Good Move Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Good Move

Good MoveSuite 2 Chapel Allerton House114 Harrogate Road

Click Here
Telephone
"Very efficient, listened to what I wanted and needed. A quick sale with no complications & no gimmicks. Excellent customer service and couldn't praise them highly enough."
"I sold my house to Good Move , the sale was absolutely faultless and everything went through smoothly . Great service .Thanks to the team."
"I would like to leave a five star review for James and the rest of the staff at good move for their work. Thank you I am very pleased with your service"
"Couldn't be more pleased with your service. I was literally hours away from repossession and you and your solicitors stayed late to exchange and tell my lender to put a stop on things. I can't thank you enough"
"Moving abroad at short notice and needed to sell quickly with as much assurances as possible. Good move bought the house in 3 weeks and wasted no time, must say I was impressed. Thank you very much."
"Thank you so much for all your help. You found a solution for buying my property that I have been stuck with for over a year. I would like to send my best wishes to Max and your company for all your help. Thanks again."
"After speaking to Richard we agreed to sell our house with Goodmove. The offer was less than the house was worth and we could have got more with an estate agent but we needed a secure sale to happen quickly. I would put them forward to anybody wanting to sell their house without the worry."
"bought my house in 2 weeks and thoroughly helpful throughout. thanks for all of your help"
"What an amazing service! Very happy to have sold my property so quickly. Thanks Goodmove"
"A big thank you to Max and the rest of the team at Goodmove. You did exactly what you said. My property was bought with no hassle in a timescale of my choosing. If your looking to sell your property quickly Goodmove is definitely the place to go!"
"Fantastic!! friendly, efficient and got the job done quickly. I would highly recommend Good Move."
"I needed to sell my home quickly and didn't have time to sell with an estate agent. I found Good Move through an ad in my local newspaper and I spoke to Max initially and he kept me updated throughout the process. Everything Max said happened in terms of timescales and i couldn't be happier. Thanks again for your help, I would recommend to others."
"Such a pleasure dealing with Goodmove. Would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to sell their house really quickly. Thanks guys...!!!"
"I was very impressed with your company and glad I have sold our house quickly. Thank you"
"I received a top notch service from good move and would highly recommend them to anybody wanting to sell their house with a minimum of fuss. Thanks in particular to Adam who was there to help whenever I needed him."
"Goodmove just completed the sale of my property today after I contacted them just over a week ago. I must say that the whole process has been quick and straighfoward which I am happy with. The staff have also been very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks."
"Goodmove gave me a very good service. They were available to speak to whenever I needed them, and their advice and expertise was very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the stress out of my sale."
"So glad i sold my home with you after bad experiences with estate agents and other companies. You were very helpful from beginning to end, especially Max who was my point of contact. Great service."
"Very pleased overall with the easy process and the friendly, helpful staff. I was always kept informed of updates with the sales process and would definitely recommend them to others."
"Thank you for your help with selling my house and buying my new house. It was confusing some times but good move made everything easy for me. H"
Good Move is rated 4.87 based on 134 reviews