quickly on our next place. Would deffo recommend to anyone looking to move quickly."
"Quick Move were great to deal with and helped us through every step of the way. They paid the legal fees and were very professional."
"I was really happy with the quick sale of my property! The gentleman who I dealt with was very professional and assured me along the way. I would highly recommend good move to anyone wanting to sell their property quick!"
Good Move is rated 4.86 based on 123 reviews